7

Miller Mansion,

Sana was sitting in the living area while playing in her Xbox. A cold voice disturbed her gaming. She glared towards the owner while placing the joystick aside.

' Good evening, dad!" she yelled with joy and hugged her dad.

"Good evening princess, tonight we had a guest meet Mr. Andrew ." Her dad said with a smirk while providing her axis to see the person.

"You...!" Her eyes popped out in shock.

"oh, wow, Miss. Sana!" he exclaimed with fake excitement and a hidden smirk.

"You know each other before?" Mr. Miller questioned with a smile.

"Umm, he is our Maths professor." She whispered under her hitching breath.

"Yeah, I was working as in her school for part-time," Sid said with a smirk.

"Wow! That's so great Mr. Andrew, your teaching class 12th, it will be great if you help her in maths. " Mr.Miller asked with a smile.

"We are already working on it Mr.Miller, I was giving her a special class daily morning," Sid replied with a smile. She nodded a yes.

"Anyway, good to meet you like Mr. Miller's daughter. And if you don't mind, can I call you 'uncle'. Your elder to me, although our families are partners from long. We can develop personal relations. " Sid announced with a smile.

"I'm glad, Sid, " Mr. Miller said happily.

After some formal takes, they moved towards the dining area. Sid got seated just beside Sana, which made her uncomfortable little or nervous by seeing him in the home. They completed dinner with silence.

"You had a beautiful Mansion Mr.Miller. No, I mean uncle. Can I go on around?" He struggled to manage. He never refers to anyone with the relation. But for the first time, he is using those words to gain his own interest.

"Sure, Sana Show him!" Miller said.

Both moved to check out the mansion, but Sid was checking her all the way.

Finally, they stopped in front of Sana's room.

"This is my room and the one beside is dad's room and the adjoint one is my study room." She told him.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked while touching her forehead. She moved away with a jerk.

"I will not punish you always." He said in a haughty tone.

"But you meant to do it every time. I Mean sir," She said while turning away.

"Your deeds make me punish. if you be a good girl. I will never do it, " He said with a smirk.

"You are the first and last person in this world who thinks I'm bad. It's your eyes fault, not mine." She snapped while leaving the room.

"Yes, my eyes are dreaming to explore you and you're running away. I'm doing everything just to control you. " He whispered with an evil smirk while seeing her enormous portrait in her Study room.

"Sid!" Miller called and Sid halted his dirty thoughts.

"I like this study room. Can you please arrange a bed for me here? " Sid asked Miller.

"Wow, means you're ready to stay in my mansion," Miller asked in surprise.

"Yep, I liked this place. It's like my mansion. But not for free. I will give private classes for Sana. " Sid said with a smile.

Miller felt happy.

"Make yourself comfortable." Both left down to meet Sana.

"Sana, Sid will stay in our home for a couple of months," Miller informed.