37

Her beautiful sleep got disturbed by hearing his painful moans. She got up from the bed and walked to him. She gestures her hand for him to stand.

"I'm not an evil person like you to enjoy other's pain!" She said while walking him to the bed. She made him lie on the bed.

"Where is the first aid box!" She asked him.

"maybe in the cupboard!"

She walked quick and got a pain relief spray and applied it to the injured area. Which gave him instant relief a little.

"It will be substituted by tomorrow and get some medical supervision!" She said while moving away. He tried to sleep with pain, but she didn't sleep. She kept on using the spray for him for every 1hour till morning 5 and slept after 5.

Morning 9

He felt better, and he called his doctor. The doctor came to check on him and Sana was observing this.

"How this happens, Andrew! Did you'd any fight!" the doctor asked in surprise.

"No, my wife punched me in anger," he said, which shocked the doctor.

"What! That little girl injured you, are you kidding!" Doctor asked in disbelief.

"She is not little, she is 20 and strong like Jhansi rani!" He complained with a pout.

"Great punch Mrs. Andrew, but don't try again, just miss or else he used to die. It's dangerous!" he explained to her. She nodded politely.

"Take this painkiller and better have to get some hot pack and massage this ointment," the doctor said and gave him medicines and left the mansion.

After an hour, she came in with an ointment and a bowl of hot water. She removed his shirt with his help and dipped the cloth in water and gently gave his injury a hot bath, reducing his pain. She got up after a while to remove the bowl, but he held her hand, making some waterfall on the floor. She stopped by his actions.

"Thanks!" He whispered with a smile.

"You're welcome" She replied, but inside she is surprised to hear thanks from the devil.

"You are the first person in my life who cared for me, irrespective of my money or character. That's the reason I always say you're special. "

"so, you are running my life. Now take rest!" she said, while walking away. She returned with ointment and applied on his muscular body her little fingers are taking him to another world of joy. Actually, the pain was reduced and lead towards the bliss of pleasure.

Sid pov,

Oh, God! My goodness, night was painful, and I felt to hit her hard, but this care was to my extreme. I never had this type of special treatment before. That's a dream come true. First-time in life, a girl that to my dream girl massaging my abs. Those soft fingers are dancing on my body while creating friction off to my boner. That's too much now. If this goes on, I may end up taking off her virginity. That will be my biggest mistake of life and I can't do such a thing right now, but defiantly I will be the one to take her virginity with her will. She should welcome me whole hearty.

She made me feel so bliss with her existence. Even after hurting her so much, she is caring for me. She was seeing like a womanizer, but her heart seen pain. She is so special. My thoughts are brushed out when she got up to leave.

"Oh no! Not so fast" I felt inside, but I should thank her for the care.

"Thanks" I whispered.

"You're welcome!" She replied while standing from the bed. Her leg got slipped because of the water. She tries to get up but accidentally slipped down and fallen back on my lap. She tried to stand back with the support of my thighs but accidentally she sneezed my already erotic tool, making me jolt in shock.