52

Morning 8 Am

Sid was the first one to wake up. He got up and left to get fresh. He returned and seen her still sleeping. He got dressed up and got her breakfast and sat beside her to wake her.

"My beautiful princess! It's morning," He said while tapping her cheek.

"So, what" She murdered in sleep.

"You had college right! Don't you wanna go," He asked with a smile.

"Had, but I can't move, let me sleep!" She mumbled while turning another side.

"Ok, take care," he said and left to office. He returned afternoon and found her seating sleeping in the living room on the couch.

"Sana!" He shouted in a loud tone. She woke up with a jerk.

"W. ... what happened!" She asked in shock.

"Haven't I said you not to sleep in the living room that too without locking the door?" He shouted in anger.

"S... sorry!"

"Get back to 'Red Room' In 5mins and strip yourself" He ordered in a dominating tone.

"But!" She tried to say something.

"No more argument! One more word I will increase your punishment," He scowled in anger. She jumped in fear and left upstairs.

"Don't know what happened to him suddenly and this Red room, what is this room... Does it exist in this villa? Oh God, where should I find that room now!" She started searching that room and she walked into his room and started searching.

"I think that room is under his bed," she mumbled while getting on knees she seen under the bed.

In meanwhile, Sid walked in and stood in front of her.

"What are you doing here?" He asked while raising his eyebrows.

"Hmm,S...searching "

"Searching what? Do you think I kept the room under my bed?" He asked with a devilish smirk. She nodded yes.

"What!"

"no... No" She shouted in fear.

He grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her to the side door, and took her to another room. Attached to his room.

It's a dark, dim lighted room with a leather soft kingsize bed and a red couch filled with full of cupboards.

"Strip! I will be back" He said in a cold tone and walked out.

"No! Don't go" She shouted in fear, but he left closing the door.

"Such a monster left me in this dungeon. It's so dark," She scolded him while removing her clothes.

"Such a stupid he is, left me in darkness" She kept on scolding him without noticing his entry.

"I think I never punished you, so you're taking me lightly," He said in a husky tone while switching on a light. She gulped her lumps by seeing him standing in his shorts half-naked. His eyes started exploring her naked body. She covered her front with her little hands by seeing his glare.

"Haha, I saw you totally, and I reached your depth now your hiding" He chuckled with a smirk.

"Don't see like that!" She said while blushing hard.

"Why are you feeling shy?" He asked in a teasing tone. She blushed more.

"Lie of you back," He said while blindfolding her.

"Why this?"

"Shut up, dare you utter one more word!" He warned in a dangerous tone. She locked her lips and waited for his next move. He grabbed her wrist and locked them to the bedpost, and he did the same with her ankles and now she is lying spread like x blindfolded.