76

Night

Jay is in deep sleep, but Sid is struggling to talk with her.

"Sana!" He whispered in a husky tone. She is awake, still pretended to sleep.

"Sana" He called little louder, but still, he couldn't get any response. He placed his hand on her waist, making her wake up with a jerk. She was about to scream in anger, but he closed her mouth with his palm.

"Should talk about something important!" He said after looking her calm. He moved out towards the balcony. She placed pillows around Jay and followed him.

"What!" She asked folding her hands.

"Actually, I want!"

"Want? I'm saying you now itself if I again hear something dirty I will kill you, really. " She warned in advance.

"No! I don't have such thoughts"

"Then?"

"I want you to accompany me My Home, I mean USA" He whispered in a low calm tone facing another side.

"Oh, request or demand?" She asked folding her hands.

"Request!" He added.

"Means you should correct your sentence! You should ask me like" Can you or will you but you are again saying want you" it's demanding Mr. Andrew ." She said with a smirk, making him turn in surprise.

"Ok, will you come?" He asked looking at her.

"No, I can't! I have a lot of important meetings." She said with a smile.

"What! My work is also important, just for few days" He sniffed.

"So! I should feel it's important or not. If you feel important, it's your opinion, not mine!" She said with a smile.

"It's really important, can't you understand?" He pleaded.

"Then make me feel it! if you really want me to cancel all my meetings just for you. Why should I? Why should I do something for you? Who are you for me? You're just father for my baby, but for me? Nothing! Nothing!" She scolded in anger, moving away.

"Sana, please" He pleaded.

"If you have an answer, then stop me, or else you can go alone," she said, turning away to walk back to the room.

"You're my wife, I can't go alone like before. I have a family now," He shouted from back, making her turn around facing him.

"Oh, Family Man, Andrew! How come this miracle happened? You don't believe in thing family, right? You said that people are emotional fools?" She asked with disbelief.

"I changed Sana!"

"Oh, great! but I'm not a fool to trust you again! You may leaveee! " She said walking back to her room.

"Sana, please! Only once " He shouted from behind.

"I need something in return for this! Can you do?" She questioned with a smirk.

"Anything for you!"

"You should never blame me again, you should never point out my flaws. We both did mistakes by misunderstandings, but you're always blaming me! It's not right. You should accept your own mistake." She demanded.

"Ok fine." He accepted happily.

Sid arranged Jay's passport and visa, all trio left to America after biding a bye to Miller. Miller felt so happy seeing them together.

New York,

Andrew Mansion.,

It's first time Sana visiting his place, and that's looking so luxurious and beautiful. Jay liked the place so much like he jumped out of Sid's hands to examine the fountain in front of the mansion. Sid ran behind him and got him towards the door.

"You can run later, my spiderman. First get fresh"

As they entered, they found his parents sitting on the sofa reading newspaper like a king and queen.

"Dad!" Sid called out. After seeing Andrew (His dad) came to hug him.

"How are you dad?" Sid asked with a smile.

"Waiting for you, my son, finally you came" His dad smiled.

"Dad and mom, this is Sana, your daughter-in-law, and that's Jay your grandson" Sid introduced them. Sana took blessings falling on their feet like a good Indian daughter-in-law. Manish felt happy seeing her. He took Jay from Sid and kissed his cheek, by which Jay rubbed his cheek with his little hand.

"Haha, he is doing just like you Sid," His dad said laughing at his cute gesture. They smiled listening to him, but his mom don't have any such emotions.

"Sid get fresh. We had office" His mom told him.

"But they just came, let them rest Alina!" His dad tried to say.

"He can rest night, office is important, get ready Sid," Alina said in a strict tone. He just nodded.

Sid guided them towards his master bedroom.

"It's beautiful," Sana said, placing Jay on the bed.

"Beau... Beatiiilull daddy " Jay chuckled, jumping on the bed.

"Aww it's All yours, my baby," Sid said tickling him.

"No, my baby can earn on his own" Sana said proudly. Sid glared at her in anger and walked in his bathroom. He left to office Jay, and Sana are alone in that huge Mansion. Jay liked that place morning, but he is least interested by night. Sana understood he is tired and didn't disturb him.

Three days passed away in a same manner. In meanwhile she interacted with his parents. His mom always discussed business issues every time. Jay started getting bored with daily rituals. She took him on a day out but had a great day exploring New York. Sid returned an hour early to spend time with Jay, but he felt upset finding her absence. In meanwhile, Alina and Andrew returned from office and found Sid checking his photos with Jay.

"Why you're so much focused on that baby, he is not yours," Alina said from behind which freaked him.

"That's my baby"

"That's only her baby, she got it by surrogacy. You can't find the father of that baby. You can plan a right baby as our heir, not some nameless one!" He told him. He walked to his room in anger.

This whole conversation is heard by Sana and Andrew, who are standing near the staircase.

She got tears. She closed her eyes to suppress her pain and searched for Jay, who is lost in counting fishes in the aquarium. She took him to her room. Sid's anger melted down seeing his son.

"Papaaa youuu seeennnn Fischesss" Jay asked with excitement.

"Fischess?" He asked in confusion.

"Fischesss in aaqautiummmm" He tried hard to pronoun it.

"He is saying about your big aquarium," She told him, clearing his doubt, and left to the washroom. After crying sometime, she came out silently.

"Shall we go for dinner' Sid asked her.

"No, actually I'm tired. You go and say, someone, to get a glass of milk for Jay," She said lying on the bed.

"Ok, Jay will have dinner with me... What say spiderman!" He asked Jay. Jay nodded with joy climbing on him. Both left for dinner.

"Why can't you say to your parents that Jay is your son? Why can't you say them that he is born to you out of your own flaws?Why can't you say them that you love me?

Are you really a true, or again I fell in your trap?" She cried helplessly, hugging her knees.