80

"What the crap? You did an MBA from a top university and had years of experience, but you want to be a clerk! Are you out of mind?" She shouted in anger.

"It's all I got from Alina. I want something on my own," He said emotionlessly.

"Own! Don't you got any better job than that!" She asked sarcastically.

"I know only about business," He said in a stubborn tone.

"Hush! think Sid, you can find something best!" She encouraged him.

"Why can't you join my business work for me if you like?" She requested.

"I know teaching. Shall I join some school?" He asked them.

"No way!" Sana shouted out in horror, which shocked both her father and him.

"What?"

"You first drop that idea! I will never let you back to teaching. I will give any job but not that," She said in a hurry which confused both. Soon realization caught Sid.

"You both carry on, I had some work" Her dad made an excuse and left them alone.

"We are married," He said with a smile.

"But girls talk a lot of things, you don't know it. Ok fine, join as my Secretary!" She suggested to him.

"No, I want something on my own," He objected.

"Look, you said you will do anything and everything that night" She pouted with fake tears sitting on the couch facing another side.

"Don't cry Sana" He sat beside her trying to convince.

"You lied again, you're not listening!" She yanked his hands with fake anger.

"Ok fine, I will join your firm" He accepted her deal.

"Oh, really" She jumped on him with excitement. He was surprised seeing her reaction.

"So, you faked those tears!" He asked with a pout.

"No, I really cried look my tears" She faked a sad pout.

"Not visible," He said looking at her.

"Do you miss my tears!" she again started her drama.

"Oh, God!" He Murmured in disbelief.

Next day,

Sid is staying very away from Sana. He started being alone in the room, thinking about his past.

"Your existence is only with me, you're nothing without me," His mom's words are echoing in his ears.

He woke up with a jerk and cleared out his face and got ready to attend his first day of office as her assistant.

"Sid, you're just Sid, you're no more Andrew." He said to himself, looking at the mirror. He removed his blazer and dropped it on the bed.

"A normal assistant don't need a suit," He said himself and walked out in just normal pants and formal shirt tucked in. She is surprised seeing him causal.

"Are you coming to office?" She asked with confusion.

"Yep, we will leave after breakfast," He told her occupying his seat.

"Then your blazer?" She questioned.

"I was an assistant now, it's not needed!" He told her, having a bite from his breakfast.

"Your insane," She scolded him.

"No, I'm human," He chuckled, making her laugh.

They had breakfast and left to the office together after bidding a bye to Jay.