48

Sid was the first one to wake up as he didn't sleep, and he was not at all tired like Sana. A broad smile occupied his face after finding her sleeping on his chest like a little baby. He kissed her forehead as she snuggled more into him in sleep. He admired her for a while but all of a sudden his eyes fell on the bedsheet which is red with blood. He got up with a jerk while placing her aside from him. He removed the sheet from her and caressed the sheet to find it's wet or dry. He took a breath of relief after finding it dry. He got up from the bed and got a wet wipe and cleaned her lower and applied an ointment. She gasped in sleep by feeling his fingers on her sensitive spot. He gently applied it and covered her with a clean sheet.

Morning 9

Sana opened her eyes a little when Sid walked in with a tray of breakfast and coffee.

"Good morning princess!" He chuckled while placing the tray beside her.

"Good Morning!" She whispered in a sleepy tone. She tried to get down from bed, but reality turned her red that she is not wearing anything. She rolled her eyes in embarrassment.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked with a smile.

"Fine... Hmmm, I want to use the washroom!" She mumbled.

"Go!" He said while giving her way.

"Hmm, I'm not wearing anything," she whispered in her low shy tone.

"What! I was the one who ripped them, and I have seen and touched your every inch," He chuckled with a smirk.

"Please!" She pleaded. He saw her eyes to find out her mood as he placed the tray aside little away and got settled beside her while resting his back on the bedpost he gently took her in his arms.

"Do you regret last night's happenings?" He asked in his calm tone while caressing her hair.

"No, but!"

"But!"

"I was thinking it happened fast, like I didn't think that will do it fast at this time of life." She managed to express her thoughts a few.

"What is your age?" He asked with a broad smile.

"20 why?"

"I had been waiting for 26years for this day. We don't find a perfect time Sana, the time when we feel to do it is perfect, and I was really happy, and I thought you are also happy. Are you happy, Sana?" He asked while looking into her eyes.

"I'm happy we will talk after the shower." She said while getting away from his grip. As she tried to step out of bed, her body felt immense pain due to last night making out.

"I will help you wait," He said while taking her in his arms. He carried her inside the washroom, and he placed her in the, bathtub which is already filled with hot water. He gently poured some hot water on her neck to reduce the pain of his bites. He parted her legs a little and moved his hands inside her tights when she held his hand.

"Sid not now!" She said in a low scared tone as she is scared of his reaction.

"I'm just helping you!" He said while caressing her mold.

"No please, I'm not comfortable now! "

"Ok, I will wait out," He said while getting up.

"And no need of please, you can express anything you feel," He said while walking out.

---------split-------

Evening

Sid gave her comfortable shorts and a t-shirt with a note written (be comfortable, no need to be shy in front of me, just wear them and have food take rest. )