45

"I had some rules too, Mr. Andrew ."

"What?"

"You should never stop me from my college, or anything related to my life decisions. I will follow all your rules for that you should follow me. You should never say no to my any request. You should behave like a good boyfriend. "She told him.

"Are you sure! Only entry, you can't exit until one year, I mean 10months," He asked one last time. She stepped in as a token of her acceptance.

"I don't love, I just make out" He warned her. She gulped her fear inside and faked a smile.

Playing with fire God give me some strength to face this devil." she prayed silently.

"Kiss me!" He said in his dominating tone.

She starred in horror with her little brown eyes.

"Why are you looking like that? Can't you do what I asked!" He chuckled with a smirk.

"Hmm, I expected you to ask something beyond, but you just asked this small thing," She said with a smile shocking him.

"Really! "

"On my bed in just 1min," He said while walking upstairs. She followed him obediently. But she is nervous about her decision. As she walked in he closed the door.

"Unbutton my shirt please," He said while placing his hands behind him. She took little steps and her shivering hands started unbuttoning his shirt one by one.

"You're sweating for this only," He asked with a cocky smile. She glared at him in anger but controlled herself and removed his shirt without hurting his injury. He grabbed the shirt and placed it on the couch.

"Sit!" She sat on edge of the bed silently. He crawled towards her and placed his hand in her lap, resting himself on the bed. This sudden gesture shocked her. She remained silent. He gently took her hand from the bed and placed it beside his heart.

"Sana, I don't know why you changed your mind, but I will say a few things."

"Hmm, say" she whispered while brushing his hair on his forehead.

"Whatever you said was right! I forced you for my selfishness but later I realized that I can give anything but not your virginity. I can't disappoint you. You have your dreams, and I don't have a right to destroy your happiness. So, I left you. It's hard for me! even now, I seriously want you but not on the cost of sacrifice or force. I don't want any regret in my life. Think again, I can give anything for getting you, but I can only compensate a little and I can't return what you give me." He confessed his hidden thoughts.

"What you will do if I go now, will you be happy!′ She asked in her deep voice.

"It's none of your concern!" He barked while getting up from her lap.

"Hmm, then why you saved me...? Ok leave it, answer me if something happened that night would you have same feelings what you had today!" She roared out.

"Nothing would happen!" He cuts off.

"How can you be so sure! If you are late by 2 mins something would happen, right?"

"I was around you Sana and I was stalking your every move," He spilled the bean, making her shock.

"What!"

"I'm sorry, I couldn't get over you so daily I'm stalking you that night I just waiting in my car to see how far you can fight and whom you will call in that situation. That's really hard to stay away at that moment, but in seconds you called me, and I came running for you. I promised you right I will protect you and I did the same." He confessed her.