57

They started with one more good start, and he changed himself and got adopted to her timetable. He started helping her in studies and he became soft towards her. She likes this new shade of him.

She is smiling alone while thinking about him when she got a call from him.

"Mark!" She whispered smiling.

"Baby, shall we get to the club tonight?" He chuckled with excitement.

"Club? Why?"

"Just I want to introduce you to my friend," He told her.

"ok, we will" She ended the call and left to attend her class.

Another side of Sid's cabin,

"She is coming" He confirmed with a smile towards the girl sitting in front of him.

"I'm so excited to meet her, should see the girl who stolen your virginity," Sonia said with excitement.

"She is special and trusts me. You will get jealous of her beauty!" Sid said proudly.

"Acha seems like you love her, then how can you marry me?" She asked with a teasing smile.

"Love doesn't exist, babes. We both got in relation on terms only physical. "he confessed.

"She is Indian and accepted only physical relation?" She asked in surprise.

"She is special at first. She is not ready like all traditional pieces but at last she gave up for me. Although who can resist my charm" He said with a proud smirk.

"Of course, even I'm starving to experience you," She said in a seducing tone.

"Haha, let's complete our work. So here after we gonna be business partners. Welcome to my empire. " He congratulated her while forwarding his hand. She sneezed his hand in a seducing way.

"Despite to get me! Aren't you?" He chuckled with a smirk.

"So much, Mr. Andrew," She said in a dominating tone.

"How about your boyfriend? Isn't he pleasing you?" He asked with a smile.

"He does, but trying someone new will be interesting, right!" She said in a flirty tone.

"You are spoiled!" He chuckled.

"No, we are spoiled, and we are made for each other" She declared with a smile.

"Of course, we had common tastes and preferences and I love it. Beauty with a devilish brain," He said with a grin.

"I will take it as a compliment than" She laughed both had a fun time. But can he really move in with her?

What will be the reaction of Sana after meeting Sonia?

Will she be able to accept the truth?

Night

Sana was happy to spend some time with Sid. She is unaware of the upcoming storm. She got ready in a beautiful black knee-length dress which is gifted by him. It's a comfortable dress, as per her taste.

Both left to the club. He guided her inside with hand in hand.

"Are you comfortable?" He asked with a smile.

"Yes, let's go" She assured.

He walked in and found Sonia sipping drink near the bar counter.

"Hey!" He waved at her. She jumped in joy and hugged him, which shocked Sana.

"This is my girlfriend Sana" and "that's my friend Sonia " He introduced each other.

"Not a friend. I will be his future girlfriend after you," Sonia said with a smile.

"Means?" She asked innocently.

"Means, aww! Haven't he said to you that he gonna get married next year?"

Sana glared at Sid in horror.

'So bad Sid, you did not tell her about me" she scolded him with a pout.

"It's ok dear, I was his fiance, and as he said you're looking more beautiful"

Sana gulped down her tears and forced a smile.

"Hmm'

"let's enjoy come," She said dragging both towards the counter. And ordered a cocktail.

"She don't drink get her orange juice," Sid said the waiter.

"You don't drink, wow such a good girl. I think I should take a selfie with this good girl," She said like some crazy fan. She grabbed her phone and clicked on few selfies.

Sid got a call. he walked out, making an excuse.

"Hmm, do you know our relationship?" Sana asked doubtfully.

"Yes, live in relationship! lucky girl, you had stolen his virginity. I'm trying to seduce him from a long time, but sir is not falling, always saying after marriage. So boring!"

"Don't you have a problem with this?" She asked again.

"No, we are open-minded. Even after the wedding, we remain the same. We both have same views. He don't want any children and all family scarp. He lives free and lets me be free. What can I expect than this! So, I'm happy with this relationship and don't be on guilt, dear. We had only one life just enjoy full," She said with a smile.

Sana turned around to hide her tears.

Sid walked in and sat beside them.

"Can we have a dance!" Sonia invited him to the dance floor.

Sid followed her, and both had danced and Sana watched them with teary eyes. She is burning in jealous and struggling with helplessness.

Sana pov,

My Sid is dancing with his fiance and I'm sitting on the chair watching that stupid thing.

I deserve this; I gave in all myself, creating a fake hope. I loved him even after knowing that he can never be mine. He did all right as he said, but I?

I lost my heart. I lost my love for him and today these tears, this pain, this heartbreak. All I got myself. You took 8months to realize a fact that he is not yours.

"Not today nor will be ever"

"I gambled my life for an invisible relation"

~~~~~~~~Split~~~~~~~

He dropped her in the hotel and both they left to the mansion. She faked sleeping to prevent him from knowing her pain or feelings. He parked his car. She thought he will wake her up, but he opened her door and removed her seatbelt, and carried her to room. He unzipped her dress. She thought to stop him but felt to have patience. He removed her dress and covered her with a quilt, and adjusted the temperature for her.

"Today my baby got so much tired," He said with a smile and kissed her forehead.

She opened her eyes as he left to fresh up.

"He cares for me, but why can't he love me?" She thought herself and slept trying to wipe off her thoughts of jealous.