34

"Lie down on your back!" he demanded, and she took baby steps to reach the bed and followed his order. He moved towards the couch and collected soft handcuffs and a blindfold. He got on her and cuffed her hands to the bedpost, making her jerk in fear.

"Hey, what are you doing?" she screamed.

"Shhh, it's just warm-up and today you gonna get tired" He whispered in her ear while sucking down her earlobe. He reached down her legs and tied up her legs while spreading them on either side.

"Are you planning my death or what?" She shouted in anger. He slapped on her thighs, making her gasp in pain.

"Dare you raise your voice! I planned only pleasure. Do you want pain too!" He asked in a haughty tone. She glued her lips. He got a hand knife in his hand.

"No!" She screamed as the sharp end of his knife touched her top.

"No!" He asked in a teasing tone.

"Not that please don't rip it. It's my favorite top!" She pleaded while struggling.

"Oh, really but can't stop this" He ripped her top from the middle, and he started tearing into pics by showing her every pic.

"You're so bad!" She cried like a kid. She is too much lost in her top that she didn't even realize that she is half-naked from the top, only in inner.

"You will see more, today I will see you totally inch by inch. I will rip every piece of cloth that touched your little sexy frame. I want to feel you totally." he said in a husky tone. She widened her eyes in horror.

"I'm not ready for this!" She screamed and pulled against her restraints.

"Even I want to give little time, but you're so desperate right" He chuckled with a smirk while drawing a line on her jeans from bottom to her waist with the sharp edge of a knife making it tear. He dropped the knife. Aside and pulled her jeans with a jerk and it came out into pieces, making her shock. She struggled to cover herself, but she remained helpless as she tied on the bed being exposed.

"It's time to remove one more, what shall I choose your bra or panties." He asked with a devilish smirk.

"No!" She screamed.

"Yes, baby!"

"Please do anything but do this!" She shouted helplessly.

"Hey! Not again, did you forget that we came on a new deal? Are you ready for one year then!" He asked in a husky tone. She remained silent for a while.

"No, or yes!" He questioned while tracing the knife on her bra.

"Fine! Yes!" She cried. He ripped the strips of her inner and left the knife aside and crawled his hand under her and he unbuttoned the tiny hook, making her close her eyes by feeling his glare on her assets. You look so beautiful" he said while staring at her assets. He didn't touch her. He grabbed the knife and closed it. He traced her soft nipples with the handle of the knife, playfully teasing her. She shivered by feeling the metal surface on her preserved beauty. He smirked by seeing her reaction. He got down from her and dragged a chair in front of her bed and got settled on it like a king. She opened her eyes by the sound of the chair. He started filling his eyes with her devoured beauty and started fisting his eyes, making her wet.

"What the hell you're doing!" She scowled in frustration.

"Enjoying the view, baby!" He said with a lusty smirk.

"You dirty devil, just complete this and leave me!" She shouted at him.

"You shouldn't raise your voice when I'm on charge! If you repeat, I will make it harder." He warned in a dominating tone. She glued her lips, and he continued his show, making her more uncomfortable, Shy and at some point, it's turning her on.