86

New York Town Night 11 pm,

Alina is waiting for the report, restless from the past one week. Her team left to India to enquire about the Empire group.

"Mam, we failed to find Heir of Empire group. But we found a clue that it's registered by a female. Hence the founder is female." Alina team informed her by a mail from India.

"One single female is my competitor" Alina shouted in frustration. She called them on the phone.

"Offer them our project, that new one of 5.O. They will definitely love that deal. Offer as much share as they want, and we can observe them close " Alina told her idea.

"Ok mam, we will mail the firm," Said the manager and hang up.

"Finally, I'm going to see them. " She said proudly.

The office,

Sana got mail from Andrew group offering a joint venture with a margin of 50-50.

"Sid, look at this" She shouted at Sid, who was sitting beside doing another work. Sid looked at the screen and leaned towards the screen to confirm his eyes. He looked twice, rubbing them.

"Delete that mail," Sid said, move it to trash.

"Why, it's an excellent offer!" she said.

"It's profitable, but it's her strategy to find our real identity. She is trying to trap as with this project. If she finds us now, we will again fall. She has all the wrong plans to cheat others. Deny that project within a year we will grow bigger than her and that day I will introduce the face of my beautiful wife as mother of empire group," He said with a smile assuring her.

"Ok" She accepted his opinion and dropped a rejected mail saying" due to time consistency we are unable to do it and we apologize for that. Thanks for the offer" She mailed them, which reached like a smiling slap on her face.

Mrg 8 Am They Private Villa

"Gud mrg dad, have a great day" Jay wished his dad jumping on him.

"Good morning Spiderman. Why you used more perfume today?" Sid asked him.

"My friend Tia Bday" He giggled.

"Oh, you remembered that, but you forgot that you will write all alphabets and two rhymes," Sana asked from behind.

'Oh Mumma, why you always say alphaaaa" He chuckled in a childish tone, tabbing his forehead.

"It's most important than all " She scolded.

"he is just 3yrs old, why you are pressurizing him?" Sid supported his son.

"Oh, then what the thing, he is thinking like he needs a girlfriend at 3yrs age, " She scolded him for supporting Jay.

"My son is sharp like me" He chuckled with a wink.

"Acha, how many girlfriends do you have in school?" She asked him.

" kriya, Scarlett, Juliet, Anaa" She gave an angry look Jay got a chance. He ran to the dining table getting down from Sid.

All together had breakfast and Sana got him bag and Sid left to drop him to school. They reached his school and Sid found him lost in thoughts.

"Why you're so dull?" He asked him, removing his seat belt.

"Dad, I need a sister!" He asked all of a sudden, which made him freeze in shock.

"Why all of a sudden this?" he asked to know what his son is thinking.

"No dad, I need a sister, please. She will play with me, and I will give her so many chocolates" He said with a pout.

"I was playing with you, right?" He tried to convince him.

"No, I want her as well. Tia went to my friend's home because he had a new sister. If I had a sister She will come to our home also I can also play with both." His confession made him ugh" oh for your girlfriend you need a sister?"

"Noo papa but I need her to play. I will give a lot of chocolates to her. I will treat her like princess dad" He explained cutely.

"Oh really, we will talk it later you go to school now, it's late," He said changing the topic.

"No, you first say, will you get me, sister?" He asked stubbornly.

He nodded blankly. Jay hugged him with joy " thank you, daddy, I love you" he got down from the car.

"Hey, your chocolate!" Sid shouted from his car.

He turned back, "keep it with you. I will give to my little sister" He said running into school. He drove back to the office. He is confused. He don't know what to do now.

He never thought about having another baby, and even they never had this topic.

Is Jay is serious?

All the questions are killing his brain.

Two days passed Sid stopped thinking of Jay's words, but Jay is serious about it.

He really felt that he needs a sister!

Night,

Living room Miller, Sid, Sana, and Jay are sitting together after dinner.

"Papa, I said I want a sister where is she?" Jay asked innocently.

They are shocked by the sudden question of Jay.

Sid closed mouth Jay's mouth in embarrassment" he is just kidding "

Jay pushed his hand, "I am not! you promised that you will give me. I want her daddyyyy" He cried.

Miller left to his room as its matter of a wife and husband.

"It is not possible, just give me time" He tried to convince.

"Haan, take time as much as you want but please give me sister by morning or by tomorrow evening plzzz" Jay pleaded innocently.

They are double shocked. Sid looked towards Sana. She just ran to her room in embarrassment.

Jay started crying by pulling his shirt" papa you will give me naa plz say "

Sid got on his knees in front of him "shuu my little spiderman, don't cry plz we will talk tomorrow you come I will say lot of stories now." He tried hard to convince.

"No, I need sister firsttt" He shouted stubbornly.

"Ok, your good boy Jay, you will listen to me right?" Jay nodded yess.

"See now you will sleep and tomorrow, I will get a lot of video games for my spiderman ok " He somehow convinced and took him in his arms and left to his room he placed him on bed

"You will get me, sister, " He asked with teary eyes.

"Haan, don't cry" He wiped his tears and kissed his forehead.

"Really," He asked with joy.

"Yes, now sleep good night" He made him sleep and left to his room.