87

Read guilty revenge sidnaaz version on my backup account nishu_megan16

Sana is staring sky in the balcony. She is confused on Jay's wish.

Sid closed the door and moved towards the balcony and hugged her from back by wrapping his hands around her waist.

"Sanaaa" He whispered in her ear.

"Haan"

"What you're thinking about, Jay?" he asked.

"Yes," She replied.

"So, what you had decided?" he asked, kissing her nape.

"No, I think it's not a good idea." She said emotionless.

"What?"

"Yes, we shouldn't plan the second one" She confessed.

"Why can't we?"

"It's too late" She said looking away.

"So what? we can have one more girl!" He tried to convince her.

"Try to understand our Jay is 3yrs old now and highly pampered, stubborn like you, how can he adjust with another?"

"He is only asking it!"

"He is a kid, you just convince him!" she tried to change his mind.

"He is serious!" He still fought for his son.

"I am double serious," She said folding her hands.

"What!"

She pushed him back and got on the bed to sleep and slept on her side. Sid left to bed, but he too had wish to have one more. All these times he tried to ask indirectly, but today it went direct and she rejected it which made him feel bad, but he don't want to make her compromise for his wish.

Sana pov,

I know Sid too had the same wish, but I am not ready for this!

I want Jay to be happy all the time he is same as Sid. he is unable to bear my pet with me or Sid. If there is another child, he will be hyper possessive.

I am sorry, Sid!

I know I am disappointing him but its right decision. Jay don't like to share his dad with anyone. My thoughts are brushed when I felt a strong grip on my waist, it's him. He pulled me closer towards him and started caressing my waist by kissing my nape. He is familiar to me, but still, I feel new in his touch.

"Sana"

"Haan" I whispered

"I love you so much"

"Ha I love you too"

"Really soo can I love you for tonight?"

"Wtttt noo " I shouted in frustration.

Why noo always what's wrong with you? He sounded angry.

"I am not feeling well, so please, not today" I tried to make him understand my mood.

"No! I'm tired of your explanations. You're avoiding me!" He complained.

"Not like that" I tried to explain, but he didn't give any dammm.

"Then what tell me dammit !" He roared like a lion. This was the first time he raised his voice on me after correcting all our flaws.

"Try to understand me"

"Yeah, tried and tried and tried but you never understand me I am always fulfilling your wish, but you never bother. always office and files. can't you give time for me and Jay!" He shouted at me. Yes, he is right I was busy from few days not even have time to talk with them.

"You know, it's time to work hard" I took my stand.

"Work hard for what it's more than Jay, it's more than your love.

"OK, now you had no work, then why you are avoiding mee?" he asked straight looking into my eyes.

"I am not avoiding you" I lied, hiding my fears.

"Oh, really! then come on why this stupid discussion" he pushed me back on the bed and moved close to me. I was uncomfortable, I want him to understand but he don't want to listen. Tears formed in my eyes, which are noticed by him." I don't wanna force my wife. I'm sorry goodnight" He just left his grip and turned other side on the bed and slept.

I slept Otherside. It is the first time in this 2yrs we slept without hugging each other and first huge fight.

Early morning,

He got ready and made Jay ready for school and dropped Jay and he left to office. He did not speak to her even in the night he slept with Jay only for two days. Sana is restless, she knows he got hurted, but she don't know how to convince.

Miller is seeing everything, so finally thought to talk to her.

Home,

Night, 10 pm

She came home after work.

"I wanna talk to you once if you're free" He added with hesitation.

"Ok 2mins, I will get fresh and return," She said walking to her room.

"Ok"

She returned in a while.

"Dinner?"

"No, I'm not hungry. What you wanna talk dad?" She asked, settling beside him.

"Is everything fine between you and Sid?" His question scared her.

"Yes," She lied.

"Really," He asked don't fully

"Yeah"

"Why you started lying? Say the truth, we can sort out!"

"We fought! (she said entire issue )

"Are you sure you don't want another baby?"

"yess," she said confidently.

"Then go talk to him and solve the matter. He will not force you against your will. In place of words, you added silence, and it's buildings an invisible wall. First talk with him and I can convince Jay." He suggested her like a good friend. She took a deep breath and smiled with relief.

"Ok, I will talk. Thanks for the advice, dad!" She said with a smile and left to her room where Sid and Jay are sleeping peacefully. Jay is lying on his stomach above Sid. She walked towards them and made Jay lie beside Sid and covered both with a quilt and kissed them on the forehead, and slept beside them.

Next Morning,

Sana woke up when she found Sid and Jay missing beside her. She got ready and walked down the stairs, and found Sid and Jay. Sid is saying something to Jay, making him sit on his lap helping him with his socks. Sana peeped behind a little to hear their conversation.

"Jay, you can get sister but not from your mother. I will get you new sister as per your choice from our orphanage." Sid said Jay, which shocked Sana.

"Why?" Jay asked with puppy eyes.

"Mommy will cry. It will pain so much, baby. Like you know, she cried so much in pain while giving you birth. Do you want mamma to cry again?" Sid said convincing Jay.

"Momma shouldn't cry," Jay said, hugging Sid.

"Yeah, so we will get a new sister soon. Still, then don't cry" He said. Jay nodded obediently.

"That's my boy" Sid took Jay in his arms when he saw Sana. He smiled at her and walked out of the mansion.

Office,

Sana left to office and started working on her laptop, waiting for Sid. She felt so happy seeing his love for her. She opened Sid's desktop to check one important mail. Her eyes paused on one Mail. She opened the mail where she found the subject.

"Your appointment with Dr. Richard for surgery is at 10 am tomorrow "

Screen freeze of her shocking face.

Read guilty revenge sidnaaz version on my backup account nishu_megan16