55

They started living separately in the same mansion. Sana felt he will really leave her after completing his last fantasy. She was totally angry with him as she is getting jealous because of his closeness towards female students.

University

"Good morning, Girls!" He cheered his class with a flirty tone.

"This class has 75% boys, Mr. Andrew" Sana shouted in anger from her seat. He realized her voice.

"If girls are happy, boys will be double happy, as we don't need to waste time on making you happy."

"What say boys!" He asked with a cocky smile.

All the boys shouted out" Hwwww"

"Between whoever said that it's 'sir', not Mr. Andrew" He chuckled while smirking at her. She stamped her book on the desk.

"Please open page no: 234," he said while walking towards his desk. He unlocked his phone and texted her.

"Meet me after class, should punish you" With a wink. Her phone blinked up with his text. She swiped down to check the notification, and a shiver reached her spin by seeing his text.

"I will not meet, go to hell!" She replied to him. He smiled by seeing her stubborn reply.

"I will hang you in between hell and heaven if you be late," he texted her with a wink.

She has seen the text and switched off her phone. Sid raised his eyes to see her. She glared at him in anger.

After class, she was the first one to walk out. She ran out, making him shock, but soon that turned as a smirk. He walked behind her, but she passed towards the library.

An hour later Evening at 4 pm,

She walked out of the library after collecting a few books and made her way on the corridor while checking on empty classrooms. She passed by the staff room and felt relieved by seeing him missing. She felt happy, and a smile captured her face and suddenly she felt a tight grip on her wrist, and she has been dragged into an empty classroom. She knows its Sid but tried to get away from his grip. She tried to scream and kick, but he closed her mouth with his palm and pinned on the wall beside the door while pressing his weight on her.

"Will you again scream, if I remove my hand?" He whispered in a husky tone. She nodded obediently. He removed his hands and breathed hard.

"We are in university, it's not done Sid please!" She pleaded in a scared tone.

"I decided to do either you accept or kick me back," He said in a determined tone.

"Sid! Try to understand what if someone sees! I will be rusticated!" She said while struggling under him.

"None will come you don't make any sounds!" He said and with one hand he pinned her hands up, he slided her Sidet down and started unbuttoning her shirt. She kicked her knee on his thighs, which made him alert. He pulled her up by her shirt and pinned her tight on the wall.

"Will you be quiet or shall I rip your clothes!" He whispered in a devilish dominating tone. She glared into his deep brown eyes, sensing his thoughts.

"Ok fine, will you stop all this after this?" She snapped out.

"Hmm, sure," He said and before she responds back, he kissed her lips while smashing her on the wall. His hands started working on her pants. He undressed her in between kiss, and he removed himself. She pushed him back while panting hard.

"Be gentle!" She shouted in anger.

He pushed her on the desk and positioned himself on the entrance of her honeypot.

"I'm not ready Sid!" She screamed in pain as he entered her dry.

"Don't scream someone will hear" He said with an evil smirk staying inside her. She turned her face and bitted his hand hard, making him scream as her teeth ripped out his skin.

"Now!" She chuckled with a smirk.

"Such a stubborn girl!" he snapped while withdrawing out and entered once again with added force making her scream.

"Don't cum until I say or else I will make it 10times" He warned in a dangerous tone. She moaned in painful pleasure.

"Did you understand?" He demanded while thrusting deeper.

"Yeah!" she moaned with great difficulty.

"Say yes, sir!" he demanded while increasing his pace. She remained silent for a while.

"say!" He ordered in a dominating tone.

"Noooo!" She shouted in anger.

"I know how to get that" turned her around and tried out different positions getting her to edge always, and she was lost in controlling the pleasure.

After an hour she felt its unbearable.

"Sid pleaseeeee!" She moaned.

"Please what!"

"Let me complete" She requested in her exhausted tone.

"Then say what I wanna hear" He demanded while grabbing her breast.

"No, please" She was in tears by now. He couldn't about to see that tears.

"Cum!" He said with one final thrust she exploded a biggest climax ever.

"It's over! Get off!" She shouted in anger and pushed him little as she don't have any energy to move. He came out, but his tip still rested inside her.

"Why should I?" He asked with an evil smirk.

"You promised!" She remained.

"Do you have any proof?" He asked with a mischievous smirk.

"What the hell! You can't say that!" She scowled back and tried to get away from his grip. Even that hurts she tried to pull herself back from him which waked the beast inside him. He pulled her back on to his shaft with a force that she screamed in pain as he entered his entire length at a time. She cried in pain. He gripped her hair and made her look into his eyes.

"On the day one, I said you one thing that ′ you can decide only entry and exit will be on my wish!′ Did you remembered?" He asked in a dominating tone and tightened his grip on her. She nodded in tears.

"So today you got in mind to leave me, but I didn't felt to do! It's my wish to leave or not! So, from next time don't dare to think this nonsense! Or else I will use my ways to give you sense." He warned out in his dangerous tone, making her scare. She just remembered her past when he used to hurt her. She couldn't see the caring one today. She witnessed a pure monster today for the first time in this while tears rolled down her eyes. He left her hair and pushed her back on the desk and thrusted deeper into her, making her just scream with painful pleasure. She liked his roughness too, but today she got scared of him as it's something different.

A fear started that will he ever love her.

Is it all only lust!

Did She made a wrong decision of loving him?