50

It's been almost a month since they started this new relationship. They are enjoying every moment. She is getting comfortable day by day and loving his touch.

Evening

Sid returned from his office and found her sleeping on the bed. He moved towards her to get a hug, but she didn't move for him.

"Not today, Sid" She whispered in a low tone. He nodded and left to get fresh up. He feeds her dinner, and both slept. The next day he got up early and seen her still sleeping. He got ready and brought breakfast for her.

"Baby!" He whispered while tapping her shoulder. Sana woke up holding her tummy.

"Are you all right?" He asked in concern.

"Haan, little" She whispered in a painful tone.

"What happened why are you looking dull? Shall I call a doctor?" He asked in concern.

"No, I'm fine, you go to office." She replied.

"Are you sure?" He asked in a low tone.

"Haan, I will be fine by tomorrow." She said with a smile.

"How? If I call the doctor, you will be fine in an hour," He said innocently.

"Hush! Lady's problem should bear this torture for 4days can't avoid. Don't irritate me now, I will get angry easily. Better go now," She said in anger. He nodded obediently and stood up to leave.

"Then kiss!" He asked, turning back near the door. He thought she will yell, but she walked towards him and kissed his cheek.

"Go have a great day!" She said with a smile, making him happy.

Office

After completing his first meeting, he felt so restless by remembering her pale face. She is so dull and weak. He felt so helpless. He opened his laptop and searched for some ideas to heal the pain. He got a smile.

He grabbed his phone and dialed someone

"Aman, cancel all meetings of today," He informed and left the office.

On the way, he shopped sanitary napkins and cardboard full of different chocolates and a bunch of flowers.

As he banged the bell, she opened the door after a while as it took time to walk all the way.

"Sid!" she uttered in shock and surprise.

"Yes, princess!" He chuckled with a smile.

"you here, office?" She asked.

"On leave for today," He said with a smile.

"No! We can't do that today, no," She shouted in horror.

"I don't need that for this 3days, I just came to worship you, darling" By saying this he carried her to his room and placed her on the bed. He came back and collected all the things he got from the car and left back to the room. She was shocked to see all of them.

"You purchased this," She asked in surprise by seeing them.

"Yeah!" he said with a proud smile.

"Wow, the great millionaire brought sanitary pads for his girlfriend" She chuckled in a teasing tone.

"Whatever! I took pleasure it my duty to take the pain as well. You girls are great at bearing so much pain. God was selfish, so he gave all the pain for girls only. Male domination right" He said with a smile.

"Haan, but we are lucky too, only girls can give birth to a baby. We had that gift, " She said with a smile.

"Do you want babies?" He asked emotionless.

"Yes! Who don't want"

"I don't want, I never want my wife to get a baby. It's all-time waste process" He said recklessly.

"What!" She shouted in shock.

"Yes! I will marry a girl same as my mom who doesn't have time for her children, and I don't want one more Sid like me. I don't want kids and future, stupid responsibilities and all." He shouted in frustration.

"What children are out of love, not a burden, Sid!" She tried to explain.

"I feel as burden ok if you want you can get babies from your future husband, but I will remain same," He scowled in anger making her upset.

"Why can't you see my love? Why can't you feel that I want you to be my present and future!" Her heart cried inside. Soon he has seen her teary eyes as guilt occupied him.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I just got angry about something, sorry!" He apologized sitting beside her. He gently wiped her tears.

"Sorry, I just hate that thought. I'm sorry for yelling at you, but I really mean it and I'm sorry for giving you pills, I don't like using a contraceptive. Hereafter, I will try to use it. I know because of that you're getting more pain now" He said while cupping her face.

"It's ok" she whispered. He took her in his arms. They had a few lovely talks and made her sleep. She felt so blessed by his care but felt bad that he is unable to realize her love.

Two days later,

"Sana, I'm going on a business trip will be in two days." He said with a smile.

"Ok" She nodded with a sad pout.

"Don't worry, I will be back soon" He said while kissing her forehead. She waved a bye and locked her door.

The very first thing she did as she walked back into the house was removing her Sidet and throwing it on her bed. She sighed in comfort. She exited her room and went downstairs to the living room. She grabbed the TV remote and threw herself down on the couch, selecting the first movie of the day. She sagged into the couch, getting comfortable for the long night of movie watching that lay ahead. She suddenly jumped awake, her head spinning with the heavy blanket of sleep that still lay over her mind. The room was dark, very dark. She sat up, frowning as she switched off the TV and pulled off the couch. She still didn't know what woken her up, but she felt thirsty. She stumbled to the kitchen, the unarmed alarm system flashing green light above the marble counter. She moved towards my freezer and grabbed a bottle.

After drinking full she turned toward the kitchen entrance to make her way to the bedroom, when suddenly, as she neared the dining table her eyes caught a slight sheen of fractured light. Cold fright washed over her shocked body as the sight of the broken window registered in her mind. Glass lay scattered around the broken window, the glow of the moon reflecting against the wooden floor.

She stumbled backward. She lost her balance and landed on the hard floor with a groan as the air rushed from my lungs at the impact.

"Someone hel...mhmm!"

Her scream was cut off as the person harshly pressed his hand over her mouth, causing her braces to painfully cut into her lips.

"Shhh. Not now little girl, I suggest you keep that mouth of yours shut. If you cooperate then you'll walk out of this somewhat undamaged."

Her eyes widened at the threat of the clearly male criminal.

"Please dohnt."

His hand muffled her words, but his laughter clearly showed he knew what she had tried to say.

"Oh, little girl, soon you'll be begging for something else."

He gripped her head with his other hand and dragged her to her feet; her scream muffled as she scrunched up her face in pain. She stumbled as he dragged her behind him, her nails clawing at the firm grip he had on her hair. He pulled her out of the kitchen into the living room, pausing suddenly as if he was in thought. He pulled harder against her hair, making a shrill muffled scream out of her throat.