46

"Do you know what you did in Temple!" She asked while staring herself in the mirror. He wrapped his hand around her waist.

"What I did, baby?"

"Do you know the meaning of that?" She asked, looking straight into his eyes.

"Don't take all seriously, we know what we are doing and let the world think anything and you see me same like your husband for this year and I would love it, but I think that you are mine... Only mine!" He said, hugging her.

"Hmmm!".

"When will you understand that I want to be with me forever," she chanted in her mind.

"Sana! I'm so happy today. You made my day!" he chuckled with joy.

"Acha that's good to know" She tried to cheer up with hope of a good future.

"Shall we start our relation from today!" He asked with excitement.

"No, you should recover totally. In between, we can understand each other!" She said, and he took her to bed.

"I know everything about you, except a few. If you have any questions, you can ask me now!" He said in a calm tone. She glued in shock by his sudden statement.

"Hmm, I don't know what to ask!" she choked in a confused tone.

"Oh, then I will ask, wait!" he thought for a while.

"Where you wanted to have your first night?" He asked with a smile. She widened her eyes by his sudden question.

"Say baby and trust me, I will make it for you," He assured her.

"Hmm, I didn't think this day will come so soon. So, I don't have any wish on that," She whispered while avoiding eye contact.

"Oh, it's OK. I had my plans. I will make it the best day of our life," He said excitedly, making her blush.

"Do you have any dream destinations to travel on?" He again asked her.

"Yes, in my school days I had a dream to go on a tour to Ireland," She said with a smile.

"Why not we make a trip this year!" He told her.

"Really! Ireland!" she asked with excitement.

"No baby, Nigeria" He spilled out with a wink.

"Why Nigeria?"

"You smell like a drug for me so I'm so much addicted to you, I thought that you have some in your blood. We can find the drug name by doing research." He chuckled out making her blush.

′ you donkey!" she scolded him while smashing a pillow on him. After a funny fight, Sid pulled her in his embrace.

"Shall we play a game!" He asked.

"What game? But no cheating like that day!" She made him clear in a strict tone.

"Sure! "

"Game is" a small test to know how far we know each other!"

You can ask any questions related to your likes dislikes. If I answer correctly one point for me. If I answer wrong (he gave space to create a little tension") I will remove a piece of cloth and vise verse. "

She thought for a while "hmm, I know him totally you can win" she thought herself.

"What the winner gets??" She questioned back.

"A power to rule one entire month! The other person will stay in your control." He spoke.

"No cheating! if you cheat, I will be a winner." She warned him. He nodded obediently.