12

He lifted her in his arms and pushed her onto his desk. She crawled back in fear, but he pulled her down towards him and settled in between her legs.

"It's my long-term desire to fuck you on my desk! " he said with a dangerous tone.

"Please leave me!" she cried for his mercy.

"Stop crying or else I will have you right now!" He warned for one last time.

"Please let me go, sir!" She pleaded.

"Fine! I will make my dream true!" he hovered over her like a hungry lion.

"please leave me!" her pleadings are locked by his palm as he attacked her neck. She started kicking her legs to protect herself from the devil while sobbing helplessly.

He removed his hand from her mouth and started her teary pale face.

"Stop crying! I will count 3 if you still cry, I will take you right here! "

'One!'

'Two!' he gave her brief space and glared in anger.

Before he completes, she wiped her cheeks and sniffed her tears.

"Three! That's like my good girl!" He chuckled with a winning smirk. She tried to move away from him.

"Be like this, I will not hurt you! Now, go home, and think we'll. decide what you want pain or gain! Just last two nights left" He said with a nasty glare. She turned away in disgust.

"Will you be good!" He asked with a dangerous tone.

"I..i want to go...!" She pleaded helplessly.

"ok!" He moved apart and placed her back on her feet from his large desk by holding her waist. She collected her bag and about to run away, but his words stopped her.

"Just Two days!" He pressed every word to her. She ran away in tears.

Sid pov,

I know I was hurting that innocent girl, but I had no other option to do. I can't be distracted throughout my life in that passion. I should multiply my net worth ten times more. It cannot be possible if I keep on wasting time in this school or in her home. Already, she is in +2 if I don't hurry up. I will lose this last chance too. Just one night after that I can move on my life easier, it might be selfishness to force a girl that too a little girl. But my inner desires are dominating my heart and the fact. I should make it possible. She is the first girl in my life who locked me with her single appearance. I should know the reason for this attraction and my immense feelings for her. But a bitter truth is, it sucks my every cell in my body to see her tears! I want her with all happiness on my bed, but it may not be possible.

~~~~~~~

Night

Sana was thinking about Sid's words, his warning. And her life in two views.

Sana pov,

Why me! I did nothing to hurt him then why he wanted to run my life, my dreams, my everything!

If I refuse, I will fail in my exams. I cannot get admission in my dream university. I should stay away from my papa. Everyone around me will reach their goals, but I can't... I can't face this. Failure is equal to death.

But if I accept, I will lose myself. I can never collect the broken pic of my soul.

How can I handle this situation!

I want my career and dignity both!

~~~~~~~

Sid pov,

I was rolling on my bed as millions of dirty thoughts are running in my mind. I was totally lost in her dreams. She became my passion, obsession, my time, my food. Nothing is getting inside me beyond her beauty. After all this, I was getting sleep just one more night! She will be mine!

I heard that my door got unlocked, and it swung open as my passion came walking into my room. I felt like flying in the sky. She came prior a night.

"Sir!" She whispered with a shiver, I can notice the fear in her.

"Yes, baby!" I was deadly excited.

"Will you really leave me after once!" She asked in her shivering tone.

"I will, it's my promise!" I assured her, and I will definitely stand on my word. I was getting what I wanted in return, I can give anything she wants!

"I don't know anything! Will, you hurt me!" She choked in tears.

"I will teach you everything! Stop crying baby, I will take care." I said, taking her in my arms. I gently placed her on my bed. She tried to crawl back, but I held her leg steady.

"I will not do that tonight, you need to be prepared first! Let's make it tomorrow night!" I whispered while planting a light kiss on her forehead.

"I have an exam day after tomorrow!" She whispered in a scared tone.

"you will get 98% that's my promise!"

"I want marks with my hard work, I'm not selling my body for a grade. I was giving it to save my career." She said in a broken tone.

"As you wish! We will do now" I said while removing her tiny t-shirt. She closed her eyes right while fisting the sheet. I know it's her first time and I should be slow. She should get adjusted with my touch. I left her shirt halfway and hovered over her.

"Loosen yourself and enjoy the pleasure," I said in a seducing tone, and I kissed her lips lightly. She opened her eyes wide. I kissed her tight as she gave me a clear axis by her shocking expression. She expected that kiss is over, but that's just a start of my never-ending lust.