14

Sana ignored the result , as well as Sid too. it made him furious, but he never lost his calm . he tried all ways to distract her. he wanted to see her limits.

Exam hall: science

Sid was the invigilator. Sana has entered the hall. Soon her eyes fell on Sid, who is reading the question paper.

"Oh no! This devil invigilation." She prayed to God to let her be in peace. She knows he cannot do anything here, but his single glare was destroying her peace.

Sid started disturbing the answer sheets along with the question paper. He stopped in front of Sana, who was sitting on the last bench.

"Open your eyes, sweetheart! Feeling like to kiss you hard." He whispered in her ears and kissed her ear. She opened her eyes with a jerk. He passed a winking smile.

"Disgusting! " She scolded in her low tone.

"Maybe the word ' naughty ' suits more!" he chuckled playfully and left towards his desk.

She saw the question paper and started to answer every question.

After 40 mins, Sid got up from his chair and started looking towards every student and finally, he came and stood behind her bench. Sana was totally involved in answering her question. He checked the room to make sure that all are into their papers and facing the front. There is no bench on either side of her. He leaned little down to reach her and covered her mouth with his palm. She jerked in horror.

"Don't move kitten! Your friends will watch our romance." He whispered in her ear. She tried to remove his hand from her mouth, but he moved his hand down her t-shirt and moved inside her shirt. Her heart skipped down from its place by feeling his sensual touch for the first time in her life. She moved her hand down to stop him from touching her. But it's too late.

"You have so soft skin, like a newborn!" He whispered in her ear while pinching her skin. She screamed in pain, but nothing came out as he gagged her with his palm. Her breath got swallowed by his touch.

"I will remove my hand, will you shout!" he whispered. She whimpered under him.

"If you make any sound, I will move my hand an inch upper or two inches lower!" He warned in a dangerous tone and removed his hand from her mouth. She breathed hard and took in as much as she wanted in at once. After a few seconds, she again tried to remove his hand from her tummy. He moved her hair aside and started kissing her neck.

"Leave me!" She whimpered.

"You're so good to feel! He whispered while kissing her skin. He pinched her waist under her shirt, which made her gasp in pain. He closed her mouth with his palm.

"Don't make any sound, your friends will find our dirty little secret!" He murmured in her ear. She felt disgusted by his words and touch. He tried to move his hand little up. She kicked him back with her elbow and pinched his hand at a time. He fell back to the wall in pain. Everyone around turned back by the sound. He composed himself and managed to say "Focus!"

Sana tucked in her shirt in her jean and focused back to write her exam.

Sid stood back and leaned to watch her answer sheet. She was done almost. He shifted his gaze from the answer sheet and stopped on her cleavage, which is visible as she pulled her shirt down in her jeans.

"Showing something beyond!" He shouted from the back. All the students felt he is warning not to copy. But she checked herself to understand his meaning and found absolutely. She pulled back her shirt. He smiled at her. And moved away by giving her space.

15 days later,

Results are out, and Sana was the topper.

"Sana! Did you check the result!" Autumn yelled with excitement.

"No!" she replied.

Inside, she was so scared to see her failure.

"Sana! Your topper!" Her gang shouted from the back. She ran towards the notice board.

Tears of happiness formed in her eyes.

"I had passed! I had passed!" She murmured in shock.

"Congrats Miss. Sana!" A familiar voice came from her back.

She took a step back by seeing Sid. Who is standing with a smirk on his devil face?

"Congrats Topper!" He chuckled with a grin.

"Thank you!" she said unwillingly.

"Only word! I had helped you a lot, you score 85% in maths because of me." He asked with a naughty grin.

"Thanks! " she said and walked away. He followed her from a distance. When she crossed total Coward, he pulled her inside his cabin with a jerk.

"What the hell you are doing?" She yelled while pushing him away.

"You offered me something precious before the exam! " He whispered in a husky tone and closed his door and locked it from his back.

"What you want now! You have nothing to blackmail me" she said in a serious tone.

"I have a thirst to fuck you hard on my desk," he said in a seducing tone.

"Mind your words!" She shouted in disgust.

"I Will mind come!" He said while pulling her closer. He grabbed her by her waist and placed her on his desk harshly. She gasped by his force before she understands he gripped her hair from the back and pulled her deep into a kiss. She widened her eyes in horror. She tried hard to withdraw. He kissed her furiously. She whimpered, but he kept on nipping and pressing his lips against her soft, pink lips. His tongue traced the seam of her closed lips, gently coaxing her to open her sweet mouth. The feeling of his licking tongue against her lips made her gasp with horror, and she opened her mouth to grab some oxygen, unwittingly granting him the entrance that he so badly wanted. His tongue slipped inside her mouth, eliciting a painful moan from her, which was music to his ears. He pressed his hard body against her supple body and continued the skillful assault on her innocent, naïve mouth. He licked her lips, sucked on her lower lip, then upper lip, her tongue just devouring her mouth.

It stunned her, her mind reeling from his ardent onslaught, not only on her lips and mouth but all her senses. She grabbed and bunched the collar of his shirt in her dainty hands to push him away. Her body was tingling with excitement or fear, which she is unaware of the feeling. She felt like molten lava coursing through her veins, slowly melting and drowning away. His tongue moved in and out of her mouth with the expertise of a skilled lover, He kissed her like a man dying of thirst. She pushed him with a force. The sudden pressure on him. passion addled his brain.