62

Sid pov,

It's been a long time, I met my Sana. I had so many emotions for her, but still; I tried to control them but it's too much now. I was unable to stay away any longer. I love her and I think she is my perfect match. I saw her care, which can be as love, I have seen her talent; she got very good fame in Just months of joining. She created wonders; she lifted the shutting down company to a surplus profit, one in just 6months, which I read in a magazine.

Finally, today I'm going to meet her. I hope she might be struggling just like me to move on. I should confess my love and propose her for marriage. I can't be away anymore. I should get married as early as possible and make her mine forever.

Will she accept my proposal?

Of course, who can reject the great Sid Andrew? We didn't break up that to think she is angry and all. We just moved away as per the contract. Now she will come running happily after seeing me. My baby loves me so much. Why will she reject me! I know her.

--------

As his mind was filled with thoughts, he landed in India and checked in a hotel. After getting fresh, he left to Miller mansion, but it's late. The servants informed him to visit the office. He drove fast and on the way; he collected her favorite chocolate and flower bouquet of red roses.

"Can I meet Sana!" He asked the receptionist.

"Do you have an appointment, sir?" She asked in a polite tone.

"No, but just inform her she will cancel all other appointments for me!" He said with a confident smile.

"What is your name, sir?" She asked him.

"Sid Andrew !"

"Are you the same MM group CEO?" She asked in surprise.

"Yeah, I'm!" He said proudly.

"I'm sorry sir, I heard a lot about you.. Just a minute sir, I will inform mam about you. Please have your seat sir!" She said excited and left to inform Sana.

Sana Cabin,

"Mam! SA came to meet you!" she almost shouted in excitement, ignoring the client's presence in the meeting hall which freaked Sana.

"What the crap!" She shouted in anger.

"Sorry, Mam!" Her Secretary apologized for all.

"Who is SA?" Sana asked her.

"The great Sid Andrew! As the word left her mouth, she stumbled back little in shock.

" why the hell he came!" She mumbled in her low tone.

"Mam! Shall I send him in?" She asked her.

"No! Tell him that I'm busy in a meeting. It takes more than an hour. He can leave!" She said, thinking that he hates waiting and leave her office.

"Ok, Mam!" She went and informed him same. He got angry, but it substituted thinking professional. He waited for 1 and half hour. Her secretory went to inform her about his waiting and she extended one more hour and it turned 3.30 Pm.

Sid was struggling to wait as its first time in his life. He is waiting for someone by canceling all his works. His waiting came to an end as her Secretary guided him towards her cabin. He settled his hair and opened the door with a smile, but his smile turned as a shock after seeing her new look. She is wearing a grey suit and looking like a perfect businesswoman.

"Hi, baby!" He chuckled with a smirk.

"It's not baby, it's Sana Miller!" She said in a strict tone. Sid got shocked by seeing her new attitude.

"But you're my baby only" He said with a smile.

"Mr. Andrew, I think! I gave an appointment to discuss some business matter, but you are talking about something else. Coming to the straight point! I'm no more the past innocent Baby to obey every nonsense! I moved on long ago!" She confessed him making him freeze. Her alarm started ringing, and she grabbed her phone.

"Just a second, Mr. Andrew" She made an excuse and dialed Kay.

"Hey, Kay! Are you free right now" She asked him.

"Yeah, I completed all my meetings" He informed her.

"Ok then, you go and pick Jay. I will join you guys in an hour." She told him.

"Sure, kiddo!" He said, hanging her call.

"Who is Jay?" Sid asked casually.

"My Son!" She confirmed, making him a shock. He got up from his chair in horror.

"Really?" He asked to confirm his ears.

"Yes, I moved on, Sid! Now, I had a family and I hope you are having a very great life with Sonia." She said with a smile. He marched out of her office without a word.

"She moved on! She moved on! In just 2 years she planned her family, but here I'm struggling to move on. I wasn't even able to kiss some other girl, but she made a baby with that Kay. How can she do this with me!" He cried in frustration and cried by seeing on a bench in a park. As he lost in crying, he felt a little hand on his knee.

He opened his eyes to find a little boy trying to stand on his little legs. He moved his hands to push away that little baby, but he stopped seeing that cute little face. The baby held his little finger and tapped his feet, playing. Sid took that little baby on his lap.

"Un.... Uncleeeee!" he crawled on Sid and wiped his tears.

"Maa told me that cry-- crying b....boys don't look good!" The little boy said while collecting words which made him smile remaining Sana. Sid kissed the boy's cheeks. The baby wiped his cheek cutely.

"Who is your mom?" Sid asked the baby while checking the surroundings.

In meanwhile, a lady of 30 came searching for him.

"Sorry sir, did he troubled you?" The lady asked him, taking the baby from him.

"No! Such a cute little boy you got! Congrats," He said with a smile.

"He is not my baby, I was just a caretaker," She said and left.

Sid left to a club to celebrate his failure by getting drunk.