32 (Missing)

“Oh, you gotta be kidding me” just what I needed… a Kate situation. Blake was outside so he didn’t notice her right away. All I wanted to do was get out of there as fast as I could.

“Oh my God, okay. Let’s take it easy… I’ll go get Blake” Amber leaves… not a good idea.

Kate notices me and starts to walk up to me “Oh, hey Kara”

“Matt you better get your girl” I warn him.

“What happened?” he asks confused. He had no idea what was going on.

“What? I can’t say hi?”

“What do you want?”

“Nobody likes you, you skanky whore”

“Oh, I’m a whore? I’m not the one who dates old people that might take me a step forward on my career and walking around naked taking pictures so men can get off with it later in the day!”

“Yo, what’s going on?” Blake arrives but everyone ignores him

“Did he tell you he took a DNA test to make sure that the boy was his?... Oh, he didn’t tell you… At least men find me attractive, I didn’t have to get pregnant to earn money!” I don’t say anything because if I did I would probably end up hitting her. She decides to make a scene “CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY HE CHOSE THIS MIX BREED OVER ME?!!” she yelled for the whole house to hear

“You piece of shit” I scoff “You always want to be the center of attention, huh?”

“All right guys that’s enough” Matt tries to end it

“Shut up, Matt” I say and whisper to her “Is it because he doesn’t want you?”

“Oh, no, he wants me… and you know it. That’s why it pisses you off”

“He wants you?”

“Every man does” she starts to get cocky

“Why? Because you’re so easy?”

“You bitch” she shoves me in the forehead and that’s when all hell broke loose. There were punches being thrown, people trying to separate us. We fell on the floor and that’s when we took advantage. Blake decides that was enough and pulls me off her, but I still got to kick her once.

“Get off me” I yank Blake and bolt to the door.

“Kara” Amber runs after me

“Oh, Jesus, I’m sorry Amber. I didn’t mean to ruin everyone’s party mood”

“It’s fine, are you okay?”

“Yeah, I just need some air” I was shaking of anger

“Blake’s apologizing to Matt… I’ll go get him.”

____________________o______________________

Blake’s P.O.V.

“Hey man, I’m sorry about all this” I say picking up some stuff.

“No worries… We got some entertainment out of it” I glare at him “Sorry”

“You okay?” I ask Kate who was bleeding from her nose and mouth.

“You chose ghetto girl over me?”

“Just drop it Kate, okay?”

“Hell no! She wanted to take out the claws, she’s gonna get them”