22

Why should I? If you obey it will give less pain or else it makes worst for you. It's all your pain, my pleasure." He said like a playboy with his mischievous smirk.

"I will kill you one day!" She scowled back.

"Ok, we will play a game if you lose. You should obey if I lose I will understand! Deal ok!" He asked with a devilish smirk.

"What game! "

"Follow game, you can hit me anywhere and I will kiss you on the same spot. Or I will kiss you first, then you can hit me on the same spot." He chuckled with a naughty grin.

"No way!"

"It's useful to you more! You can hit me as you like. You can show all your anger! Think wise!" he added.

"Ok, my turn first! I will hit you!" She said in a determined tone. He nodded yes happily.

"Wait! How can we know winning or losing?" She asked doubtfully.

"If you hit me hard and I couldn't about to get back in 2 mins i.e., 120 seconds, then I will lose. In the same way, if you stop me from kissing you, then you will lose." He informed her.

"Ok! Shall I hit!"

"Um, just a second I should use washroom!" He said and ran inside the bathroom.

He returned after some time.

"Yeah, I'm ready, and are you ready to get kissed!" He whispered in a husky tone.

"Will see if you get up first!" She said confidently.

He took a deep breath and folded his hands back.

"You're free to hit me all the best," He chuckled.

She remembered his every stupidity towards her and fisted her palm with anger and gave him a powerful punch on his stomach. As her punch reached his well-built body at a velocity equal to the bullet. But it gave him little pain like that of bullet shell gives, but her hand got hurt a little as she punched his stone build body.

"Oh! You're so strong!" He shouted in pain.

"I will kick harder!" She exclaimed.

"Let me kiss you now," He said while composing himself.

"No, I will hit totally, at last, you can kiss!" She said with her intelligent brain

"Haha don't use your little brain. If I fall now, you can escape right! No cheating," He said in a seducing tone and pushed her on the bed.

"Um ok, you should kiss fast and leave like same I punched faster." She said in her childish tone.

"Sure..." he moved her shirt up to see her milky skin and cherry navel. He gulped lumps to control himself.

"I punched you on the shirt and you should kiss on the shirt only," She shouted while pulling her shirt down from his grip.

"I felt pain inside!" He forcibly pinned her hands up her head and locked her legs with his weight. He leaned down and blew air on her navel, which tickled her. She giggled under him.

"Do fast!" She pleaded while giggling.

"Why hurry, let me enjoy!" He whispered while placing his cheek on her tummy. As his growing breed contacted her untouched skin. It tickled her more. He nuzzled his nose in her navel.

"Stop it! Ahh, Sid!" She giggled to get freed from his sensual torture.

"haha, I love this" he whispered while kissing her navel. He left her free. She took almost five mins to get back to reality.

"Do you want to punch me here!" He chuckled while gesturing his abs. She looked herself down to know the exact place.

"No!" She shouted in horror. He smirked at her. She got up from the bed and came back to position. She punched him on his abdomen. He held his pain as the reward is more tempting.

He got one more chance to explore her. He jumped like a hungry lion.

"You gave a tight punch, you deserve some pain!" He whispered while hovering over her.

"You're wasting time," She shouted.

"I will not waste now, come!" he moved her shirt once more.

"I think we should remove your shirt, it can give better access." He whispered with a naughty grin.

"You said just kiss but here you're irritating me, your crossing limit!" She shouted while pushing him away. He came back with a force and pinned her hands tight. She kept on struggling to get free. He placed a bite on her waist.

"Ahh!" She screamed in pain.

"If you struggle, I will bite once more. I will mark you as mine!" He whispered in her ear in a dangerous tone. She stopped moving for a second. He crawled down towards her waist. He sucked her sweet spot, making her moan for the first time.

"Ahh!"

"Call me by name!" He demanded.

"I don't know your name!" She said in anger.

"Oh, really!"

He nippled her sensitive skin between his teeth.

"Ahh! It hurts" She screamed.

"Did you remember my name?" He asked in a dangerous tone. She didn't respond. He resumed his work. He placed a series of wet kisses all over her waist. She rolled giggling on the bed while gripping the sheet.

"I will not leave until I hear my name from you!" He whispered and gave a hickey on her waist.

"Ahh! Sid!" She moaned in painful pleasure. He soothed the pain while sucking the bitten spot which made her lose herself control.

"That's like my girl!" he chuckled while getting away. The reality jolted her. She responded to his dirty touch, which made her more frustrated.

"Shall we resume!"

"Think something! You should hit him hard, and he shouldn't get up!" She thought in mind. She glared him up and down. And an idea popped in.

"What you're watching! let's resume." He said with a naughty grin.

She nodded and stepped closer. "Ready, sir!" She asked in a teasing tone. He felt weird by her tone.

She got her full strength on her knee and kicked him on his down. The circuit burst and he had fallen down on the floor. While holding himself in pain.

"Ah! You fucking idiot!" He screamed in pain.

"Done! I will win now!" She smirked seeing him crawling in pain.

"Ahh!"

"2mins more!" she shouted in joy while staring the clock and its 1.50 seconds.

"last 10 seconds!" She yelled in a teasing tone. She is enjoying his pain.

"Five"

"Four"

"Three"

"two"

Before she says one he jumped back on his feet and stood steady on his legs. She got rooted in horror.

"It's my turn to kiss you now!" He whispered with an evil smirk.