16

Sid pov,

It's been a year I almost lost myself in her sense. I was using all my ways to find her, but her father told me she is in America. I filtered the entire continent to find her. Still, I couldn't find her.

Day by day my business was falling down. My goal was getting scattered. As my hunt was going on. My Mom came on with a deal.

"Marrying that Sonia"

No doubt she looks sexy, but not more than Sana! I want Sana, she worth more than 10000 crores. Why the hell you are hiding Sana?

Tomorrow I had a date with Sonia, but my mind was filled with Sana. I should marry Sonia, but I want Sana too. I can't let her go.

My date night

We had talked about some office issues and moved a little personal.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" she asked.

"No!" I said instantly

"then why you have so much breed, like some love failure" She laughed at me. I'm not getting laugh.

"I felt to grow " I lied, but the actual truth is I lost myself searching her.

"Won't you shave on the day of our marriage!" she asked.

"What! When!" how can they fix my marriage without asking me!"

"Next month, that was fixed two years ago "She exclaimed.

"I don't want that happen so fast, shall we postpone?" I asked her.

"How many days?"

"A year or more" As I said my answer, she gave a horrible look.

"Are you serious!" she exclaimed.

"Sorry, but I need time to accept this marriage and relation," I confessed, but it's a big lie. I want Sana before marriage, I can't cheat on my wife. So, I preferred to postpone my wedding.

"ok, but please make it fast."

"Why are you so desperate to marry me!" I chuckled with a smirk.

" Can't stay single anymore." She laughed.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked while thinking about my Sana. Yes, my Sana, the princess of my desires.

"I'm not, I had dated a few men before, and you cannot expect a good girl with incredible wealth." She giggled with a naughty smile.

Even Sana is a rich kid, but she is so naïve. It's her additional feature.

"You can have one more" I suggested. Maybe I'm the only man in this world who is suggesting his fiance to have a relationship with another man.

"We can have one even now Sid!" She whispered in a seducing tone and pulled me closer by my tie. I gave her a smirk.

"I'm ready to sleep with you, baby!" She said while pecking my lips. I moved apart with a jerk.

"No!" I screamed.

"What!" She shouted being disappointed. The reality stroked away my thoughts.

"I'm sorry, we can intimate after marriage," I responded instantly.

"Why not now! Are you a virgin! " She questioned with excitement.

Umm... Should I say the truth that I'm a virgin or...

"No!" I'm not a virgin" I lied. it's been two years still, I want Sana to be my first girl.

"Then, We can date right!"

"No! I don't date, I don't like sleeping with random girls. I want something precious, the girl I will take should be a virgin like I'm. And I will lose myself with her and later my wife. I know I was marrying you like a deal, but serious l will give you every right of wife after marriage. Until then, don't disturb me. You can date anyone now." I said In a calm tone, but inside I'm so stressed to meet Sana.

Where the hell she left! I was getting frustrated and restless day by day. Once I find her, she will pay back for me every restless night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~~~~~~

Sana pov,

It's been almost two years, I left my home, my dad, my life, my goal. I dreamed of being a doctor, but today I was doing my graduation on business management. I stopped talking to my dad. My dad felt like I took my career seriously, but I lost my happiness all the way.

I still remembered the evil man, Andrew! Because of him today, my dreams are shattered. I know I behaved like a coward. Few people may suggest " why to run away, you can fight back! We had big laws, great amendments!" They are just in books. What justice I can get after losing myself. Whatever I get, it can make no sense for the loss faced. It cannot give back my dignity. I may not be happy here, but I was safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sid was checking his bank statement in a second an idea popped out from him a dangerous brain. He grabbed his phone and dialed his PA.

"Robert! Get me all the bank statements of Mr.Miller from last year till today" he ordered him.

By next day, Robert collected the statements from his secret database and gave them to Sid.

He grabbed the file with excitement

"Sir, what can we get by these statements, " Robert asked him.

"Sana!"

"How!"

"she is studying from aboard, She needs to meet her expenses and fees. By seeing this statement. We can find a place where he transferred money. We can find a trace of Sana's personal account and we can find her location." Sid confessed with a smirk.

"Your genius, sir!" Robert praised.

"Indeed, I am! Come check this file'

After thorough verification of 1000+ transactions, they found a transaction.

"Sir! Look, there is a huge transfer to United Kingdom, London 70000 pounds!" Robert forwarded the file towards him.

"So finally, my baby girl is studying in London," he smirked.

"Robert! Call our agents and inform them to search all the universities of medicine. No! Search all universities. And or who finds her will get a reward of 1million bonus."

Within a week, he found the total details of Sana.

"London Business school"

"How many things you lied baby, you should get punished for all the lies. I'm coming to punish you! I will make you mine.

"Mine! You will be mine. You're studying from the same university where I pursued my Graduation and MBA. That's my place! "