89- Happy Ever After

"Seems like your papa don't want Princess," she said looking at her hubby who had a shocking expression still.

"daddyyy!" Jay shouted towards his dad, shaking him to reality with his little hands.

"I want princess," He cried rolling on the bed.

"Haan Haan we will get don't cry," Sid tried to convince.

"When? Tomorrow," He asked with a pout.

"What! Wait! It's not possible. Something is not clear" He said rubbing his hair confused.

"Momma!" Jay cried.

"I promise now you will get sister. Sleep well. You, papa, will give" She assured her little son.

"What!" Sid shouted in horror.

"Your appointment is canceled, and I adjusted my schedule. We will work for our princess " Sana said with a wink, droving his heart down to edge. He grabbed his phone and walked out of bed, and dialed her.

"It's not a joke, you don't need to do that, and that's final" He scowled before listening her.

"Shut up! Who the hell you are to keep ordering me? It's not Sana ok it's Sana Sid! Sana Sidk! My decision will be final and you brainless... Come inside make your son sleep and we have a long night " She said hanging up the call.

"Really! Someone pinch me. My wife is dominating me and wants a baby. " He pinched himself and yelled in pain. He walked in and said many "sleep" but all their trucks failed. They slept along with Jay.

Next night

They exchanged pleasant conversation and cleared out everything themselves and decided to have a baby.

Jay Room

Sid was saying multiple stories to make him sleep, but nothing worked. He called Sana and said the same.

"It's your problem, not mine" she giggled at him. He kept the phone on and placed it on the bed.

"Don't you want sister Jay?" Sid asked baby Jay.

"I want but you are not giving," He said with a pout.

"It's not easy. She should look cute like you! "

"Yes, just like Barbie!" He said smiling.

"Then sleep, " He said, making him lie on the bed.

"Why?" He asked stubbornly.

"I and your momma should work hard to get one little princess " He shouted in frustration.

"Shall I help? " He asked innocently.

"No, my baby. You sleep be a good boy" He almost begged him. Finally, he got convinced and slept.

He secured his son and walked to his room desperately. She is working on her laptop. He hugged her behind, wrapping his hands around her waist.

"Jay?" She asked, still working on.

"He desperately wanted a sister. You should word for completing his wish baby" He whispered in a husky tone sliding her shirt down her shoulder gave a Hickey.

"Haan Sidddk! " she moaned in pleasure, hitting her lip.

"Lock the door. I will close this after sending this mail." She said pushing him away little. He did as she instructed, and both settled on the bed.. He removed his shirt and hovered over her.

"Hubby! We can really handle another" She asked doubtfully.

"Jay can handle now. say will you cooperate with me?" He asked in a dominating tone.