15

Sid pov,

I saw my baby checking out her result. It's all her hard work. She is the topper, and I liked her smiling. She looks more beautiful when she is happy. I walked towards her. She turned away to leave.

"Congrats Miss. Sana, you should thank me for this" I chuckled with a grin.

Thanks! " she said and walked away. I followed her from a distance. She is so irresistible. When she crossed total Coward, I pulled her inside my cabin and pulled her towards my desk.

"What the hell you are doing?" She yelled while pushing me away. Her arrogance was a big turn on.

"You offered me something precious before the exam! " I whispered in a husky tone and closed the door and locked it from my back.

"What you want now! You have nothing to blackmail me" she said in a serious tone.

"I have a thirst to fuck you hard on my desk," I whispered in a seducing tone.

"Mind your words!" She shouted in anger. I should follow that, it's not a time to waste.

"I Will mind come!" I said while pulling her closer. I grabbed her by her waist and placed her on my desk bit harshly. She gasped by my force before she understands I gripped her hair from the back and pulled her deep into a kiss. She widened her eyes in horror. She tried hard to withdraw from me, but I kissed her furiously. She whimpered, but I kept on nipping and pressing my lips against her soft, pink lips. My tongue traced the seam of her closed lips, gently coaxing her to open her sweet mouth. The feeling of my licking tongue against her lips made her gasp, and she opened her mouth to grab some oxygen, unwittingly granting me the entrance that I badly wanted. My tongue slipped inside her mouth, eliciting a painful moan from her. I pressed my hard body against her supple body and continued the skillful assault on her innocent, naïve mouth. I licked her lips, sucked on her lower lip, then upper lip, her tongue just devouring her mouth. She grabbed and bunched the collar of my shirt in her dainty hands to push me away. Her body was tingling with fear. She pushed me with a force. The sudden pressure on my passion addled my brain.

" That's So tasty, I never felt this before," I said with a smirk while caressing her swollen lip with my thumb.

She slapped me hard on my face. Not again! My anger made me lose my control. I just wanna kick her hard with my belt until she turns red totally. I grabbed her by the hair and pushed her on the couch.

"You deserve a big punishment for this. I will make you cry and beg! " I scowled in anger.

"I will kill you first!" she said in a strong, determined tone.

"Oh, kill me! " I got a smile by seeing her confidence, No! It's all overconfidence she is dreaming impossible things. This was my game. I left towards my laptop and turned it towards her. It shows her the cc camera footage, which is recorded just a few minutes ago.

She widened her eyes in shock.

"it's shows like I kissed you, no doubt, but what others think! Sana Miller seduced her maths professor to gain marks in maths. Is it what all others think!" I chuckled with an evil smirk. I love seeing her helpless. That pleading look makes me proud.

"Don't start again!"

"I never stopped, baby! You had time of two months, think well, and get ready to be on my bed. Still, then enjoy this kiss." I whispered in a lusty tone. She saw me with disbelief.

"I had a big deal to sign, I will come back in two months, and you should be ready to accept or else I will make this clip viral among your schoolmates and at end cherry on the cake, I Will kill your dad!" I gave my final warning. She turned in anger, but she didn't utter a word and moved away from the room after settling her dress.

I think now she got a sense of accepting her defect and getting under me. She needs time to accept, and I gave that now. In between, I can complete my 50 million deal.

Two months later,

I had completed my deal perfect and gained. Profit along with so much fame. But nothing is making me happy than the feeling of getting Sana on my bed. She is a Wonder, the eighth wonder of this world. In her dream, I left to Miller's mansion with all excitement I went to Sana's room direct. But it's empty.

It's evening, where Sana left her friend's home or any vacation?

I looked at her dairy, which is lying on her desk. I opened it, there is a letter inside it.

Letter

By the time you find this letter, I may be disappeared. Mr. Sid Andrew, I know you read this because you're a disgusting man I ever met in my life. I cannot let myself for you. Because of you, I left my home; I left my dad alone and left away from everyone to another country. You cannot find me. Now, don't think of harming my dad! If anything happens to him, I will die here. If I die, you can't complete your lust. I was serious, I can die!

Goodbye, Mr. Andrew

Yours hating,

Sana.

~~~~~~~

You shouldn't have done this, Sana. You had wakened the sleeping lion. I will find you wherever you are in this world. I will make your life hell for running away from me. I will get you at any cost.