35

He reached her tights she had turned almost breathless. He stared at her with a lovely smile.

"How are you feeling?" he asked with an intense eye lock. She has bitten her lip as a response.

"Say truth, I know you better!" he whispered In her ear while licking off her earlobe.

"Don't know it's new!" She said while blushing.

"Aww, my baby is blushing, isn't it!" He teased her. She turned red purposely. He uncuffed her legs and made her legs free, and he settled in between her legs.

He traveled down to expose her curves and softly puts each one in his warm mouth. He has gone back to her thighs and licks up the outside of her closed lips, unexpectedly. She jolts with pleasure before she realizes he entered his tongue inside her while licking off the chocolate.

"ahh... Sid noooo!" she screamed to stop him, but he was dumb in his passion. Soon she started enjoying it. He started working his tongue through her lips, spreads them apart with his fingers, and starts to make long, soft laps in her. He started to suck her c**t making her relaxed and calm, quiet, with her breath starting to quicken. He lets her enjoy it. He's not just waiting around for her to come, he's enjoying her taste. He takes breaks to kiss her now and then softly, sensually.

"Sid, stop!" She screamed in pleasure.

"So, you want me to stop!" He asked while raising his eyes from her mold. She tilted her head.

"Oh, if you don't like, then don't respond baby, if you cum it means you like it! So don't cum show your total resistance" he chuckled with an evil smirk and continued his job while pleasuring her alternatively. She fisted the sheet to control herself but couldn't hold his speed.

"Oh, noooo!" she screamed while rolling her eyes back into her head as she gave up the first orgasm.

"You like it!" He chuckled while caressing her wet mold with his skillful fingers. He keeps playing with her, alternating pleasuring it in different ways. Every time he slides his soft tongue along with hers the pleasure on her mimicking the wet sliding and it sends her over the edge. It's hard to breathe. He starts to move his tongue deep and hard and she starts to make little moans as she rushed towards the edge. She becomes quiet and stops breathing she fisted the bed pot as she had an intense, deep orgasm. He got up and sat next to her. He tilts her head up and kisses her... his soft tongue makes her crave for more.

"you such a devil!" she scolded him.

"you didn't see the devil yet! Between you tastes better than any sweet," he chuckled while caressing her feet.

"Stop, please! I can't take this anymore." She whispered in a low tone. She has fallen so tired and exhausted with his pleasuring torture from the past 3hours.

"You look more beautiful being tired also. What is the secret of your beauty!" He chuckled playfully with a smile while cupping her face.

"I don't have energy to fight now. Stop irritating and free me!" She whimpered.

"Haha, sure baby!" he got up and freed her hands and gently kissed her wrists to smoothen the pain on cuffs. He took special care of her so he got soft fiber cuffs, but still, it may hurt a little because of her struggle. He took her in his embrace and nuzzled her hair. She got relaxed for a while and later she opened her eyes by feeling uneasy because of the past chocolate fight. She tried to get away from him, which disturbed his thoughts.

"What happened?" He asked in a calm tone.

"I was feeling uneasy, I want to have a shower!" she said while moving down. She felt so weak to stand back. She fell on the bed.

"Wait a minute here!" He said while walking out of the bed he made his way to the bathroom. He filled the tub after adjusting the temperature, and he walked back to her. He removed the sheet around her, but she gripped it right by covering herself.

"I saw you totally in the bright daylight," He said while pulling it away. He carried her in his arms and made her stand under the shower, As the shower turned on the water started flowing down her body she is standing naked in front of him which made her feel so uncomfortable and shy as well. She turned down to face the wall to hide her front. He stepped closer, filling the space between them as he pulled her closer by wrapping his hand around her waist.

"You are not doing anything wrong, you should feel low if you're doing this with multiple numbers of man or you should feel bad if you're cheating someone, but you're doing nothing. You are so special Sana, you belong to me, and I belong to you. You can do anything with me. I don't mind even you tie me up. You're the first girl in my life whom I touched or seen." he made her face him. She glared down to avoid eye contact.

"Look into my eyes!" He demanded she remained constant. He slipped his hand to hold her hand and placed it on his shoulder. He moved his hand towards her cheeks and cupped her face while making her look into his eyes.

"Aren't you feeling good? Do you still think I was forcing you!" He asked with an intense eye lock. As the water flowing down his muscular body. She rolled her eyes, feeling it was wrong in some corner. She is having a battle between her mind and her feelings.

"When it's happening, there is no need of my feelings!" she whispered while trying to move away.

"But I want it!" He pulled her closer upon him which create friction as her naked firm contacted his abs. She gasped in shock.

"I want you to be happy! I want you to enjoy every bit of my happiness. I want you to accept this wholeheartedly." He whispered while kissing her neck.

"I love to see this. In this one month, I will try my best to get your acceptance. I will not make out until you ask me to do so. It's my promise." he assured her in his dark husky tone and his hands touched her breast, drawing circles on her nipples.

"mm," She moaned in pleasure.

"But definitely, I will make it a no baby" he whispered making her realize what he said.

"Means!" She asked innocently.

"means, I'm going to touch your every inch and make you tired every day, and I will make you moan louder and louder better than today," He whispered in her ears while caressing her wet folds. He pinched her cl*t making her jolt.

"Umm! Once call me by name baby" He asked as his hand sneezed her ass. She remained quiet.

"I love this stubbornness in you. It makes you sexier!" He chuckled while kissing down her navel. He kissed her down making shiver, as he digs his lips to kiss her she fisted his hair due to pleasure.

"Sid.... kk" She moaned while pining herself to the wall.

"That's me, I love this!" He got up on his feet and gently scrubbed her body with soap while wiping out the chocolate from her body inch by inch. She turned numb by his erotic touch. After washing out, he placed her in the warm water tub.

"Relax for a while," He said and walked out and removed his pant, and completed his shower with the boxer on, and walked out after changing into a towel which is watched by her from the glass partisan.

He left the room after changing into casual and replaced the sheets and rearranged the room. She walked out after and felt relaxed by seeing a comfortable pair of shorts and a t-shirt with an empty room. She got changed and left to the balcony.