40

It's been five days that they both talked with each other. Sid gave her space as he is busy in some meetings and nights he was busy with work, but Sana was restless staying alone at home and she is so much worried about her career. She wanted to do anything. By that, she can get back to college. She fears Nancy's idea because Sid is not an ordinary person to stop before a step. If she takes one step, he comes across 4 steps more.

Sunday morning,

Sana woke up first and she left to get fresh, and Sid's sleep got disturbed by hearing the shower sound. A smile captured his face by remembering Sana's presence in his life. It made him so happy. He opened his wardrobe to grab her some dress, followed by his. A naughty idea popped in his evil mind. He placed back her dress and just kept her lingerie set on the bed. As Sana walked out of the bathroom in her bathrobe. "Good morning princess" he chuckled with a naughty smirk. She rolled her eyes and moved away. Sid left to get fresh. Sana stared at it for a while in confusion. Where is my dress!" She shouted to ask him.

"I gave you, right? Wear that and prepare breakfast!" He announced from the bathroom. She felt to fist his face for this type of stupidity but left no option. She got ready and found his shirt just beside hers. She put on his shirt and left down.

He came out of the washroom in the towel and got changed in his casuals as Sunday. He got a call from his mom.

"When are you getting married, Sid?" She questioned in a strict tone.

"I need my space mom, I was not ready for marriage!" He said in an indifferent tone.

"Time! It's just marriage, Sid. We are not asking you to expand our family. Get married later, you can find your space," She scolded him.

"I can't get a girl in my life so fast!" He snapped out.

"Enough Sid, you're not any kid and better get in your mind you should marry Sonia soon," she announced.

"But mom, I don't have any feelings for her," He tried to explain.

"You can get once if you start a relation. She is open-minded and you both can talk," She said.

"mom, I want to be alone," He said in a cold tone.

"So, are you changing your path!" She asked in disbelief.

"No! We will talk about this later. I had a meeting" He said and hanged up his call. His eyes fell on his phone wallpaper, where he got some solace by watching the smiling face of Sana. He walked down towards the kitchen with all excitement to meet her. As he peeped in, his eyes got widened in shock as he found her in his shirt.

Sid pov

As I walked into the kitchen with a hope to punish her as I'm sure she might disobey my rule. My feet got stumbled by witnessing her standing facing that kitchen counter in my shirt. That's amazing. She made my mood fine with nothing, but her presence made my frustrated day cool and calm. She has that capacity to make my summer as cold as winter. I stood a few silent steps to reach her and tickled her waist from the back. She got scared and left the empty plate on the floor, which is been broken into pieces by now.

"Sa.... sa.. Sorry" She whispered scarily.

"That's ok beautiful, it's all yours and you can break anything and everything you like!" I chuckled with a smile and reached her while wrapping my hands around her waist from her back.

"So, I can sell this house!" She asked in an irritated tone.

"Sure, why not! But I will be the buyer" I chuckled at her, and she pushed me back with her elbow.

"Why my princess is so angry today?" I questioned in a teasing time playfully.

"I hate you more!" She snapped.