Untitled Part 70

She accepted to marry him as it's her dad's wish and she wants her son to get his father's love. She still carries the pain which she got from him in the past, but little did he realize her pain.

The Day of the wedding arrived,

"I'm happy you took the right decision," Her dad said with a smile. She remained silent, thinking about the past.

"I know you're not happy to marry him, but trust me you can be happy forever. Jay will be happy, " He convinced her. In meanwhile Jay came along with his caretaker. He jumped on his mom happy.

"Mommaaaa, you lookkk so cute" He said surely kissing her cheek. She smiled at his cute gesture.

"Todayyy your birthdayy Momma!" He asked innocently, gripping her cheeks with his little palm.

"No Today is your mom Marriage," Her dad said with a lovely smile. He blinked his eyes in confusion.

"You only asked want dad, your mom getting you dad, my baby," Miller said happily taking him in his arms.

"Dadddd! Sachi" He clapped his hands in joy. She nodded, controlling her tears.

"Where My Daddaaa!" He asked with excitement.

"I will take you, come" Saying these he walked out, but she came running blocking the way in fear.

"No, Dad don't take Jay... He don't like kids," She tried to stop her dad.

"calm down, get ready, I will wait down," He said with an assured smile and walked away.

Sid's room,

He was ready in his wedding attire and looking fabulous. As it's a private wedding only a few closed once we're invited. Sid's parents are busy in meetings, so they skipped this sudden wedding. They accepted this wedding as Sana is also a billionaire now.

Mr. Miller walked in along with Jay in his arms.

"Uncleeeee!" Jay shouted in joy, sliding down from his grandpa's hands he jumped on Sid.

"Aww, my little Spiderman!" Sid gently took him in his arms.

"Did you get ready, Sid?" Mr. Miller asked him with a smile.

"Yeah uncle, what about Sana?"

"She got ready"

"Uncleeee you hate kids?" Jay asked innocently, but his question shocked both Sid and Miller.

"Who said to you?" Sid asked him in a calm tone.

"Mommaaaa!" before he says totally, his grandpa grabbed him from Sid and closed his mouth with his palm.

"Be ready, it's getting late!" He told him, taking Jay along with him. Sid fisted his palm in anger as he calmed himself and walked out with a smile.

"Don't keep that face! Add a smile, I'm not forcing you. You will be my wife for all, but you will be same like before," He said with a fake smile. She glared at him in anger.

"I don't know you will keep these promises or not, but I promise, I will never do anything which you don't like" He assured with an eye lock. She saw some new emotion in his eyes filled with love. A tear flipped down his eyes, which shocked her. He instantly wiped it off to hide out his feelings from the world. After completing all the rituals of wedding Sana left to her room. She looked around the decorated room filled with flowers.

She cleared bed aside and got one soft towel and placed it on her shoulders till waist and made Jay sleep on her shoulder. She made Jay sleep while stroking his back gently. She got one soft bed sheet and placed it on her bed and placed him gently on it.

In meanwhile she heard a knock on her door. She got scared thinking it was Sid. After repeated sounds, she went towards the door and peeped out to look at the person.

"Dad!" She called.

"Where is Jay?" He asked her.

"Sleeping," She told him.

"Ok, for today he will sleep with me!" He told her.

"Nooo, he will sleep with me only," She said stubbornly. In meanwhile Sid walked towards the room. She left to bed and hugged Jay, which shocked her dad. Sid entered and took Jay from her. He removed her grip forcibly and gave Jay to her dad.

"Goodnight Sid and Sana don't worry I will take care of Jay" Her dad assured leaving to his room along with Jay. Sid left to get fresh.

She cried, remembering the separation from her son. Sid walking out in his night suit and looked at her with teary eyes. She passed out an angry glare, wiping off her tears.

"Done with tears! Go get change" He said in a cold tone.

"Why?" She snapped.  He glared at her.

"Why changing Mr. Andrew, you just want to remove everything and have your way with me! Is it what you want! This was the thing you wanted, so you married me! Come on, take what you want!" She shouted in disgust, removing her dress zipper. He stepped towards her, making her scared. She moved back with every step towards her.

"Why moving back?" He asked in a husky tone. She pinned herself on the wall. He grabbed her dress in his hand and wrapped it, zipped it back, covering her.

"You don't need to portrait me like a rapist! You don't deserve to be touched. I feel worst on myself for touching you that night. You gave me enough for this life! Now, nothing left between us. Your mere stranger for me. For society, we are a couple, but in the room, I'm nothing to you. You don't need to do anything for me. You don't even need to get me one cup of coffee. Don't even need to add my name to yours! The only reason I married you because I don't want to see you with any other guy in this world and I can't even handle Jay calling someone as dad other than me!" He said in a possessive tone and walked away. She was surprised by his confession.

After an hour he walked in seeing her sleeping on the bed after changing her heavy wedding outfit. He moved towards her, making her breath hitch as she is half-sleeping because of his presence in the room. He grabbed the pillow and bed sheet and arranged his bed on the floor. She opened her eyes by his gesture.

"Will you sleep down?" She asked with an unbelivable expression as it's totally surprising to see the world's billionaire sleeping on the floor first time of life.

"I don't even want to touch your shadow," He said adjusting his pillow and lied down.

"Really! Did you ever slept before?"

"No! But hereafter I will learn! Bitter things are better than sweet things. As Bitter always stays bitter unlike sweet turns bitter!" He said covering quilt all up his head.

"As you wish!" She said turning other direction on the bed.