72

Evening,

Sana decided to keep Jay away from Sid. After hearing his car sound, she took Jay upstairs to his playroom. Sid entered and his eyes started searching for Jay. He felt irritated and walked into his room and found her missing too. He understood the reason and left to get fresh.

It's been 2hours. He lost his patience and got up to check them. In meanwhile she walked in alone to collect a bed sheet for Jay.

"Where is Jay?" He asked in a haughty tone.

"It's none of your concern," She said walking towards the wardrobe.

"It's all my right and you should answer me!" He said stamping off his hand on the wardrobe door closing it blocking her way.

"Just leave, Sid!" She said, avoiding him.

"I want him, I can't leave him," He said walking out of the room. She pulled him back to the room with force.

"He is my Son! Only mine" She snapped in anger.

"I have equal rights on him like you have," He shouted in anger.

"No, you don't, he is my baby only my baby" She scowled pushing him in anger but which he lost all his calm. He pushed her back in anger, by which she fell down on the bed.

"He is my son too!" He screamed breaking the glass table head with his hand which made him bleed. All the glass pieces scattered on the floor. His sudden outburst shocked her.

"S... Sid!" She whispered, looking at his bleeding hand in worry.

"Dare you touch me!" He scowled, yanking away his bleeding hand. She saw with horror-filled eyes. He went towards his safe and entered a pin to unlock it and got a file from it. He smashed it on her face.

"Read it!" He shouted out. She opened the file and seen a few documents in them along with her hospital reports during pregnancy.

"Yoouuuu!" She uttered in disbelief.

"Yes, I know that he is my son! My blood!" He shouted out in tears.

"Do you have any explanation?" she rooted down in shock that he found the truth.

"You thought I don't deserve to know it, or you thought I don't even worth to feel my baby," He cried.

"But you don't like kids, you always want me to stay on contraceptives I got all myself," She cried falling on her knees. The papers in file fallen down on the floor.

"I said I don't want because I'm scared of his happiness but I'm not that disgusting to disown my own baby" He shouted in tears.

Suddenly her eyes fell on a document in the file. She grabbed it in hurry and read it.

"What is this? What is this, Sid?" She shouted, showing him the document?

"My truth, that day you signed our wedding Document. I lied to you about that as a contract." He popped out his truth, making her fall back in shock.

"Why?"

"I was unsure about my feelings, but I wanted to respect your feelings. You always dreamed of having everything with your husband. I secretly got it registered with the help of Adam. I know my parents will not accept this. I tried to stay on control, but I fell madly. On the night I have seen you with Noah. It killed me. I decided whatever happens, I should be with you, and I want you. I thought to disclose you on our first anniversary with a big surprise." He confessed in a broken tone.

"What? Then why you talked with Adam like that."

"It's all my mistake. I was just kidding with him, but accidentally you heard it. I came to apologize and explain to you, but your upset. I planned a grand surprise. Whole Night, I had spent on decorating the yacht for you. But morning you gave me a big surprise, I left you free thinking that you will be happy in life. I tried to move on thinking you moved on, but nothing worked. I returned with a hope that you will be for me, but I found the truth that you got a baby. I saw some similarities of mine with Jay, and your stretch marks gave me evidence and started my inquiry and found it that Jay is my Baby. Our baby! You know when I found the truth I thought to take my baby with me divorcing you legally but then I felt it's wrong. I don't want my son to feel the pain that I faced in my life. He deserves every happiness in life unlike me. He deserves his mom's love along with his dad's effort. But I'm so unlucky in life that I never got any love. I thought you love me and will never leave me, but you left me. You took away my right from me!

I lost my baby first touch!

I lost to feel him in your womb!

I lost to feel his newborn face! And.

I don't even have that right to get called like papa from my own son.

My own son is calling me uncle everytime!" He confessed in tears broken down.

"I don't know this, Sid!" She cried in guilt.

"Yes, you know nothing! You know nothing! When do you know about your pregnancy why you didn't contact me?

Why didn't you return to me?

Why didn't you even want to disclose after this traditional marriage?" He shoots all his questions in his broken down.

"You don't have an answer because you never trusted me. You never loved me. You thought, I'm worthless to know the truth of my baby. Why? Why you hate me so much, Sana? I thought you accepted me because you love me, but you left me so easily. Can't you at least give me one chance to explain! Why Sana? Why?" He cried badly falling down on the floor. The silver-colored floor mate turned red with his blood.

"No, Sid!" She tried to collect few words to explain but her tears are interrupting her.

"I..." In meanwhile Jay came with his little unstable steps and opened the door. The little soul got scared looking at Sid sitting on the floor in tears and his hand bleeding and his momma sitting near bed crying.

"Papaaa!" Jay called out for the first time, grabbing Sid's attention.

"Jayee" His eyes fallen on glass pieces on the floor and Jay got on his fours to crawl towards him faster.

"Don't come!" He shouted out, getting her back to reality. Jay was about to reach the glass pieces, but Sid lied flat on the floor above the glass pieces to prevent Jay from getting hurt. All the glass pieces dig into his skin, ripping off his T-shirt.

"dadd" Jay crawled towards him and held his shoulder.

"Jaye!" Sid cried taking him on him and made him sit on his stomach. He smiled happily, hearing his son even in pain.

"daddu!′ He cried, seeing his tears.

"don't cry baby, nothing happened we are just playing" Sid faked a smile.

"Then why are you crying?" He asked, wiping his tears. Sana cried more looking Sid care for his son which she misunderstood.

"We are playing, the game is who will cry more. Look, I lost, and your mom won like always" He said with a pout making him believe in a lie.

'Your hand! "

"It's all ketchup, I was eating it fallen on my hand. Sana, take him" He told her, but she is so lost in crying.

"Sana! Take him out dammit" He shouted out in pain. She got up and took Jay in her hands and rushed to Miller. She gave Jay to him. Miller was all shocked to see bloodstains on Jay's shirt and her tears.

"What happened?" He asked in worry.

"Sid! Dad, Call doctor! Call doctor first! And don't let Jay alone don't come to my room' She said all in a hurry and left to Sid.