123 (Truth & More Lies)

Kara's P.O.V.

I was outside putting my bags in the car. I had no idea where to go so I asked Amber if I could stay at her place while I found an apartment somewhere, and she agreed. Blake arrived and when he got out of his car he went straight inside, he didn't even look at me. A couple of minutes later I was about to leave but Blake comes storming out. 

"Where the hell are you going?" he yells, stopping me from getting in the car.

"You told me to leave"

"Yeah leave the house, not the country or your life!"

"What?" I asked confused

"Why did you write this?" he hands me a piece of paper and I read it.

"I didn't write this" I was a bit shocked. I mean basically it was a goodbye letter.

"It wasn't you?"

"Why would I write this to you?!! You expect me to disappear from their lives?!" quickly I look over his shoulder with a death glare. He turns around to see what I was looking at and it was none other than Cynthia "Oh, hell no-- Did you write this?" I ask in a loud tone.

"Calm down" Blake holds me back

"Calm down?! Blake!"

"I'll handle it!" he walks to his aunt "Please tell me you didn't write this"

"She's going to ruin your life!" she answered him

He groans "That's my problem!! I am here trying to make things work with her, why do you have to ruin it?" he turns around before I even had the chance to say anything "And don't even try to blame my aunt for what you did" 

"I told you she was a whore!"

"Okay you know what?! Screw you! I know the reason why you don't like me! Gail told me everything before she left."

"Told you what?" Blake asked.

"Her husband left her for some latina. That's why she hates me so much, she thinks I stole you from Brynn. That's the whole entire reason she's doing this"

"That true?" Blake asks Cynthia.

"My sister would never say that to anyone" she yells at me.

"Well she told me"

"That's none of your business!"

"Our lives is none of your business, so why do you keep meddling in?!" she stays silent.

"Okay, you go inside" Blake orders Cynthia "And you, leave" he grabs my arm but I yank it out.

"Don't touch me" I give him a death glare "You keep letting her do this to our family. Sooner or later you have to choose."

"Oh choose you? After what you've done?"

"This isn't about me. This is about the kids, your kids, she's not gonna stop until you put your foot down. I agreed to leave them here for a while but if she does something to them, I swear to God Blake--"

"They'll be fine"

"Yeah just hope for your aunt's sake they are" I get in the car and leave... I arrive at Amber's house and we talk for a while about the whole situation.

"So are you gonna tell Eric?" she asks.

"Well I guess I have to, but I don't want to. Eric's not father material and he's just unpredictable. One day he'll be fine and the next he'll be using... I can't tell him"