44

Two weeks later,

Sid had a speedy recovery, but his wound is still painful. Being work holic he decided to get back to the office. He got ready and walked downstairs to leave when Sana blocked his way.

"I had work and I'm totally fine" He explained her with patience.

"One-month bedrest!" She said like some strict teacher.

"I don't need it and stop wasting time!"

"I'm serious, Mr. Andrew!" She shouted.

"What should I do at home, I'm getting mad staying at home!" He shouted in frustration.

"What mad?"

"Oh god, this girl is killing me. I'm not a heart patient, but she is making me one. It's not easy to stay on control in front of her. Why the fucking hell irritating me? It's not like caring it's like punishing!" He scolded his fate in his mind.

"Say!" She shouted, getting him back to reality.

"I can't be idle" he made excuse.

"Ok don't be, come I will give a lot of work!" She said and grabbed his bag from him and dragged him towards his room.

She made him sit on the bed and walked back to the study room and got a bundle of books.

"What!" He asked in confusion.

"I missed total 20 classes because of you, and I had exams next month. So, refer them and explain to me, by that I can perform well in my exams. Now I can get some guidance and you can get work." She said smartly.

"Such a Devil!" He murmured.

"Not More than you, Mr. Monster!" She chuckled. He glared at her in disbelief.

Both got involved in studying and Sid explained, and she took notes of a few important points.

"Not bad! You're a good professor," She chuckled at him.

"Can I take it as a compliment!" He asked with a smirk.

"Sure!"

"Are you still scared of maths!" He asked with a grin.

"Little better than school days." She replied.

"Why you hated me from the first day of school?" He questioned her.

"Hmm, I didn't hate you. It's my hate towards maths. Later your punishments made me hate you." She said while looking at her book. She wanted to break that conversation. So, she asked him another question to divert his mind.

Sana was too much into her book, and Sid lost staring at her. He lost himself in her charming face. Her juicy lips are drawing his complete attention. He just couldn't take any more of that and pulled her by her hand towards him by which she had landed on his lap. She got scared by his sudden move. He cupped her face and looked into her eyes with a deep eye lock. She blinked her eyes a little. He caressed her lower lip with his thumb, making her shiver. She gripped his shirt tight as a response. He leaned down to capture her lips. Soon the past knocked his brain wiping off his lust. He pushed her away and got up instantly and vacated the room. Sana stood shocking by the recent incident. She didn't protest his touch. For the first time, she felt to kiss him. Is it real! Why she is falling for the devil who hurt her...

Multiple numbers of questions are irking her mind... Her thoughts are brushed down when she felt a right grip around her wrist. He dragged her downstairs and left her outside his main door.

"Go, Sana! It's better for both of us!" He said with a heavy heart.

"What!"

"I left you then what you're doing here still... Just go and lead your happy life." He told her.

"I can't leave you alone!" She said stepping in.

"Don't you dare come in!" He scowled, making her scare. She stepped back in fear.

"Leave!" he ordered.

"You said it's my home to and I can do anything here then why you are ordering me!" She asked in a stubborn tone.

"I said it when we had a contract, but you don't want it!" He replied.

"Ok, now I want to stay. I was coming with all my will!" She spoke. Her answer frozen him in shock. He couldn't believe his own ears now.

"What you said now!" He asked unbeliSanably.

"I said we will live together as you wanted..." She said in a determined tone.

"What are you serious!" He shouted out.

"Yeah! I'm damn serious"

"Do you know what you're getting in yourself!" He shouted in anger.

"I have my sense and I'm clear about this, you can do anything, but I had my rules too." She barked out.

"Look Sana, you dreamt of some prince charming and I'm not a prince. It's not any joke now, you don't need to force yourself into this for me. I can't even love you. Better go away and live happily." He tried to explain to her.

"I accepted wholeheartedly," She said.

"Why?" He shouted in frustration. She remained silent.

"Oh! You are doing this as a favor that I risked my life to save you, and so you are doing this all out of sympathy. "

"No! But just tell me, you are selfish, and I left you then why you saved me!" She asked straight looking into his eyes. He remained silent. For the first time in his life, he got a question which he can't answer because he himself doesn't know the answer.

"Hmm, you don't have an answer right!" She smirked.

"Ok fine, let me clear you something now! "

"What!"

He leaned down towards her ear and whispered in a low tone.

"rules and regulation."

- Don't expect a filmy making out, I will be rough. You can't handle my stamina.

"It's a first time for you too than how can you be so confident about your stamina," She asked in a teasing tone making him freeze.

"Being smart! I don't like to see your tears. All previous rules work from here. If you violate or disobey, I will punish you bad. "

"I had some rules too, Mr. Andrew ."

"What?"

"You should never stop me from my college, or anything related to my life decisions. I will follow all your rules for that you should follow me. You should never say no to my any request. You should behave like a wonderful boyfriend. "She told him.

"Are you sure! Only entry, you can't exit until one year I mean 10 months," He asked one last time. She stepped in as a token of her acceptance.

"I don't love, I just make out" He warned her. She gulped her fear inside and faked a smile.

Playing with fire, God! give me some strength to face this devil." she prayed silently.

"Kiss me!" He said in his dominating tone.