Part 179 (I Missed You)

WARNING!!! Rated R!!

Kara's P.O.V.

Unfortunately for some freaking reason the guys lost the series. So Blake was coming home tonight. I'll admit I was pissed, I mean they had a 3-1 lead! Who wouldn't be pissed about that? Brynn's words were still up in my head, and thankfully Blake's stupid aunt didn't come around while he was away.

"Hey." I hear Blake.

"Daddy!!" The kids run to him.

"Hey."

"I don't want to talk about it." He says as he goes sit on the couch.

"Yeah, me neither."

"Really? You're not gonna say "Oh don't worry honey, you'll do better next season. You gave your best today?" He imitated.

"Are you kidding me? You guys played horrible! Jesus Christ! Un-freaking-believable!" I get up from the couch and walk away.

"Okay... Why are you so pissed?"

"I hate losing."

"You don't play."

"It's the same shit."

"I hate losing too and I'm not that pissed."

I raise an eyebrow... "Por favor, eso no te lo crees ni tu mismo."

"What?"

"You really think I'm gonna buy that you're not pissed."

"I have my family."

"Doesn't mean you're not pissed... Admit it, admit it."

"Okay, fine I am fucking pissed."

"Daddy said a bad word!" Tyler says.

"Yes he did. Come on, it's time for you to take a shower."

"No!!"

"Oh, yes, sir!" He starts running away laughing. I chase him but then stop as soon as I see that Blake's bummed.

"Hey." I go to him and caress his face. "Maybe next time, huh?"

"Yeah." He whispers.

I get on my tip toes and kiss him. "I love you."

"I love you too." I leave.

"Okay Tyler, I mean it let's go!"

____________O____________

Blake's P.O.V.

After I help Kara putting the kids to sleep I take a bath of my own. I just wanted to relax and get my mind of that stupid series, but my lady was the only one who knew how. As I tilt my head back to rest I notice the door being opened and in walks Kara with a one piece white lingerie.

I can't help but smile at her beauty... The woman I love, the mother of my kids looking hot as hell.

She walks towards me and leans in, giving me a soft, passionate, tongue kiss... "You know, I woke up wet this morning." She whispers in my mouth.

"Yeah? Did someone take care of it?"

She bites her bottom lip and shakes her head. "No, my husband wasn't home."

"Uh-oh. His loss I guess." She smirks and kisses me again. I start touching her down there as we kiss. "You're so wet... Come here." I order her.

"No.." She teased, asking me to get out instead.