93 (Letting It All Out)

Kara’s P.O.V.

“You what?” I asked hurt.

“I… never got the vasectomy” he sounded scared, and he should be cause there’s gonna be hell

I scoff “Please tell me this is a joke”

“No” he whispered

“So you knew… YOU KNEW AND YOU DIDN’T TELL ME!!” I yelled

“I’m sorry”

“You’re sorry? Sorry doesn’t unfuck this mess!!”

“Calm down okay? It’s a baby, it’s not the end of the world”

“Do NOT tell me to calm down, you got me pregnant, you knew I didn’t want more kids!” I start to pace around the room with my hands on my head “How could I been so stupid? You never showed any pain that whole week, Jesus!!” my eyes begin to water, I felt betrayed “How could you not tell me this? Or at least wore a fucking condom”

“If I used a condom it would’ve been obvious. I didn’t want you to find out”

“Well look at us now Blake! I still found out and got fucking pregnant in the process! If you would’ve just told me the truth, none of this would’ve happened!!” all he does is stare at the floor like a little boy being scolded “What was going through your head? Please! Explain it to me because I don’t see how you could’ve missed to tell me something like that!!... You lied to me”

“I didn’t lie to you, I just didn’t tell you”

“No, you lied to me. You made me think you got the vasectomy. I asked you how it went you said good… God! I swear, I can’t even look at you right now” I start to walk away

“Kara--” he grabs my arm so I wouldn’t leave.

“Don’t!” I pull from his grip “You’ve done bad things to me and I’ve forgiven you for it… But this?! You crossed the line”

“I’m sorry”

“Sorry doesn’t cut it Blake... I don’t think I can forgive you for this. I don’t want this baby”

“Why?! It’s a baby”

“Oh, please, that’s easy for you to say”

“How is it easy for me to say?”

“Because you’re not the one who has to carry it!! I do!! You’re not the one who’s gonna wake up in the middle of the night to throw up!! You’re not the one who’s gonna get fat and watch what you eat!! I like to eat junk food, and soda!! Now I can’t do that anymore!! Oh! And you for sure don’t get some fucking stranger putting a stick up your vagina to check inside” I basically scream at him. I’ve never yelled at him like that, I was even shaking

“I… didn’t think about that”

“You gotta be fucking kidding me. How could-- What was going through your goddamn mind?!! I just don’t understand!!”

“I don’t know okay?!”

“What else have you kept from me?”

“Nothing”

…. “I don’t even know what to do” I put my hands on me head, I felt like I was going insane.

“It’ll be okay” he stands from the bed and rubs my shoulder

Don’t touch me”

“Jesus, fucking drama” he mumbles

“What did you say?”

“Nothing”

I walk in a fast pace to him and smack him in the face. We were both shocked by it but I just hid my expression. “Don’t you EVER so something to me like that again! It’s not fair to me”

“It’s a baby, what’s the big deal?! You already have four!!”

“You say it as like it’s an object, it’s a life!! A life that I don’t want to carry!”

“Oh, what are you gonna do abort it?!!”

“What if I want to?”

He gets more pissed off “You’re not going to abort my child”

“It’s not your body, it’s not your decision” I start to walk away, but he stops me.

“Hey! You are not aborting that baby”

“Let me go” I yank my hand from him “You know what? You’re LUCKY I don’t believe in that because if did we wouldn’t be here right now and we’d have no kids!!!” he expression went from anger to hurt, and just by seeing it I realized what I said.

The yelling stopped “I didn’t mean that” I said tearfully.

“It sounded like you did”

“I didn’t, I’m sorry. I’m mad I say things I don’t mean to hurt people”

“That’s kind of worse”

“It is not worse than what you did to me”

“Are you kidding me? You just told me you didn’t want any of our kids!!”

“I didn’t mean it like that” I try to explain, he shakes his head and walks out “Blake, Blake!” he rushes downstairs, picks his car keys “Stop, where are you going?”

He sighs “I don’t know… but don’t wait up for me”

“Don’t do this” I whisper

“Daddy?” Tyler says looking down on us from the stairs “Where are you going?” he asks rubbing his eye, while he held a teddy bear in the other hand

“It’s okay buddy, go back to bed” Blake says

“Okay” Tyler says and leaves.

Blake gets close to me with rage in his eyes, I thought he was gonna punch me… “You were gonna end that” he points to where Tyler was standing.

“That’s not what I--”

“I don’t want to hear it… do not wait up for me” with that he leaves, slamming the door on the way out. When he closes it I lean back against the door and fall to the ground, crying… What the hell did we do to each other? All these lies are gonna end us…