85

After seeing the listing Alina asked her special team to prepare a report on the growth of all the top 10. Within a month, that report is on her desk. She opened the file and started analyzing all the firm backgrounds' strengths and weaknesses. But to her surprise, she didn't find any clue in Empire group. She grabbed her phone and dialed her manager.

"May I come in Mam!" The manager asked pepping in little.

"Yes, come in, take your seat"

"Anything wrong in my reports?" He asked looking worried as she is cross-checking the file.

"Yes, something is missing" She said still looking the paper.

"What?"

"Empire Group! Why you didn't mention their strategy or any weakness" She asked.

"Hmmm, "

"What hmm? I want an answer, " She roared in anger.

"We are sorry mam, we are unable to find their strategy. They are using all new methods. But in our firm, we lost that innovation because Sid sir left but they are successfully implementing new plans to chase top positions. They reached Zero to top 7 in just a year." The manager informed.

"What, in just one year?" she asked in disbelief.

"Who is the MD? " She asked.

"Unknown! They are focused on work, and employees are so happy in that firm. We tried all ways to find the owner, but we failed" His confession made her shock.

"So, they are our future competitors! Finding its owner can answer all our questions. Do it first," She ordered him.

"Ok mam" Saying this, he left her cabin. She started thinking using her brain to find the trick, and she remembered a point stated by her manager that Sid uses innovation as key for success, which is a weakness for her now as she lost him but that is available in Empire group. She grabbed her phone and called her man to enquire about Sid and Sana.

Another side,

India, Morning 3 Am,

They are sleeping in each other embrace peacefully. Sid's sleep got disturbed all of a sudden. He woke up with a jerk and sat on the bed looking at his surroundings. He was sweating badly. He looked at Sana who is sleeping beside which gave him solace. He grabbed the bottle beside and had some water. He lied down beside her and took her in his embrace, cuddling her tight in his arms which disturbed her sleep. She felt his grip getting tight second by second around her waist.

"Sid" She called getting him back to reality.

"Yes," He responded, losing his grip.

"Seems like the possessive devil is near your brain entrance. I suggest you get that out from the main gate" She said removing his hands forcibly from her waist. She turned in, facing him.

"What I did?" he asked with dangerous innocence.

"Oh really, look!" she shouted showing her bare waist which is marked pink by his tight.

"Umm," He gulped lumps looking at her naked firm.

"What?"

"Hmm, sorry but I can heal you baby" He said pulling her down.

"Nooooo! It's morning, not again." she shouted in horror.

"It's midnight 3" He said getting on top of her.

"Nooo! I'm tired. Let me sleep," She whispered pushing him beside her.

"Let me love you please" He pouted.