13

"I will teach you everything! Stop crying baby, I will take care." I said, taking her in my arms. I gently placed her on my bed. She tried to crawl back, but I held her leg steady.

"I will not do that tonight. You need to be prepared first! Let's make it tomorrow night!" I whispered while planting a light kiss on her forehead.

"I have an exam day after tomorrow!" She whispered in a scared tone.

"you will get 98% that's my promise!"

"I want marks with my hard work, I'm not selling my body for a grade. I was giving it to save my career." She said in a broken tone.

"As you wish! We will do now" I said while removing her tiny t-shirt. She closed her eyes right while fisting the sheet. I know it's her first time and I should be slow. She should get adjusted with my touch. I left her shirt halfway and hovered over her.

"Loosen yourself and enjoy the pleasure," I said in a seducing tone, and I kissed her lips lightly. She opened her eyes wide. I kissed her tight as she gave me a clear axis by her shocking expression. She expected that kiss is over, but that's just a start of my never-ending lust.

"Respond!" I demanded while breaking my kiss. She gave an innocent look towards me.

"Respond for the kiss!" I repeated.

"I Don't know!" that was the response I got from her. She is seventeen, and she doesn't know how to kiss. She may belong to some 500 B.C.

"Try to move your lips according to mine. It takes a lot of time to learn, but we don't have it now. Let me continue and you are not stopping me in middle. Did you understand!" I said in a serious tone.

"Answer me dammit!" I shouted and something got hard touched my head and when I opened my eyes!

I was lying on the floor carpet along with my pillow.

Shit, dammit! This was my dirty dream. I felt it came true.

Why the hell she didn't come yet? Just one night left, but she is still undisturbed.

I got up from the floor and dusted myself and pushed the pillow on my bed and moved out to meet her. I knocked on her door and I heard the clock sound as it strikes 3 A.M. I have heard that early morning dreams come true. Hope my dream comes true by tomorrow night.

I took the spare keys and unlocked her door. She was in deep sleep on the study table along with a book. She is really hardworking, in some corner of heart I have guilt on the things I was doing with her. She is really like me, even I always like to win and be on top, and she is trying the same. I was on top, but I was stopping her to reach her position. But I promise I will support her after completing my need. I will give her the position she wanted and dreamed of.

I took her in my arms and gently placed her on her bed. She snuggled into my chest in sleep. I loosened her hand and covered her with a quilt. She is looking so naive; I feel like to be with her rest of my life.

Am I getting a desire to marry her?

No! That's impossible, I promised my dad to marry Sonia. I can multiply my net worth only if I marry Sonia! But Sana!

Stop it, Sid! Why you're thinking all this now? Just complete your deal and leave away.

I was getting mad out of this, better I should end up tomorrow.

"Be ready to be mine" I kept a note on her desk and left back to my room.

Morning,

She came to his room. He was wearing his tie. She came near the door.

"Come in!" he said in a cold tone.

She took a step and stopped beside the door.

"What have you decided? Pass or fail!"

"Please sir, give me one other option. I will do anything except this. " She pleaded in tears.

"hush! Anything! "

"Anything but not this!" she added.

"ok, will you quit your studies and join my company as my secretary!" he said while stepping forward.

"What!" She turned away in fear.

"You can't, just give what I want and take anything you want. I can write off my whole property on your name if you spend a night with me!" He offered her.

"Why me!" She cried.

"Stop crying! " He screamed in anger.

"Please!" She pleaded one last time, but he didn't care.

"Kiss me! but I can't do that... Even you fail me. I can't do that for you." She choked in tears. He was frozen for a second.

"You will lose a year!"

"It's time, but if I except for one year, I can never see myself in my lifetime. I can't lend my dignity for anything!" She said strongly.

"you have time till evening, think one last time," he said being disappointed and left the room in anger.

School,

She left to meet the headmaster. She said Sid's behavior towards her.

"I'm sorry Sana, I cannot help you in this" Headmaster said.

"Why, sir!"

"He took total control of the school. If we take any action on him. The life of thousands of students will get spoiled. He will close this school with a single phone call. He is dangerous and powerful." The headmaster said to her in his helpless tone.

"So, I should kill my soul to save my career!" She asked in a broken tone.

"No! I had a daughter of your age and I always saw you as my child. I had a way Sana, but he shouldn't know that!" the principal said.

"What!"

"Give your exams well, I will scan your every answer sheet and forward them to another school. I can get your study certificate done. "

"Sir, do you think he will be easy with this? He will do something with you! It's better, I should do things myself. Anyways, thanks for everything!" She said while walking out with tears.

A pair of eyes smirked at her behind.

The day was calm. Sid met her back in the room.

Sid pov,

I heard her conversation with the principal. She understood me very well. If she had followed that old man, I used to make kill him. Helping her means opposing me. I don't like anyone standing against me. I was the ultimate Ruler.

I walked into her room, and she is studying.

"So, you decided not to obey!" I asked in a dominating tone.

"Yes! You can fail me!" She said in a strong voice. I was not getting angry, seriously I was getting happy, but why! I liked her strength, that confidence. She is all alone, but still. She wanted to be strong.

"so, you will not write exams then!" I asked.

"Who said that! I will write my exams! About my result, I will expect nothing! Do anything you like, Mr. Andrew. " she said while getting up from her seat.

"She just rejected me and I'm getting a smile. Am I mad! " I felt stupid about myself.

"Get out of my room and home! This was all mine!" She scowled, while pushing me out she closed the door on my face.

My idea was a flop, and she won the game because I passed her in exams. But I want her on bed think something big Sid.