43

Two days later,

Sid's health was steady, but he was unconscious all the time because of medication and pain. Sid opened his eyes the next day, early morning, and a smile occupied his charming face by seeing Sana beside him holding his hand. The smile has vanished when he remembered the past equations between them. He took away his hand with a jerk, making her wake up.

"Are you fine!" She asked in worry.

"I'm fine and you can go now!" He told her while turning away his face.

"It's ok I will go later," She told him and got up. The doctor checked him and certified that he is fine. Can be discharged soon. She dialed Aman and Adam. After some time, a nurse came with a bowl of hot water to give him a sponge bath. Sid rolled his eyes up and down. The nurse removed the sheet which covered his chest. He grabbed the sheet back with a jerk.

"What are you doing?" He shouted at the nurse.

"Sorry sir, I just came to do" She whispered being scared. Sana looked at him in surprise. She has seen some different emotion in his eyes, it's all fear or something. But in seconds he changed his expression. The nurse gently wiped his shoulder, followed by his hand. Sid was looking so uneasy and uncomfortable.

"I can do myself!" He tried to say. Sana felt so strange about this because, with her, he did everything, and here he is feeling uncomfortable when a girl doing this to him.

"Excuse me, Sister, I will do it!" Sana told her while walking forward. Sid felt relieved, but the next moment of realization caught him off guard. She took the wet napkin and dipped it in hot water and gently cleaned his Abs and stomach.

"You don't need to do this for me," he said in his low tone.

"Did I ask you anything! Shut your mouth and lay back" She said in a serious tone. Did she just told him to "shut up" to the great Andrew, and he obeyed silently?

As she moved her hands down to his waist, her little fingers are brushing his tummy causing him goosebumps.

"Stop right here!" He almost shouted out loud, making her scare little.

"What happened is it hot!" She asked innocently and dipped her fingers in water and its normal temperature.

"It's burning somewhere inside, please stop this all and leave," He said while looking away.

"Where?" She asked don't fully.

"I can't explain it! Just leave!" He scowled in anger. She rolled her eyes on him and understood a little.

"Are you thinking about that thing now!" She whispered with an unbelievable look.

"I'm not thinking you provoked me!" He said with a pout.

"You just born shameless, In a second you changed your views. For that sister, you behaved like some innocent and for me total shameless. I used to feel really happy if that biker shoots you down," She scolded him in anger.

"No way! Such an evil girl!" He cried while covering himself in a sheet like a kid.

She smiled by seeing his cute gesture.

In meanwhile, Adam and Aman walked in. She left to wash her hands.

"How are you feeling now?" Adam asked with a smile. Sid reciprocated with a friendly smile.

"Inform his parents, Bro!" Sana said, Adam.

"Why?" Sid asked instantly.

"What is that question? It's their right to know your condition!" She snapped out.

"They need not know," He said emotionless. She looked towards Adam, and he just nodded no, but she grabbed Sid's phone from Aman and opened contacts to call his mom. But she couldn't find anything.

"I want your mom's number!" She shouted at him.

"I'm saying right, they don't care," He tried to explain.

"Will you give or not?" She asked like a stubborn child.

"Hmm, you can find it" Alina," he said to her, and she found it.

"Will anyone refer mom by name!" She asked in disbelief.

"I do and you will understand it now, Aman you talk with her and don't tell her anything, just say an accident!" Sid guided him.

On-call

Aman- Mam! Sid sir met with an accident"

"what! How is he now?" She asked in shock.

"It happens two days ago, and he went through a surgery and now he is fine little," Aman told her.

"It's been two days and you're saying now," she scolded him.

"Sorry mam, Sir is in a serious condition, so we are tensed about him." He explained.

"Ok, what the doctor said! when he can get discharged." She asked.

"He needs one-month bed rest!"

"What one month! It's impossible! we will face a loss of millions in this gap. Do one thing first postpone all meetings and Adam will take over the day-to-day activities. I want his speedy recovery at any cost." She said in a serious tone which was heard by all.

"Ok mam, do you want to talk with sir?" He asked with hope.

"No, let him rest! I had work to do!" She said before ending the call.

Sana was shocked by hearing his mom. She never expected in her life that a mother can be like this. A tear slipped down her eyes by seeing him sad. He had hidden his pain inside, but still. His eyes are saying her truth.

"It's ok, she is busy and how can she come here by leaving all-important work!" He tried to cheer up the moment and convince himself along with them.

"I'm sorry!" She whispered.

"You need not be, you have college right! Go!" He told her with a smile.

"I will not go anywhere until you get fine, did you get it!" She said in a serious tone.

"Why?"

"Hush! Because of me, you got this, so it's my duty to take care of you. Now stop irritating me and have breakfast."

One week later,

They are having a great time in the hospital. Sid forgot about the world totally. He is so happy in her company. His feelings for her are getting strong day by day. Finally, the day of discharge arrived. The hospital staff got him out of the hospital in the wheelchair. It's been almost 10 days that he came in sunlight. He stood up from the chair with great difficulty and she supported him to stand and get in his car. He was hesitated to touch her. She wrapped her hand around his waist and guided him towards his car. He has seen her in shock.

"Why you're not moving?" She asked him.

"Why are you doing all this!" He questioned her.

"I will say in home first let's go"

Both reached his mansion, but Sana didn't give him a chance to ask any question.

What do you think about this?

Why she is doing all this only because of sympathy or anything beyond!