71

There is no change in Sid's behavior. He is behaving like a true gentleman in front of all including Sana and like a perfect husband to her family. He is spending all his free time with Jay. She felt so irritated by this as he snatched her time with Jay.

"Uncleee!" Jay shouted in joy as he saw him near the doorstep. He crawled down from his momma's hands and crawled faster to Sid and climbed on him. Sid lifted him up with his one hand and walked in carrying him.

"What are you doing, my little Spiderman?" He asked, nuzzling his nose on his cheeks, which made him giggle.

"Playing with Momma" He said showing his mom who is lost in the scene. She is totally shocked seeing him as a family man.

"I said you that I'm not uncle, I'm your dad! Call me papa" He said in a serious tone, placing his laptop bag aside. Jay kissed his cheek giggling.

"Uncleeeee!" He giggled, teasing him.

"Don't you want chocolates!" Sid chucked, talking out from his blazer. Jay tried to jump, to hold them from his arms. Sid held him right from falling and smiled at his excitement.

"Will give if you call me papa," He said with a smile.

"He never leaves this blackmail habit, then me and today my son!" She murmured in a low tone.

"Don't give!" He pouted snuggling his head on his shoulder expressing his anger.

"So stubborn like your brainless momma" He mumbled out which is heard by Jay.

"Mommaaa! Your Brainle...." Jay blurred, Sid closed his mouth with his palm. Sana glared at them.

"Take your hand from him," She shouted in anger.

"Will gift you chocolate factory, please don't say your mom little one," He whispered with a pout.

"Chocolate then?" Jay chuckled, showing his chocolate.

"All for you!" He said giving all chocolates to him. Jay giggled in joy, holding all chocolates in his little hands.

"Dangerous son!" He thought in his mind looking at Sana.

"Oh, ok you play with Momma your papa will be back after a quick shower ok!" He asked his permission.

"Ok," He nodded with all love. Sid walked towards Sana and gave Jay to her. In this process, his hands slightly rubbed breast making both shivered at that moment.

"I'm sorry!" He apologized while turning away. She stared at him in a shocking surprise, but he walked to his room leaving her in confusion.

In Room,

He dropped his bag on the couch and loosened his tie, looking at himself in the mirror. He took out one big chocolate from his pant pocket and smiled looking at it. He opened her dressing wardrobe and kept that chocolate exactly on her night suit and left to get fresh. After dinner, Sid was talking with Jay, and both are having playtime, but someone is burning looking at this.

"Jay comes its late you should sleep," Sana said taking him from Sid's lap.

"Nooo! I will sleeepp later" He yelled holding Sid's shirt.

"It's already 10 Come with me!" She shouted little hard which made him cry out.

"I will sleep with Uncle" He cried loudly. Sid removed her hand from Jay and took him back.

"He will sleep with me you go and sleep," He told her in a serious tone and carried away Jay to Balcony after some talks Jay fell asleep on his shoulder and Sid got him to his room but in meanwhile Miller took Jay and made him sleep with him.