9

A few days later,

Days were moving on with a lot of difficulties for Sana, whereas Sid is enjoying every bit of them.

School,

Sana was busy talking with her friends, and Sid entered the class. Everyone wished him except Sana.

"Miss. Sana!" he called out in a cold tone which got her back to reality.

She rolled her eyes to check out the entire class staring at her and her friend Autumn.

"G...good morning sir" she whispered.

"stand for 10mins!" he ordered them and moved towards the board.

"Such a Devil, eating my food and punishing me!" she scolded him.

"What!" Autumn asked her.

"Nothing! Concentrate he will yell again " she whispered in her ear.

After 10mins,

"10 mins over yar let's sit" autumn whispered while pulling her hand.

"Arey you don't know... He will yell stand until he gives permission." She whispered while standing still.

"why you're scared of him like this?" she asked doubtfully.

"Shut up! I'm not scared!" she shouted aloud by grabbing the attention of the entire class.

"God!" she closed her mouth in fear.

"S...s..sorry!" she whispered while closing her eyes tight.

"Miss. Sana, we need to talk, stay after class! Now you can have your seat." he said seriously while still checking the book.

"After class... Why again already dying at home and here too?" she kept on cursing him.

After class,

All left the class except Sana. At last, she got up from her seat and took baby steps towards his desk. He was still reading the book. She took a step back to leave the room.

"Sana!" he called out while walking from his desk.

"Hmm!"

"Did I give you permission to leave?" he asked in a dominating tone.

"Why you always target me?" she yelled with anger.

"excuse me!"

"Yes! Why you're always targeting me even I have my life. Why you're trying to rule me always." she scowled in anger.

"You want an answer?" he questioned with a smirk.

"Yes!"

"I like you, Sana! " He said with a smirk.

"Like? What?"

"You... You're so " His words are interrupted by some footstep sounds. It's the headmaster.

"Sana meet me in home. Now you can leave," he said while walking out with the principal.

"Sir, I know you're having an intention about Sana. She is a brilliant student, sir, but nowadays her performance was falling." Mr. Robin said with a scared tone.

"So?"

"Please, don't distract her sir"

"I'm not distracting her, and I don't want your advice here. Follow me or else this school will be closed in a day," he warned in a dangerous tone.

"Sorry sir" He whispered while lowing his head being helpless.

Miller Mansion

"Sana I'm going out on a business trip will be back in 2weeks. Please take care of yourself and Sid to he is our guest." Miller said while biding a bye.

"ok dad, bye take care" Sana bid a bye.

"Don't mind, Sid she is childish, please take care of her I never left her this long anytime!" her dad said with pain.

"It's ok uncle, I will take care," he said with a lusty gaze on her.

"Now it's my time." he murmured with an evil smirk.

Sana's room,

She was studying hard for her final exams. Sid knocked on the door with a glass of milk in his hand.

"Can I come in, Sana!" he asked with a smirk.

"not again! I have other subjects to read, I can't waste time on a single subject" she scowled in anger.

"I came to give you this, have milk, and read what you want," he said while placing the glass on the study table.

"I will have later. You can leave!" she said with anger.

"Have then, I will leave!" he said with a smirk.

She took the glass and had the milk without a second thought. He smirked by seeing the empty glass.

"It's done, now go!" she scowled.

He took the glass and moved towards the door. He closed the door and locked from behind with an evil smirk.

"what you're doing?" he shouted before she expects the answer. She felt dizzy and fallen down by holding her head. He caught her in his arms and carried her towards the bed.

"My baby under me today, none can save you from me," he smirked while staring her lustfully. He unzipped her night suit and hovered over her.

---------Split ------

Next morning,

She woke up with a heavy head, but first-time in life she felt a hand under her which made her eyes wide open.

The reality of finding herself in his embrace gave her a stroke. She woke up with a jerk that disturbed his sleep too.

"what the hell you're doing here?" she screamed in horror. He smirked at her with a nasty glare.

"Good morning Angel!" He said in a husky tone while gazing her in that skinny night suit.

She pulled the quilt and covered herself.

"What's wrong with you, what you're doing here and me in this condition? Speak out!" She shouted with anger.

"Chill baby girl, nothing happened between us," he said with a smirk.

"I know, but what you're doing here? What happened to my dress!" she shouted again, which made him lose his control. He jumped on her like a hungry lion and pinned her down on the bed.

"I will rip off the balance if you raise your voice once more." He whispered in a husky tone. She glued her lips tight.

He left the grip and moved apart.

"My sweetheart, I did nothing yet, but you look so sexy." He said with a lusty glare.

She pushed him back and got up with a jerk.

"Do you know what you're talking? You're my professor!" She scowled in disgust.

"But I'm a man before being your professor. It's just a compliment, sweetheart. You have a sexy figure, " He whispered in a husky tone.

"That's so disgusting, it's my last warning never talk to me like this again and remember your, my professor! " she stressed every word, making him shock by seeing her attitude.

"You fainted last night, I just slept with you, nothing more," he said while vacating the room.

Sid pov,

That's a sexy thought getting her in my bed. I really gave her sleeping pills to have my night with her, but when I saw her innocent face. I was taking her virginity without her will. It's totally wrong!

I should talk to her. I should make her accept this. I should make her understand what I actually want. I want to make her accept me for a nightstand. I want her to moan my name on my every hickey. I want to mark her every inch red with my love bites, but today I understood she is not easy to get. She has so much attitude, I should find a way to get her under my control. I Should find her weak point and get her on my bed on cooks or hooks.