74

She dressed his wounds and helped him in dressing.

"You take rest, I will be after a shower," She said before leaving.

He ignored her words and walked downstairs and smiled at Jay, who is playing with his grandpa. He said on a sofa and started reading the newspaper.

Meanwhile, she came out and found him missing. She thought he may have left out. She walked down in a hurry in her wet hair after getting dressed. She took a breath of relief after seeing him admiring his son between reading news. She went to the kitchen and got breakfast for both father and son.

"Have breakfast," she said, placing the place on the table to Sid. He walked towards table obediently, seeing her dad's presence.

Miller got up and gave Jay to Sana and left to get ready for office. She made him sit on the dining table and took a spoon full of cereals to feed him, which he denied eating. Whereas Sid got up from the table to leave. She held his wrist and made him sit back on the chair.

"Have breakfast!" she said in a serious tone.

"Not interested!" He said, pushing the bowl away little. Jay watched his action and imitated him pushing the bowl away which irritated her.

"You also got mad like him!" she shouted on Jay seriously.

"Nooot Intersteedddd" he repeated his dad's words. Sid was getting laugh seeing his son but controlling to maintain seriousness. Her eyes fell on his face.

"Will you have breakfast or not?" she asked in anger.

"NO!" Both said at a time. That's it. She lost her clam. she pulled Sid's hair harder, making him yell in pain. He opened his mouth wide in pain. She stuffed a spoon full of cereals, making him shock.

"Eat!" She ordered him closing his mouth and turned towards Jay who is looking scared with his Momma act.

"Will you eat or!" before she completes he crawled towards his little bowl and opened his mouth for his momma to feed him.

"That's good" she smiled, feeding him. Both completed breakfast, she collected the empty bowls to the kitchen. Jay crawled towards his dad where Sid supported him to hold his neck to reach his ear.

"Is it paining?" he asked caressing his messy hair gently he started settling his hair with his little fingers. She walked back to them. Jay settled down on Sid's lap like an innocent baby.

"I had some meeting, even dad had work, and today my caretaker is on leave. You be with Jay for today," She said in a calm tone.

"What? You serious!" He asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, feel everything from today," She said sarcastically walking to her room. She got ready in her formal and walked down. She took Jay from Sid and kissed his cheeks.

"Bye my Baby enjoy with your dad," She said giving him back to Sid.

"Take care, the chef will be in a while you can order what you want and about Jay diet, she knows. I will return by afternoon. Have tablets!" She said rubbing his hair on his forehead, he was so surprised by her gestures.

"daddy!" Jay shouted, standing on his tights holding his neck with his two little hands.

"Haan Spiderman!" He chuckled tickling him. Jay giggled.

"Shall we go to some toy shop!" He asked Jay who is looking bored playing. He got a broad smile but soon the smile vanished remembering his Momma tears.

"No, Momma don't like" He said sitting beside him on the couch. Sid took him on his lap.

"She will not find it I will not say then how will she know to scold you" Sid assured.

"Mommaaaa will cryyyy, She always cryy sayinggg I don't have anyone except youuu. I will nottt doooo anything whichhh myy momma don't like." He said in his cute little emotional tone, which shocked Sid.

"When is your birthday spiderman?" He asked diverting topic. He showed his enormous portrait hanging on the wall in below dated his name and date of birth. He got up with a jerk, placing him on the couch after seeing name.

"Your Nameee? "

"Sid Jay Andrew!" He uttered in a low tone.

"Shuuu, youuu shouldn't call me by name," He said in a possessive tone.

"Why?"

"Respecttt! Don't know momma said don't say your full name to anyone" He said sitting on the sofa. He was shocked finding the truth.

"daddy!" Jay called, grabbing his hand.

"Haan"

"Your name alsoooo!" He asked in a low tone.

"Yessss Sid Andrew!" He said with a smile. Jay pinched his shoulder with his little fingers.

"Same pinch dad!" He giggled out in joy. He laughed at him.

"When she loves me so much, why she never expressed her love?" Sid thought in his mind. He brushed out his thoughts, and both left for shopping and returned out with loads of toys. In meanwhile Sana returned from office. She is shocked to see the living room filled with toys. Jay came towards his momma, crawling.

"Momma papa brought all this forrr meee do you like?" He asked in his low, scary tone.

"What is the need of this, he already has so many in his playroom. I said you to take rest" She asked in a serious tone.

"I saiddd same Momma!" Jay faked innocence which shocked Sid. Jay winked at Sid.

"I had enough rest. Let him play, he can't play with toys after growing!" He spoke.

"I should feel shocking if you accepted what I said. There is no surprise in denying me. You always do it" she said, forcing a smile.

"Momma! momma! You know dad's name is same as my name" Sid Andrew" Jay said in excitement innocently which shocked Sana. She glared at Sid, who is staring at her. She lowered her eyes from him. Jay got down from her to play as his grandpa arrived. She left to her room. He followed her.

"Why you named him my Name? You hate me, right? I'm a big womanizer for you!" He asked in a serious tone.

"Did I told you anything? Did I ever complain about anything? Did I ever talked wrong about anything with you ever? But you always do, it's all started from you. You lusted me, you forced me; you made me enter your life; you wanted to marry Sonia after me, I obeyed anything and everything you said. One time only once I took one decision myself, you started hating me! Why Sid? Why can't you see my pain which I suffered along with you? We both did mistakes, but I was trying to forgive you, but you are trying to fight again and again. I loved you so much I felt I will never get you ever in my life, so I named my son as Sid." She scowled in tears.

"So, it's ok if I marry Sonia and name my daughter as Sana?" He asked with a smirk which made her angry.

"You don't want babies than how can you get!" She scowled in angry.

"I changed like you! I was angry for hiding the truth, but I always said what I'm, I always showed myself but you never and you know what you did with me!" He said in anger and left her room.

"Can't we talk and solve?" She shouted from behind.

"I don't want to!" He shouted back, walking away.