39

Sid pov,

I traveled down her thighs and licks up the outside of her closed lips, unexpectedly. She jolts with pleasure. Before she realizes I entered my tongue inside her. I started rolling my finger inside her walls, making her moan in pleasure.

"ahh...!" she screamed in pleasure. She started enjoying it. I started working his tongue through her lips, spreads them apart with his fingers, and started to make long, soft laps in her and started to suck her c**t and fingered her with one finger relaxed and calm, quiet, with her breath starting to quicken. I let her enjoy it. I'm not just waiting around for her to come, I want to enjoy her taste. I took breaks to kiss her now and then, softly, sensually.

"Sid!" she screamed while rolling her eyes back into her head as she gave up the first orgasm and her hands fisted my hair tight, but I kept on playing with her, alternating pleasuring it in different ways. Every time I slide my soft tongue along with hers, the pleasure on her mimicking the wet sliding of my finger inside her, and it sends her over the edge. I started to finger her deep and hard and she started to make little moans as she rushed towards the edge. I fingered her hard and fast and she becomes quiet and stops breathing and gave up.

I kept on using all my tricks to explore her, and she was so much exhausted by 5th. I think it's her limit. I removed my finger and moved apart to let her rest.

"Did you got it!" She asked in a low, exhausted tone. I nodded no.

"We can try tomorrow. You sleep!" I said while walking away, but she held my wrist.

"Complete and go!" She mumbled in her weak tone. Oh god! She is ready to take more! I think I should check on her limits. I will stop when she says. I got settled beside her and lied on her side while taking her in my embrace and let her rest for some time. I slowly continued teasing her and with my other hand, I unhooked her bra. She tried to hold, but I pinched her Cl*t making her scream in pain. She turned so sensitive by my previous session. She stopped fighting due to tiredness. I licked my lips while admiring her assets, which are captured in my eyes. I can live 1000years just by watching this girl. I licked on her nipples while extracting her fragrance. She moaned in pleasure as I sucked hard on them while kneeling the other. I planted a little bite on her sore nipple making her scream my name" Ahhh Sidk!"

"Leave me, you monster!" she shouted in her weak tone.

"Don't you want my help!" I asked with a smirk.

"You are not helping, you're taking advantage and it's your duties to take it out as you kept it! It's all your mistake!" She scowled at me. Even after being so tired, she is showing her attitude. I think I should make her tired more.

Without a word at her, I moved my hand on her mold and spanked her c*it making her cry in pleasuring pain and pumped in my two fingers in her wetness. She screamed in pain.

"That hurts!" She cried, but I moved in a few more strokes and the pain turned as pleasure. She moaned out loud as she explored all over my hand and licked out all her juices. She tastes sweeter than honey. I continued sucking her, and she came almost 10times and by now she is lying on her wetness on my bed naked. That made me turn on. I wanted to love her right at this moment. I removed my shorts half and adjusted my shaft on her. She flinched a little, but she might be thinking it was my finger. I rubbed my shaft on C*it while and after getting enough I decided to enter her, but my eyes fell on her innocent face. I can't take her innocence without her consent. I moved apart from her.

" Give me your hand!" I asked her as I got the ring from my pocket. She tried to lift her hand, but she is so exhausted. I moved up to her and placed the ring around her finger and kissed her soft little hand.

"You're so bad! Always you do some or other to drive away from my peace! Why you hate me so much?" She whimpered while taking away her hand from me.

"I don't know why, but I can say one thing that I never hated you and will never hate too. "I assured her with a kiss on her temple. I got some wet wipes and cleaned her totally and removed the sheet under her. I adjusted room temperature and covered her with a fresh quilt. I had a cold shower to control my freaking hormones and slept beside her while taking her in my embrace. and stroked her hair as she lost in deep sleep. I stayed them while admiring her innocent, charming face.

A week later,

Sid was treating her like a princess. He is pampering her so much. He is feeding her daily and irritating her so much. She is responding to his touch. She stopped protesting as she likes his care more, but his past behavior and this contract made her hate him.

It's been almost 10 days that she went to college. She dreamed so much of being successful, and now her dreams are incomplete. She is getting scared of losing her independence. She wanted to study and achieve something, but Sid is Sid! After a battle with her mind, she decided to talk to him.

The evening he returned from the office, both had dinner. When he was about to leave to the room, she called him." Sid!" He turned in surprise that first-time she called him in a calm tone. He walked back to her "Say, baby"

"Hm, I... I want to go to college!" She said in a low tone.

"Why!" He asked in a calm tone.

"I want to study so!" She said in a loud tone.

"To study or to do something else!" He asked in a haughty tone. She glared in anger.

"It's my life! In contract, you said that you will never affect my career, but you're doing the same now!" She questioned in anger.

"But you got a new deal right! If one year than I can provide all. But you cannot wait so long!" He said with a smirk.

"So!"

"Say no and accept my contract or else skip your college for this month after that you can!" He said in a playful tone.

"What! Do you know that I was in my last year, and I can't be absent like this!" She explained.

"It's your problem! If you want something you should make me accept it, but you failed to do it. Now, don't waste time, let's sleep!" He said while making his way to the room. She followed him and slept, but Sana was thinking a point which Sid said at last.

If you want something, you should make me accept the same! This means in what sense. She got up from the bed and took her phone and dialed a number.

Receiver: India- Nancy

"Hi, Nancy" Sana wished in a low tone.

"Who is this!" Nancy asked as she got a call from an unknown.

"It's me, Sana!".

"Sana! (she realized her voice and gone emotional as she got a call after almost 2years from her best friend) Where the hell you lost! I tried all my ways to contact even uncle told he can't share your number! Why Sana? Where you left?" She cried.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to be alone, so I left India. How are you, Nancy?" Did she ask?

"I'm fine, thank god finally you remembered me!" She cheered up the emotional turmoil.

"Haha, how is life?"

Both exchanged some talks and finally, Sana asked a question for which she dialed her late night.

"You had a boyfriend right!" Nancy asked her.

"Yeah! Why?"

"Actually, I got some doubt can you help!" she asked in a hesitated tone.

"Yeah, sure kiddo, but are you in love!" She asked in excitement.

"Hmm! Something so he is so possessive, and I asked him to do some work and he said like" if you want something you should make me do' I couldn't understand how to convince him and I need to make him accept" She explained.

"Wah! My kiddo grew up, and she got a boyfriend too!" She said happily. Sana passed on a fake smile on the phone.

"Boys bend only for romance so better seduce him on his weak situation, ask the thing what you want like get a promise," Nancy explained.

"Seduce means!"

Nancy explained some tricks and Sana nodded and hang up.