41

It's been almost a week that I let her free. From that moment I lost my peace. That made me feel so poor of me. I felt like I was dropped down the poverty line by letting her go, but it's needed. I know how it feels to be bound. I was rich, but in my life, I can't decide anything on my own. My childhood was as miserable as I always tried to win. I won everything but failed in winning her, and she left me.

Sana pov,                                

I was free from his bonds, but still, I'm unable to believe that he left me free so easily. Did he really did it! Yeah, he did it; he left me free, and it's been a week that I saw him, but his thoughts are still running in my mind. I was happy with this, but somewhere I feel I miss him. He spoiled my life and gave a lot of mental torture, but I don't have that anger or hate which I have before.

Did I forgive him!

It's not easy for me, but still, I saw a different emotion on our last encounter. His eyes addressed a different shade in him. He is something inside.

After brushing off my thoughts, I jumped out of my bed and completed my chores and left to my college.

*****Split*******

After class, Sana was enjoying her free time with her friends. She is happy with the environment. Her friend Charlotte tabbed her lap to tell her something, "Sid!" but the word came from shocked everyone around and her own self.

"Who is Sid? That handsome guy, right!" Her female friends teased her. She turned red being embarrassed. She remained quiet for a while.

"Oh, boyfriend!" Samuel chuckled in his teasing tone.

"Guys, stop it, he is my good friend!" She explained while hiding her blush.

"Ohhhhhh" All shouted excited teasing her.

Sana pov,

I miss him, but why! On the place of hating him, I was missing him. I was missing his presence beside me. He is good; I want his friendship, but he is not ready to be so good. Stop being stupid, Sana! He is your past and he can never be your friend.

As I collected few supplies from the nearby stores at 10 pm, it's really late. I didn't track my time in my thoughts. As I started walking back to my apartment, which is on the next street, I felt someone stalking me. I saw a gang of boys coming my way. My legs got crumbled in fear, but I looked strong and handle myself. I crossed them and felt relaxed as they crossed my path, but my happiness didn't stay long as I felt they are walling back to me. I started taking long steps. They started walking to me, which gave me confirmation that they are following me. I decided to run away, and my legs made a pace that I started running in fear.

What the hell I should do now!

_____

After a long chase, all the street bikers caught her and rounded her with a devilish grin. She shivered in fear.

"What you want?" She asked in a firm tone.

"Nothing more, some money of yours!" one of them told her while taking out a pocketknife.

"ok, I will give" She obeyed and gave her wallet. She tried to move away, but they blocked her way.

"What so hurry, sweety, let's have some fun!" They chuckled in a lusty tone. She trembled in fear.

"I will call cops!" She said in a shivering tone.

"Sure, why not call after some time!" They said stepping closer.

Sana stepped back and dialed out a number.

"J... Sid!" She whispered in tears.

"Sana!" he said in shock.

"Sid, please save me!" she pleaded in tears. The evil gang pulled the phone away.

They held her hand and dragged her to the parking lot. One of them approached her. She slapped him hard on his face, which made them angry. He gripped her hair and pushed her back on the hard floor, but she had been caught in secure hands of Sid. He made her stand and kissed her forehead. She hugged him in tears.

"Oh, a hero came to save her!" They commented by seeing Sid.

"I'm not a hero because I'm a monster!" Sid chuckled at them and punched on his face, making him fall on the floor with a bleeding nose.

"That's my girl! How dare you to make her cry!" He shouted while kicking them black and blue.

One of the person took out a gun and unlocked it.

"Sid!" Sana screamed by seeing him aiming the gun towards Sid. She pulled him aside.

Cops surrounded them to save Sid and Sana. The stalkers got shocked, and they got frustrated.

"You nasty girl, today you will die!" He shot Sana, but Sid came across her and the bullet passed through his chest.

"Sid!" She screamed by seeing blood oozing out. Cops caught the gang and Sid collapsed on the floor in a pool of blood.

"Sidddk!" She cried by falling on her knees beside him.

"That's so lovely to hear my name from you!" He chuckled with a teasing smile.

"Sid!" She cried in a broken tone.

"Sweetheart, don't cry! I don't like your tears," He said in his utmost pain.

"Why you did this Sid!" She cried.

"Because I promised to protect you!" He whispered. Soon Adam came to help Sid, and he tried to pick him up, but Sid stopped him.

"Get me few white papers!" He asked them.

"It's not needed, you should get treatment first!" Adam explained to him.

"I know I will die. The bullet got struck beside my heart. Don't have fake hopes, just get me papers," He whispered while holding his bleeding wound.

Adam got a few sheets and a pen for him. Sid signed on the blank sheets.

"She is Sana, take care of her like a sister and I had purchased shares on our joint name so use these papers to make them on her. If I die, inform my parents only after preparing these documents and never show Sana to the outside world. She should be happy. ′ He said Adam and placed her hand on his. Sid fainted by holding her hand.

Adam and Sana rushed him to the hospital.

Will he die??