54

Result day,

She was walking in the corridor when someone collided with her. She was about to fall, but the man held her strong, preventing her from falling. She opened her eyes to see the person, and she was shocked to see him.

"Kay!" She shouted in disbelief.

"Yeah, Kay! Your ex-best friend," he said sarcastically.

"Hey buddy, you here?" She asked with excitement.

"Came to pluck grass" He mocked.

"Oh, still angry. I'm sorry for blocking my contacts, but I really miss you all," She said with a pout.

"Why Sana? You know how much we tried to find you,' He said with a worried tone.

"I'm sorry, I felt to leave so left"

"Why?" he asked.

"It's past. You say what you are doing at my university."

"Came to meet you. Nancy informed me about you, so I decided to see you once," He said both left to the canteen and had a good chat and exchanged contact numbers. He left after some time.

When Sana was about to get up and leave a friend of hers came running to her.

"What happened, Charlet?" She asked in confusion.

"Results are out!" she said while panting.

"So, all had got good grade right!"

"Yeah but "

"But what!" Sana asked in confusion

"You scored only 82% so you're not in top 5," she said in a low tone.

"What!" Sana ran all her way and stopped near the notice board where results were pinned. She was in the 7th position, a sudden collapse of 6 in just 6months. A tear slipped down her eyes by seeing her downfall, but little did she know that she lost something more beyond this grade. She gambled herself for a person who never loved her. Will she understand the reason for her downfall, or will she try to balance and make him realize her love?

She left to the mansion and was alone all day until Sid arrives at night.

"Hi sweetheart," Sid whispered while getting her back to the world from her thoughts. She got up instantly from the bed.

"Sid! I want to talk with you" she said making him confused.

"Urgent, or can I talk after a shower?" He asked with a smile.

"Ok, I will wait"

Sid returned after a shower.

"My results are worst," She said

'What!" He asked in confusion.

"I scored only 82% "

"Wow congrats" He chuckled, interpreting her.

"It's not a good grade! I'm upset I want to be in top3, this was my last year." She said in anger.

"Chill baby, what you do with the score? You need not do a job, you can create your own business" He tried to calm her.

"But I want grade too," she said in a stubborn tone.

"So!"

"Let's plan a timetable. I had my last internals in 3months, and I want to top them." She informed in a confident tone.

"Ok," he pulled her closer in a hug and was about to kiss her, but she pushed him back.

"This also on timetable. I want my career and even you lost few projects better, we should check our career first," She said while pushing him on the bed.