49

She waited for him it has gone totally dark scaring her to be alone, but she loved the company of the moon on the shore. She screamed in horror when she felt a pair of hands lifting her from the sand.

"It's me, princess!" He chuckled while carrying her on his shoulder.

"Get me down!" she screamed in anger. After a few steps, he placed her on her feet.

She turned to him to scold, but her eyes fell on the surrounding lighting. She made an 'O' in surprise.

"Do you like it?" He whispered in a husky tone.

"You mean tonight we are going to sleep here!" She asked in excitement. He nodded a yes. She jumped and hugged him.

"We gonna have a romantic night here!" He whispered while bringing his lips on her neck sensually.

"You mean here?" She asked in horrific expression.

"Yes, it's my fantasy and today is our 3rd month anniversary of our contract and first month of your acceptance." He announced with a radiant smile.

"So only 8 more months left," Her mind remained her.

"Did you like it?" He asked, getting her back to reality.

"It's so beautiful," she said while admiring his effort. He arranged a bed with white curtains around it and roofless surrounded by dim colorful lights and filled the sand with rose petals.

"Who prepared this all?" She asked with a smile.

"I did it, arranged all afternoon when you are sleeping, and these flowers a few minutes before." He said with a smile.

"You did in the blistering sun!" She amused.

"Yep, but I love to do this for you my princess" He whispered while nuzzling her neck. She turned around and hugged him shyly.

"If you keep cooperating like this, I will do this daily" He whispered in her ear, making her blush more. He took her in his arms and placed her on the bed without breaking the eye lock.

"You look so hot in my shirt!" He complimented with a wink. She tried to cover her legs while pulling the shirt lower a little.

"I will remove that also now" He chuckled while rubbing her thighs sensually. She closed her out if shy, but she opened instantly when she lost his touch on her.

"Sid!" She shouted a little rude.

"What sweetheart! Don't you like this!" He asked while showing the platinum chain with a diamond pendant on it.

"Stop your gifts!" She shouted in anger and crawled away. He pulled her back by her ankle and climbed on her.

"It's a gift for you but a memory for me. "Dare you remove it" I'm gonna spank you 50 if I find it missing from your neck. It says that your mine and reminds you that only I can dive into your depth" He said in his dominating tone. She nodded obediently. He unbuttoned her shirt top 3 buttons and dig himself like a hungry lion.

"Slow!" She moaned in pleasure as he started kissing her cleavage furiously pouring out all his passion. In one second, he ripped her shirt, all the buttons broken down making her shock.

"Be slow little" She whispered in her low shy tone. He loosened the curtains around the bed and hovered over her while pinning her hands from her curves, which she covered from him.

"That's mine" He whispered while caressing her assets with his hands gently.

"How it feels!" He asked with a wink. She turned red by his question and turned down to cover herself. It just freaked him.

"Dare you cover again!" He shouted in anger. She made a sad pout by seeing his anger.

"Don't show that expression, seriously, I will punish you!" He warned in his dominating tone. She gulped in fear.

"Remove your hands!" He barked. She removed her hands immediately. He took her hand in his and kissed her wrist.

"Hold me, baby, let me enjoy you and tell me how your feeling!" He whispered while kissing her neck. She didn't respond again. He took her lips into a deep kiss and sealed every inch of her while extracting her love, which made her breathless. She struggled to grab some air, but he kissed her furiously. After a while, he has broken the kiss. She panted hard and lied relaxed. He knelled her breast harder, making her moan in pleasure. He rolled his tongue on her buttons and sucked on them, extracting all her juices. After getting enough, he changed to another one, making her moan louder. He was kissing, licking her while gifting Hickeys all over her assets followed by down on her waist. She was a mining mess by now. He moved his hands down, cupping her mold. She gasped in pleasure as he teased her love button.

"You won't respond right!" He whispered in a husky tone. She was all numb by his skillful touch. He stopped moving and withdrawn his hand from her and within seconds he gifted a hard spank on her mold making her shout it a painful pleasure "ahh".

"Take my name!" He demanded and entered his finger with a force. She arched her back in pleasure. She gripped his shoulder for support as he started moving faster.

"Sidddk.... Slowww..." She screamed in pleasure.

"Can't be slow baby," He whispered while sealing her moan with a deep kiss. When she reached her edge, he withdrew his finger making her shock.

"Do You need anything?" He asked with a smirk. She nodded innocently.

"What you want?" He asked with a smile. She remained silent whole turning around. He turned her around and settled in between her legs.

"Can I?" He asked with an eye lock. She closed her eyes as acceptance. In a moment he entered her in one go.

He continued thrusting hard in a same pace making her moan in pleasure. When she is on edge he withdrawn again making her frustrated.

"Do you want to say anything!" He asked with a smirk. She wanted to punch his face for that smirk.

"Nothing! I'm feeling tired, I want to sleep," She said in anger.

"ok sure sleep, good night" He said while lying beside her. She grabbed the sheet and turned aside covering herself and tried to sleep, but it's disturbed when she felt his hardness touching her lower. She tried to crawl away, but his grip was tight. She tried to turn around.

"What happened, darling?" He asked in his husky tone.

"Um, distributing me!" She spoke.

"When I disturbed, you are already disturbed!" He said in a teasing tone.

"When you know why you are irritating me?" She snapped in anger.

"I want a response from you, I want you to be free and ask anything as you wanted, but you are not responding, I decided to punish you like this," He whispered while cuddling her tight.

"I don't know how to say that all" She while in her low shivering tone.

"It's all so new" She whispered in almost tears. He felt it and turned her around and hugged her.

"Don't cry, I will change you total shameless like me" He cheered her up making her all red. She blushed hard while digging in his abs.

"Shall we complete what we stopped?" He asked with a naughty smirk. She nodded while blushing he hovered over her and entered her gently. As she adjusted totally he moved increased his pace with each thrust and with one hard thrust, both met the heaven in the blissful night. After calming his breath, he scooped her in his embrace, and she dozen off in sleep. After an hour he got up and grabbed his short and carried her to the room and they slept peacefully.