53

A few days later,

They are busy in their private world that Sid lost his interest in earning. He was totally addicted to Sana, and Sana was trying hard to manage her studies and this relation. Her exams are going to be started from tomorrow.

Sid was in his office after meeting he dialed his fantasy, his desire, and his only addiction Sana and both lost in some silly conversation and couldn't see the time. On another hand, Sid was getting a call from his mom.

A knock from his secretary disturbed his conversation.

"What!" He shouted in irritation.

"Sir, urgent call!" Aman said.

"Who?"

"Natalie Mam!" He informed.

Sid got up with a jerk." we will talk later Sana" He said while hanging up her call.

"Good morning mom!" He shuttered.

"It's afternoon," She said in a cold tone.

"sorry" he whispered.

"Do you know what is our profit for the last 6months?" She asked in her cold tone.

"we gained 40% more profit"

"And now from last 3months?" She asked.

"Hmm, 20%"

"Why?"

"I'm trying mom"

"Shut up, Sid! Do you know what are you doing! Why you are taking so many leaves! Why you didn't sign any new contracts in this 6months" She shouted in anger. He kept numb.

"I'm sorry, I'm not feeling well"

"It's last warning Sid! If you still fail, I will appoint a new CEO and you should work under him. Better I want 60% growth in the next 3months." She said while hanging up the call.

Sid fell in his seat.

"Get out," He said a man and for a minute he had pin-drop silence.

After some time, he started working back like a robot.

Evening Mansion,

She was busy studying and Sid returned home at 8 pm. He marched directly to the bathroom and had a cold shower for an hour and came out fresh. Both had dinner in pin-drop silence. Sana noticed him dull, so she gave him space.

After a while, both returned to the room. Sana left to study, but Sid called her.

"Sana!"

"Yeah, Sid!"

"Can you make me sleep!" He asked like a kid. She got up along with her book and left to another side of the bed and sat on the edge of the bed. Sid placed his head in her lap. She gently stroked his hair, making him feel her love.

"You know something!" He whispered with a smile.

"what?"

"Your husband will be the luckiest guy in this world." He said while kissing her palm.

"Acha why!" She asked with a smile.

"Your best and you had so pure motherly heart, which even few mothers don't have nowadays." He said with a smile.

"Acha, but you have a beautiful heart and only I saw it" She confessed while kissing his forehead.

"Why you always kiss me on the forehead, even when I'm sleeping?" He asked with a smile.

"Why don't you like it?" She questioned back.

"I love it, if I really had a mother she used to do like that, I think," he said with a lonely feeling.

"You had a mother, Sid!" She said with a smile.

"yeah for namesake! I was just a piece of profit-making machine for her." He said sarcastically. She understood that he is upset with his mom. She wanted to change the topic and set him normal.

"Sid, you know what my mom said in my childhood!" She said with an excited voice.

"What!" He asked with disbelief.

"She said that all ppl are born with defects like poor, loveless, luckless and some are born brainless like you" She chuckled with a naughty smile. Sid who is hearing her carefully got shocked by her confession.

"What you said I'm brainless!" He asked doubtfully.

"Of course, you are!" She teased while showing her tongue. He tickled her, making her laugh. Both had a cute moment, and she made him sleep on her lap. She started reading after an hour, she got a call from her dad. She thought to get up, but Sid is sleeping by wrapping his hands around her waist. She attended the call.

"Hi dad, good morning!" She wished her dad.

Both had a deep conversation that she didn't notice her excited voice had disturbed his sleep.

As she lost in enjoying the talk with her dad Sid opened his eyes hearing the conversation. Somewhere he felt jealous that she had so amazing bonding with her dad. It's been 30mins still they are talking. Sid moved his hands inside her shirt from the back. She thought he is moving in sleep and ignored but after a few seconds, his hands moved towards her strip and unhooked her inner making her freeze for a second. She tried to hold his hand, but his grip is tight. She forgot what she is talking on the phone.

"so, when you gonna come back to India?" Her dad asked.

"After my final internal," She said with great difficulty as Sid slipped her strip from her hands and removed her inner by keeping her t-shirt alive in its place. She got confused about his moves. She tried to stop. But he is working so skillful and irresistible. He lifted her shirt on his head. And he entered inside her shirt like a little baby cuddled for milk. He grabbed one of her ni*ple in his lips and sucked on little making her gasp in pleasure.

"I will talk tomorrow dad good night!" She said in one breath and hanged up the call. He pulled her closer by his hands and sucked on harder, making her moan in pleasure.

"Ahh, Sid" She moaned in pleasure. She fisted the bedsheet in her hands as he lost in sucking her juices. He interchanged, alternating her breast with pleasure. He placed a bite on around her, making her louder.

"Ahh, Sid, slow!" She screamed in pleasure and pulled his face closer to her assets. He licked her curve depth tickling her with his tongue. She wrapped her hands around his head as he lost in chewing her.

After getting full satisfaction, he moved her shirt up and withdrawn himself. He got seated and unbuttoned her pants.

'No Sid, I should study. I have an exam morning!" She tried to explain it to him.

"You can read morning, please," He pouted.

'Tomorrow night" She requested. But he ignored and moved down her pant and kissed her lips.

"You don't want this!" He asked in a teasing tone.

"Ok, just complete and be gentle, don't make me more tired" She requested with a pout.

He kissed her lips passionately, and he undressed her and himself. He placed wet kisses all over her body worshipping her every inch making her moan in pleasure.

As they lost in the pleasurable world, her book fallen from the bed which is ignored by her.