65

Miller Enclaves 23rd floor,

Sana Cabin,

She was reading a file when her Secretary walked in with her permission.

"Good morning Mam!" Her Secretary wished with a warm smile.

"Yeah, good morning! Today's schedule?" She said still fixing her eyes on the file.

"Sorry mam, Miller sir, gave last-minute instructions, so I just rearranged your schedule," She said placing her schedule on her table.

"Ok, arrange files for meeting" She ordered her Secretary.

"But It's postponed to 11 Am, Mr.Andrew had an appointment at sharp 10 and he is waiting from 9 Am in the waiting hall" She informed her.

"Waiting for me! What did he plan this time!" She mumbled herself.

"What mam?" Her Secretary asked in confusion.

"Nothing! Sent him inside" She said with total irritation.

She left within a minute he knocked on her glass door.

"Come in" she snapped in anger.

"Good morning, princess!" He chuckled with a smirk.

"I'm not! We are here to talk about some business, leave the crap behind the door and walk in like a businessman your!" She scowled in anger.

"As you say beautiful!" He chuckled, occupying his seat in front of her.

"So, Mr. Andrew explain what help you want?" She asked in a serious tone.

"Hmm, need your brain to complete my project on time "

"Means your requirements?" He explained her whatever he planned about the project and time. She thought for a while and answered him.

"So, you want it to be done in 6months! I had a better idea about it! " she explained her view on that he was just awestruck by her intelligence.

"Such a brilliant idea, fabulous!" He greeted her.

"I know, I'm! But Mr. Andrew, I can't waste my time on other's works. I was helping you just because of my dad. He don't know your real color so always he has been trapped by you. This will be last time, and I will be helping only for one month until your project startup 40% later all your headache, not mine!" She said in a bossy tone.

"Sure, can I work from your cabin this one month?" He asked with a smirk.

"No! It's a big No! "She yelled out.

"then?" She grabbed the phone and called her secretary.

"Kat, vacate your cabin and shift to my cabin for this month and Mr. Andrew will use your cabin. Just arrange it as per his wish" She ordered her Secretary.

"But we have to discuss, it will be helpful if we are together" He made an excuse.

"When you get doubt, call me by phone. I will come to your cabin if needed," She said in a serious tone.

"I don't have your number" He smirked.

She grabbed her visiting card and forwarder him.

'Sana Miller, Still Single, why not you mingle with me again? "

"It's none of your business and I'm not single anymore. I was a mother!" She snapped in anger. He was about to reply something she stopped him by showing her hand.

"Get out! We are done!" She said gesturing her hand towards the door. He walked out in frustration.

One day,

Sana was explaining to him her idea about the project, and he is hearing her explanation, but his eyes fell on her neck followed by the depth of her cleavages from her shirt.

"Did you got it?" She asked him, but he is lost in her beauty. She glared at him and her angry raised to peaks by that she grabbed the glass of water beside and smacked them on his face making him jump in horror.

"Dare you glare at me like that again!" She shouted in anger.

"I just, but I have seen you totally long back" He chuckled, wiping off the water from his face.

"I'm not the one whom you have seen before, and It's my last warning! You had a wife and still coming around, annoying me, and harassing me. It's not good for you." She scowled out.

"I didn't get Ma..." His sentence remained incomplete his phone started ringing, its Sonia. He rejected the call, but she kept on calling back. Sana saw the caller.

"Are you bored with your wife that you started avoiding her!" She mocked. He attended the call on the speaker.

"Why the hell you are not responding, Sid? It's been long?" She shouted on call.

"Sorry struck with work, you know right I'm in India!" He asked glaring Sana.

"Oh, did you said Sana?" She asked with excitement.

"No, she is not listening, phone is on the speaker you please better tell her!" Sid pleaded forwarding phone to Sana on the desk.

"Hi, Sana. Actually Sid and I have a fantasy of threesome and Sid is feeling shy to invite you" Sonia played a prank.

"What!" Sid shouted in horror.

"What the crap?" Sana shouted in disgust and anger as she believed it as true.

"Not crap, it's fantasy" Sonia chuckled with a naughty grin.

"Hey! Why your lying? She will kill me, Sonia! Tell her truth, please" Sid begged.

"It's true only Sana, maybe he is feeling shy" Saying this she hung up the call.

"What is that!" She shouted, hitting his phone on the desk.

"She is lying," He said walking back in fear as there is a hot coffee cup on the desk. She walked back to him in anger.

"She is really lying, baby" He uttered stepping back.

"Then why you came back?" She asked straight, looking into his eyes.

"I think, I love you and you are my perfect match. So, I canceled my wedding with Sonia and came for you. I thought you will also be waiting for me, but here, I don't know what happened with you. Why you left single? And why you had baby?" He asked her, stepping closer.

"So?"

"I want you to marry me" He confessed his requirement like some business deal.

"Wow, Marriage! You and I can get married now? Is it?" She asked sarcastically.

"Yes, I want you as my wife!" He said in a serious tone.

"Ok fine, let's go to some temple and get married by evening ok?" She asked with a big laugh.

"Really?" He asked with excitement.

She gave him a tight slap on his right cheek, making him jolt in pain.

"Do you think am I a fool to trust you and believe this all? How can you see me like a thing Sid! It's been two years and now you realized and came for marriage. It's not marriage, it's again a deal. A deal to lock me forever. Even now you're saying I want to marry, but did you at least thought that I have interest or not and you should ask like" will you marry me?" No! Because my like or dislike it don't matter to you. The thing matters is you and your lust. Now I got rich and successful, so I can meet your requirement, so you came back to destroy my peace.

Why? Why you hate me so much? Why Sid!" She cried in tears.

"No, Sana, I really love you" He tried to explain her.

"But I hate you, Sid! please leave me please" She shouted in tears. He felt broken and left the office.