112 (A Mother's Worst Nightmare)

Kara's P.O.V.

I was at home with Amber who decided to keep me company after all that's been happening. She was basically the only friend I had in L.A. Well, her and Jada, but Jada had her own kids to worry about. I decided to tell her the real story to see what she has to say...

"And he doesn't believe you?" she asked

"He doesn't want to hear what I have to say"

"Maybe you should lock yourself with him in the bedroom and make him hear you"

"Yeah... maybe"

"I'm leaving!" Cynthia yelled from the front door.

"Forever?" I provoke and she walks towards us in the living room.

"Oh sweetie, I'm gonna be here for a long time. There's no way in hell you're going to divorce him and I'm gonna make your life a living hell" she taunted

"Please, you'll be like heaven compared to what I've been through my whole life"

"We'll see about that"

"Cynthia, give it up. You and I both know this never ends well"

"Are you threatening me?"

"That was nowhere near a threat, but when you and I get head to head it never ends up nice"

"I'm gonna find a way to see if he can keep all his money. If there is, you are gone and those kids are staying" she can tell me whatever she wants, but when she talks about taking my kids, I'm done.

"You know, I already talked to Blake about that... There's no way he's keeping the kids"

"Oh, don't you know I talked with him about it too?" she mocked me "I agreed to take care of them while he was away on his games"

I laugh sarcastically "Now that is never going to happen. I'll be damned if I let my kids be reaised by you!"

"Your track in life is not a good one, you have no money, no job, nothing. You beat a girl half to death, you really think a judge will give them to you? A low life, depending on my nephew's money to survive?"

"Blake's not that cold to bring up my past like that"

"But I am" after that I stand up about to hit her, but I kept my cool.

"You know what? Why don't you back to whatever hole you crawled out of?" I tell her. She stares at me with a cocky grin, but is smart and walks away.

"I guess that bitch's never gonna change" Amber says

"I can't stand her" I sit back down. "Everytime I see her I just want to punch her in the face"

"Didn't you do that already?" she jokes.

"Yes, and it felt so good" we laugh.

"Everything will be okay, you guys always find a way to fix things"

"Yeah, but I don't know, he doesn't want to listen and having Cynthia here is not gonna make things any better"

"True, but it's not impossible... You really think he doesn't love you anymore?"

"You don't fall out of love from one day to the other... he's just being hard headed" as we keep talking my phone rings. "Blake?" I say confused as I see his name on the phone screen.

"See? He already wants to talk" I knew he was going to want to talk at some point but it was too soon, especially coming from Blake.

"Hello?" I pick up