69

She made him sleep on her bed and placed pillows on all sides and left to shower.

"I should do something. I should think something to get rid of Sid. I can't fall weak again, I can't get him back in my life. He don't deserve to be back in my life!"

Next day,

Sunday morning,

Sana got ready and walked down. She smiled seeing Jay playing with Miller. Her worried mood turned calm by seeing her son.

"I can do fight any far to keep you happy Jay," She thought in her heart and walked towards them.

"Mommaaaa!" Jay giggled seeing her.

"Why both grandfather and grandson woke up so early? " She chuckled.

"Haan, grandpaaaaa gave me shower today and ddd Hee said I am goodddd boy "Jay said proudly giggling.

" ohhh! But it's ok bacha. You were born for me Nah automatically you will be good What say, papa" She chuckled at her dad. All the trio smiled at that moment. But it's broken by Jay's innocent, deadly question.

"Momma why I don't have papaaa" He asked innocently snuggling in his grandpaa shoulder. She stopped for a while.

"God don't give everything to all. I don't have mom, you don't have a dad." She said with a heavy heart controlling her tears.

"Godd is badddd" Jay said with a pout.

"Shhh! He is not bad" She took him on her lap and kissed his forehead.

"He takes one and gives another like I got your grandpaa and you got me. God never hurts us like people do" She explained to him.

"Aren't you happy with me?" She asked him with a pout. He remained quiet for a while.

"Tia has momma papa," He said with a pout about his friend.

"Oh, so you want papa. Can you be without momma?" She asked.

"Whyyy?"He made puppy eyes.

"you get papa only if mama leaves," She said in a strong tone.

"Shall I go!" She asked again, making him cry in fear of losing his mom.

"Noooo! I want mommma " he hugged her crying.

"Aww, don't cry Jayee I was just joking " She tried to control him and within some time he got fine forgetting all. She feed him breakfast and made him sleep for a while. She made him sleep on the bed and kissed his forehead.

"I'm sorry, for lying you my bacha" She cried holding his little hand which is seen by her dad.

"Now you manipulated this little soul. How long can you keep on lying?" Her dad asked from behind. She got up and looked at him emotionless.

"Until I'm alive" She walked away to the balcony to stay alone. He followed her.

"I need to ask you something?" Her dad asked hesitating.

"About?"

"Your marriage! Can you marry Sid?" He asked straight. She glared him in horror.

"No! Just drop off that idea. I don't want to marry anyone especially that person" She told him with too much hate.

"Why you hate him so much? " He asked doubtfully.

"You don't know him!" She said, turning away.

"Then what you know in him?" He asked, turning her towards him.

"He don't love ppl, he is money minded. I don't want to be a thing in someone's life. I am happy with Jay and you. It's enough for this life." She tried to explain her best.

"You know more, but I only know one thing about him," He said with a smile.

"What? He helped our company. Is it what you know well!" She mocked.

"No! I know that he is the biological Father of Jay!" He confessed, making her jolt.

"Whatttt! No!" She tried to lie.

"I know my daughter, what you thought, I will be quiet without finding who broken my daughter's heart and who destroyed her happiness? I enquired, and I found out that you loved him. I forgave him because of only reason that he didn't betrayal you doing fake promises and I gave him time to realize his love for you. He returned back, but you're not ready to forgive. It's up to you, but what about Jay, he needs a dad. He needs a family. He deserves all happiness. Sid met me yesterday, he said he loved you but it's too late realization and your life turned different. He wants to marry you! I'm not forcing you to marry him or something, I just advise you. Think about Jay's future and decide. I think you should give one last chance by marriage. Accept him as your husband when you feel to do it!" He confessed his thoughts.

"I can't marry him," She said in tears.

"Will you really marry Dave and be happy?"

"I can but I don't want any marriage," she replied

"But why I'm seeing love for him still? Look, Sana. everyone does mistake if you are angry on him punish him, but you can't go away from him. You can't destroy Jay future. You may don't need a husband, but he needs a father. I know it's hard to decide, but God gave you one more chance to correct everything. Sid came himself to you try to forget past and firm a good future for Jay. " Her dad expressed his view.

"I need time to decide!" She said, turning away.

"Take your time, I feel very happy if you accept this. " He said leaving her in thoughts. She left inside and seen Jay who is sleeping on bed peacefully.

"My life took me again toward my start. Already my dad is stressed off. He will be happy if I accept Sid. I should think of it once." She thought for a while.

"Will he love my son?" She thought herself. She remembered the past where Sid used to express his hate towards kids.

"No! He can't, he will hate my Jay" She cried in fear. Her chain of thoughts are disturbed by a call from Sid.

She wiped her tears and answered his call.

"So ready for marriage!" He asked with a smile.

"On one condition!" She added

"What!"

"I want My Jay happy with me forever. Promise me that you will never separate us, only my death should separate my Jay from me," She choked in tears. He was taken back by hearing her.

"If you marry me, then if you don't marry, I will take him away from you," He said in a serious tone.

"Why are you doing this? What you get by hurting me?" She cried helplessly.

"You will find soon! Bye-bye," He said, hanging off the call.

A/n- sidnaaz version of Mafia's captive is published in my website...

Www.meganskyle.com

Do read there