10

Next Night,

Sid was taking a private class in Sana's room already, all the servants left to their quarter.

Sid was staring at her as she was involved in solving problems. He was totally lost in her beauty. Those rosy lips. He wanted to claim her on the spot.

"Sana!" he whispered in a husky tone.

"Just a minute sir, it will be done," she said while solving the problem.

"Did you ever kissed a guy?" He asked while looking straight at her.

She turned towards him. She took a second to understand what he asked just a second before.

"Excuse me"

"I asked a question!" He said in a dominating tone.

"I did, it's none of your business. You're my professor better remember that " she scowled in an angry voice, but her answer was unexpected for him. He couldn't handle that moment.

"Here is the answer!" she said while forwarding the notes to him.

"Who! "

"What!" she asked innocently.

"Who the damn kissed you?" He almost shouted on her, but she didn't give any care.

"It's None of your concern!" she said each word with an attitude that he lost he calm and turned like a beast. He pulled her up from her chair and placed her on his lap with a tremendous force. She saw him with wide eyes.

"What are you doing?" she shouted with anger and fear.

"Giving you sense to obey me and answer me!"

"I don't want any, let me go!" she shouted while flipping down and she got successful, but her happiness didn't stay long as he caught her leg and in a single pull he got her back near him and lifted her back to his lap he made her sit on him while facing him.

"Stop struggling or else you will lose more precious things." He whispered in a husky tone while pulling her upon him.

"What are you doing!" She whispered while pushing him back.

"Don't you know!" He whispered while biting her neck. She pushed him away and flipped back. She didn't care about getting hurt.

He held her from falling and squeezed her waist.

"If you stop struggling, I will be good or else you will see my worst" he warned one last time.

"I was not feeling good. Let me go! " she pleaded helplessly.

"Where you will go, it's all your home!" he chuckled in an evil tone.

"It's not right, you're my professor!" she pleaded

"I was your tutor too, but everything is just for you baby" he whispered in a husky tone while unbuttoning her shirt. She pushed him back with a force.

"What are you doing?" she scowled in anger

"Nothing started yet. The real game begins now! " He whispered in a husky tone.

She lost her fear and soon her angry built up. She slapped him on his face and tried to move away from his lap.

He ripped her shirt from the back, which scared her to the core.

"What are you doing! Sid, leave me!" she shouted while flipping down on the bed.

"How dare you to raise your hand on me!" He shouted from the top of his voice.

"Leave me you devil! I will shout" she screamed while struggling under him.

"Today you will see the real devil, shout as loud as you want!" She whispered and pinned her hands on the bed.

"Why are you doing this?" She cried while pushing him back, but all her struggles are in veins.

Suddenly, her phone started ringing. Sid grabbed the phone from her pocket.

Caller id: Dad (Miller)

"Dad!" she screamed to grab the phone, but he climbed on her and sealed her mouth with his big palm, preventing her screams and attended the call.

"sweetheart, how are you?" her dad asked with love.

"Hmm sorry uncle, she left to sleep long back by forgetting her phone in my room. Shall I go and wake her!" He lied confidently.

"No! That ok I will talk morning. Good night, Sid!" Miller believed easily and hung up the call.

He switched off the phone and placed it in his pocket, and removed his palm from her. She panted hard to breathe.

"Ah! Leave me why you are doing this?" she cried while breathing hard.

"Let's come to the point, Sana! I want you!" he confessed with a lusty gaze.

"What!" she mumbled in fear.

"Just one-night Sana! We both can enjoy" He whispered in a husky tone before he completes she gifted him a tight slap.

"I'm not that type, better get out of my life right now!" she shouted in disgust.

He granted her a right slap by which she fell back on the bed with a force. She started bleeding from the corner of her lip.

"Don't you dare to raise your hand! I will break your hands and make you every inch red with my marks." He warned in a dangerous tone and twisted her hands to her back.

"Ahh!" she screamed and cried in pain, but he twisted more mercilessly.

"You have a week time. Come to me as fast as possible or else...."

"I will never come to you at any cost!" She shouted in disgust

"Fine! You will fail in your final exams, then what about your dream of studying in the most prestigious university in India? Are you ready to go away from your dad?" He asked with an evil smirk dancing on his face. She glared at him with her horror-filled, teary eyes.

"How can you do this? How can you expect this from your student!" she cried in disgust?

"Hush! Sweetheart, I joined your school just for you. If you have a problem with me being your professor, let's forget it. I will resign, and we can enjoy totally." He whispered in a husky tone while cupping her face. She pushed him apart.

'You're disgusting! I will say my dad what your" she shouted on his face.

"Say! If you tell him, I will kill him! And I was serious about what I said. I will kill anyone to get what I want!" He said in a dangerous possessive tone.

"What I did with you, why you are doing this with me?" She cried helplessly.

"Please, Don't cry Sana! You did nothing, but it's your problem that I got attracted to you. Just one night after that you can go on your way. I promise I will never disturb you again. Just one night, think wise and come to me before... Or else! You know what I can do...." He said in a haughty tone and vacated her room by leaving her sobbing alone.