20

He took her back in his arms and encircled her body with his. He cuddled her from the front and his knee was in between her legs. And her body is totally touching him. She struggled to crawl back.

"Stop struggling and accept this or else it will be painful," he whispered in her ear. She is frozen on a second when his hands reached her butts.

"Remove your hand!" She yelled in a low tone as her voice is shivering by his touch.

"Why!"

"Remove it!" She struggled a little. He caressed her waist inside her shirt. She stopped struggling.

"Your mind is saying it's wrong, but your body is cooperating me. If it's really wrong, your body may not respond." He whispered in a husky tone.

"Just leave me!" She whispered.

"It's impossible. I want to have you now!" he said while removing her t-shirt.

"No please, I'm not ready," She pleaded.

"Why should I stop!"

"Ok, do anything but not this, please it's paining already," She pleaded.

"Will you let me heal you then?" He asked.

She nodded unwillingly. He stroked her to soothe her pain.

"Are you feeling better?" He whispered in a husky tone.

"Um... Enough will you please remove your hands from me," She whispered in a baby tone.

"Why! Aren't you feeling good?" He asked with a smirk.

"Don't know, I want to sleep!" She yelled, being irritated and confused by his questions and feelings.

"Then sleep. Who is stopping you!" he whispered while kissing her neck.

"Ah! Stop going this..." She shouted.

"Ok ok! Let's sleep" He said while hugging her. He gently caressed her hair. She has fallen asleep in his embrace.

Next day,

She woke up late around 9 and got fresh and come downstairs. Sid was reading a newspaper.

"Good morning, sweetheart!" He chuckled with a smile.

She didn't respond and got settled on a couch in front of him.

"Nice! I'm going to the office, will be back by 5" He said while getting up to reach her. In two steps he is in front of her. She leaned back on the sofa to stay away from him. He leaned down and kissed her forehead and moved away.

She widened her mouth in shock.

"Close your mouth or shall I seal it!" He chuckled with a wink. She gave an angry look.

"Get out!" She shouted.

"Aunty, give her food. If she skips, just call me once." He said the maid and left the mansion.

She got up from her seat and moved towards the door and seen his car leaving the mansion's main gate.

"He left!" she said happily and sat comfortably on the sofa.

"Shall I get you breakfast!" Maid asked her.

"No, but please don't complain that monster!" She snapped in irritation.

"Monster? You mean Sid!" She asked to clarify herself.

"Yes!"

She laughed at her answer.

"Why you're laughing? I didn't say any joke. He is a real monster!" She yelled like a kid who wants to win an argument.

"He is not as bad as you think. I know him very well. He never harms anyone." She said in a determined tone.