26

Am I incapable to make you feel it" He rubbed his thumb on her lower lip and moved his hand down while brushing her breast and reached her waist. She shivered as he pressed her waist hard, making her yelp.

"Perfect, just like your body designed for me, but you are flirting with another man on the roads." He whispered while leaning closer to her lips. He pecked her lips. She gave him a tight slap.

"You slapped me again!" He uttered in disbelief while holding his sore cheek.

"Don't you dare touch me, or else!" She scowled while walking away, but he grabbed her back and pinned her to the wall and kissed her furiously. She tried to protest, but he moved her hand up to her head and bitten her lower lip, making her bleed and yelp in pain. She closed her lips shut to prevent him. He held her hands with his one hand, and he moved his right hand down towards her breast and kneeled it hard, making her scream in pain and he gained the axis with he wanted but he didn't leave her. She struggled to get free, but he pressed himself more on her. She felt breathless as his kiss was absorbing her oxygen and his hands are assaulting her untouched private parts.

She pushed him back with full force and gave him a tight slap. He fell back on the floor with a thud. She unlocked the door and ran downstairs in tears. Soon her eyes fell on Maya, who is collecting files lying unsteadily on the sofa. Sana ran to Maya.

It shocked Maya to see her tears, and her lip was bleeding. She is unaware of the things in the room as the room was soundproof.

"Sana!" She called in concern and Sana hugged her in tears.

"Calm down Sana!" She tried to comfort her, but Sana was in so much pain, fear, and a mixture of emotions. In between, Sid walked down with anger. An evil smirk is dancing on his face.

"What's going on here?" He scowled in anger. Maya and Sana got scared to listen to his deadly tone. Sana hid behind Maya with fear. He walked towards them and tried to hold her wrist, but she moved back, hiding behind Maya.

"Sid! What happened? If she did a mistake, please forgive her. She is a kid!" Maya requested him.

"I thought same, but she is not a kid! She is a grown-up girl and having plenty of boyfriends." He shouted in possession. Maya gave an unbeliSanable look towards Sana.

"No, I don't have any!" She shouted while hiding behind. He held her wrist and dragged her towards him.

"Some misunderstanding Sid, please leave her. She will learn soon, come on Sana say sorry!" Maya tried to convince Sid, but he was in no mood to listen to anyone.

"Just stay away from this!" He said in anger and carried her in his arms up to his room. He threw her on the bed with a force and unknotted his tie.

"Today you should learn the consequence of the things you did and said!" He scowled while grabbing her both wrist he secured them with his tie and connected the other end to the bedpost.

"What you're doing, leave me!" She shouted while kicking her legs.

"As hard, you struggle it going to be worst for you." He warned in a deadly dangerous tone.

He got down from her and unbuckled his belt and folded it to half.

"Today my belt wants to feel you too!" He chuckled with an evil smirk.

"No, that will hurt!" She scattered in fear.

"It meant to hurt for slapping me!" He shouted while whipping the belt in the air. She closed her eyes in fear.

"Get on your knees and say sorry, I will spank you just 5 or else today, you will see your death almost close!" He warned her.

"what I did to apologize!" She questioned him back.

"I think I should remind you!" Before the words reach her ear the belt landed on her shoulder while leaving a red rash on her skin under her shirt.

"Ahh!" She screamed in pain.

"Talking with other men and questioning me back!" He shouted in angry, lashing her one more time on her knees.

"That hurts!" She screamed in pain.

"Now, slapping me twice for claiming what's mine!" He yelled like mad and dropped the belt after one last lash and she is a total pain with 3 and crying badly.

"Did you learned!" He asked in a cold tone while sitting beside the bed.

"You're disgusting!" She cried in anger. His anger reached a height.

"Yes! I'm disgusting because I gave you everything but didn't take your virginity. I will take that now and then you will never think of other men." He shouted in anger and torn out his shirt and hovered over her like a hungry lion.

Before she realizes she is lying under his mercy, and he is kissing her neck. She struggled to get her hands free, but they are tied strong. His hands shamelessly roamed on her curves while kneeling them hard, which made her scream in pain as well as some unknown pleasure. He replaced his hands with his lips. He started wetting her shirt with his open mouth, kisses all over her curves. He has bitten her there, making her scream.

"Leave me!" She pleaded.

"Tell me, you're sorry! Tell me your mine!" He demanded while worshipping her waist with his fingers.

"I'm not any property!" She cried.

"You're my property and every inch of you are mine, only mine!" He shouted and gave a hard bite on her waist making her bleed.

She screamed in pain. He unbuckled her belt in a swing moment.

"Tonight, going to be painful for you and pleasurable for me!" He whispered in a husky tone while unbuttoning her jeans.

Let's see who will lose the war.

Innocence vs evilness.