17

Leap two years: Sana was 19 doing her graduation from London business school and Sid found her trace finally. He planned a detailed sketch to trap her off guards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week later,

After completion of her class, Sana came out of her campus and was waiting to catch a cab to reach her apartment. In a point of seconds, a cab reached her, and she got in without checking the driver. She said directions to the driver and rested on her seat being tired and She dozen off.

An hour later,

She opened her eyes and found herself alone in the cab. In an isolated place, it's almost dark around and only trees are surrounded her.

"Good evening baby!" A cold smoky tone whispered from behind which shivered her in fear. She turned back with a jolt and fallen away by seeing the devil of her life standing just an inch apart smirking at her visible from the car front lights.

" Youuuu!" She shivered and cried to accept the reality that he found her and still searching for her.

"It's been two years, you're right when you're a schoolgirl, you looked sexy and now you're looking super hot! You did a right thing for me. By running away, you gave me a reason to punish you and you made it worst yourself." He chuckled with an evil tone. She moved back and tried to run away. He smirked by seeing her running and climbed on his car front boner. As she ran a mile, she has been caught by his guards and they got her back to him.

"You can't run away anymore, come have your seat!" He said with an evil smirk and gesture her towards a foldable chair. He found his man holding her hand tight. He slide down from his car boner and slapped his guard on his face.

"She is not a normal girl that you're holding like that. She is mine!" He screamed in angst.

"Sorry sir"

"Get out and take your position away a mile!" he ordered them. They all left them alone.

"Have your seat baby or you can have a comfortable seat on my lap?" He said with a lusty smirk. She got collapsed on the chair.

"Good girl, now let's decide what to do!" He chuckled in a husky tone.

"What I did with you, why you're coming behind me! Please, let me go!" she pleaded in tears.

"Stop crying or else!" he shouted in anger.

She sobbed silently.

"You did a mistake. I just asked a nightstand, but you pulled my tail to an extent that I got mad and wasted my two years of time to find you!" He screamed in anger.

" I'm not that type of girl." she shattered in fear.

"Even I'm not. I never slept with any girl in my lifetime and I'm gifting my virginity to you. Look, Sana, after this, we both can have a peaceful life. It will be our little secret." He assured with a smirk and kissed her cheek. She pushed him back with a jerk and got up from her chair.

"I'm not a prostitute to sleep with others except to my love of life! " She cried in disgust.

He gave her a tight slap. She fell on the hard ground.

"Did I say you're any ____" he screamed while fisting her hair mercilessly.

"Ah!" She winced in pain.

"Now listen, you had two options,

1- Accept my deal and sign my contract.

2- I will kill that Miller and I will take you right here in these woods!

Decide fast. You had two minutes!"

"what contract?"

"just a contract to move on with me!" he informed.

"What! "

"Live in relationship, just for a year." He said in a calm tone.

"Like your slave!" she added

" No! We will stay together, and you will please me without these tears. " He announced with an evil smirk.

"Better kill me too!" She begged in tears.

"Hmm! So, you select the second option. I should kill your dad first, then I will have my romantic night. Later, you are free to die or do anything!" he said in a dangerous tone.

"Please don't do this, you're spoiling my life!" she pleaded for her life.

"Stop crying and decide fast. My man is waiting inside your dad's office to kill him." He said with a smirk. She was glued in shock.

He dialed someone

"Kill him!" He ordered.

" Noooo!" she screamed in horror and fallen on his feet.

"wait a second," he said the caller.

"Please don't do this!" she cried miserably.

"Will you sign my contract!" He asked, being unaffected by her tears. She gave a pleading look.

"Ok, Robert, kill him... " before Sid complete. She screamed, " I will sign... I will sign!" she cried while falling on her knees on the ground.

"Postpone it guys, but stay there!" He said his guards and hung up the call.

"You shouldn't cry this whole year!" He whispered while leaning down to reach her.

She sobbed more.

"Stop crying!" He shouted. She glued her tears in fear. He gently wiped her tears and kissed her cheek.

"Let's go our home, baby!" He asked with a grin. She didn't respond. He just took her in his arms and placed her in the car. They left to his villa located on the beachside of the city.

It was looking beautiful, but it's a hunting house for Sana. As she entered in, he called his servants and arranged a grand welcome. He made her enter as a new bride and he carried her to his room in a bridal style and placed her on the bed.

"Go get fresh up and sleep!" He told her while placing her a new pair of night suit. She was silently crying.

"Move!" he shouted. She got up from the bed and followed his order. He got changed and lied on the bed while waiting for her. She came after getting changed. He pulled her on the bed and cuddled her from the back.

"Today was over. I wasted the entire day. You can sign tomorrow and from tomorrow we can start our sweet relation. For today you take rest." He whispered in a husky tone and kissed her neck. She cried helplessly. And her tears got Sanaporated, and she fainted from being tired in the devil's embrace.