56

It's over! Get off!" She shouted in anger and pushed him a little as she don't have any energy to move. He came out, but his tip still rested inside her.

"Why should I?" He asked with an evil smirk.

"You promised!" She remained.

"Do you have any proof?" He asked with a mischievous smirk.

"What the hell! You can't say that!" She scowled back and tried to get away from his grip. Even that hurts she tried to pull herself back from him which waked the beast inside him. He pulled her back on to his shaft with a force that she screamed in pain as he entered his entire length at a time. She cried in pain. He gripped her hair and made her look into his eyes.

"On the day one, I said you one thing that ′ you can decide only entry and exit will be on my wish!′ Did you remembered?" He asked in a dominating tone and tightened his grip on her. She nodded in tears.

"So today you got in mind to leave me, but I didn't felt to do! It's my wish to leave or not! So, from next time don't dare to think this nonsense! Or else I will use my ways to give you sense." He warned out in his dangerous tone, making her scare. She just remembered her past when he used to hurt her. She couldn't see the caring one today. She witnessed a pure monster today for the first time in this while tears rolled down her eyes. He left her hair and pushed her back on the desk and thrust deeper into her, making her scream with painful pleasure.

"Ahhh, it's hurting" She cried as he moved fast.

"Then say that you are sorry and will never think to leave me!" He demanded while thrusting deeper.

"Ok, I'm sooorryyy!" She screamed as she met her climax.

"Say that you will never leave me" He demanded while still making out.

"Stop it, I can't handle this," She pleaded while digging her nails on his shoulders.

"Will definitely give you rest, but only after listening those sweet words from you. Come on! Say, baby, " He chuckled while reducing his pace.

"Ok fine, I will not leave you!" she screamed out.

"That's like my good girl!" He came out of her and got dressed up as she lied on the desk panting. He got few wet wipes from his bag and cleaned her. He helped her to get dressed up and made her sit on the chair. He grabbed few more wipes and cleaned the desk and floor to remove all the clues of their session and sprayed room spray on the table and floor and packed all the used wet wipes in a plastic bag and placed it in his bag.

"let's go, princess!" He said while moving forward to hold her.

"Nooo!" She shouted in her weak tone.

"I will manage, you can go!" She said in a serious tone.

"Oh really, ok" He smirked and moved out of the room. She got up with great difficulty and walked towards the door. Every step gave her so much pain. Her eyes rolled, and she lost her balance when she landed in strong arms of Sid.

"Leave!" She barked, standing on her feet.

He took her in his arms and started walking towards the parking lot.

"We are in college! Get me down, you devil!" She struggled in his embrace.

"You shut that little mouth of your or else I will resume the left thing," He warned in his dominating tone. She glued her lips.

As he passed the corridor, few of her friends came on the path with surprise.

"What happened Sana!" her friend Charlet asked in concern, being worried seeing her teary eyes. She tried to jump out, but he gripped her tight, preventing him from going off. She got scared to reply to them.

"Actually, your friend's eyes are on top, so she had fallen and got a sprained ankle." He replied to them with a smile.

"Oh, can't you see and walk "

"It's ok, I did first aid just helping her to reach her place. You guys have a great evening, bye!" He made an excuse.

"Take care, babe," Her friend cheered her, and both left. He placed her on the passenger seat and drove to his mansion. She has fallen asleep on the way due to tiredness. He freed her seat belt and carried her to his room and placed her on the bed. He came beside and unbuckled her belt and unbuttoned her jeans by the moment her sleep got disturbed. She got up with a jerk and crawled back in fear.

"Please not again, I'm sorry!" She cried in fear.

"Relax, I'm not doing anything!" he said in a calm tone.

"You need rest and I'm helping you, just lie down" He made her lie on her back and removed her jeans along with all clothing on her. He got an ointment and applied on her sore entry and made her sleep. She has fallen in deep sleep, forgetting the world.

Night 8.30 pm,

She opened her eyes after having a good sleep for 3hrs. As she opened her eyes, she found colorful lighting in the room. She rubbed her eyes to see all clear. She got out of bed and grabbed her long tee which is lying beside her and dipped herself in it.

She walked to the side of the bed where she saw a note" sorry" written with rose petals. She turned around, ignoring it, but was shocked to see him standing near the wall. She rolled her eyes at him and tried to walk away.

"I'm really sorry!" He exclaimed walking to her.

"I don't want!" She said, walking inside the washroom and locked the door before he follows her in. She turned around and shocked to see the tub filled with hot water and rose petals with an adjusted temperature. She entered the tub and rested herself in warm water, rushing away her tiredness. After an hour, she walked out of the bathroom and got dressed up on a comfortable pair of shorts and tee as arranged by him on the bed.

He arranged dinner in the balcony, and she followed him obediently and had dinner. She was so silent all the time and slept.

Few days of silence one night,

"I'm really sorry" He said looking in her eyes. She turned away her gaze. He has fallen on his knees in tears.

"I'm sorry baby, really sorry" He sniffed in tears. She got up from bed seeing him crying. Really monster is crying, she seen him crying for the first time.

"Sid!" She whispered while getting down from bed she got on her knees in front of him cupping his face.

"I'm really sorry, I thought you will take it easy, but I really don't know that you will get hurt like this, I really can't bear the thought that you will leave me!" He cried hugging her. She caressed his back gently smoothing him.

"May not today. One day I should go, Sid" She whispered while rubbing his hair.

"Can't we negotiate our contract?" He asked, breaking the hug. She smiled at him.

"After that!" She gave a pace.

"We will do as we feel," He told her like an excited kid.

"After that! One day we should move on, Sid. we can't end up in a dream. We should face reality, that one day we both should go away," She said with a smile.

"Hmm, but not now right! We still had time! I promise I will follow your timetable and I will help you with your studies. Please don't be like this! It's killing me!" he cried.

"Ok calm down, I will not go anywhere" she wiped her tears and tried to conceal him.

"I'm getting sleep," He said with a pout.

"Hmm, come let's get on the bed," She told him.

"No, I will sleep here only" Saying this, he lied on her lap. She gently caressed his hair, admiring his innocent face. He dozed off like a kid. She rested her back to the bed pot. His sleep got disturbed by feeling her hand on his shoulder. He got up and gently scooped her in his hands and gently placed her on the bed and slept, taking her in his warm embrace. Finally, he felt peace, which he missed from the past few days.