8

Sid pov,

I pulled her up on my lap while wrapping my hands around her slender waist. It's softer than cotton.

"What are you doing?" She whispered while getting away from me. Her voice shows her fear.

"Sir!" I added while tightening my grip on her waist. I like that nervousness.

"Sir? Is this the thing what a professor does?" She scowled in anger. Yep, she is right. It's a respectable position, but I don't have any option, rather than being her professor.

"You teach me, What should a professor do? And I will teach you, what should you do? "I whispered in a husky tone and pressed her upon me by her waist. She smells like a heavenly scent.

She hissed in pain as my hand touches the previous day bite, which I had gifted her when she is unconscious. A naughty smirk captured my face.

"What happened?" I asked with a concern. But inside I had a grin.

"Nothing! It's hurting leaves me." She said while trying to get up from me. I don't like to let her go. I can't even stay a step apart from her.

"Let me see once," I said while placing her on the bed before she crawls away. I moved her shirt upon her waist.

"What are you doing?" She yelled while pulling her shirt down, but I held it steady with my hand.

"What was this mark?" I asked with a smirk as my eyes are fisting with her beauty.

"What mark?" She asked in surprise and shocked to see a red, swollen mark on her stomach right beside her navel.

"It's looking like Hickey's, Do you have a boyfriend? " I chuckled with a naughty grin. I know she doesn't have any, but I want to get confirmation from her.

"What! I don't have any, and it may be some mosquito bite. I'm not a prevent to let all touch me. " She scowled in disgust while pushing me aside. I felt proud by knowing that I was the first person to touch her. She walked away towards the bathroom.

I liked this game. I had occupied the bed while waiting for her to come out while hearing the shower sound. How lucky that water is? It has the honor of touching her beautiful body daily. One fine day, I will get a chance to touch her every inch. One day, I will make her mine totally. One day, I will make her shout out my name. The imagination itself making me hard. What the magic you have, Sana!

Ahh, you're getting into my brain too much.

As lost in my dirty thoughts, I heard the shower turned off. I was waiting like a hungry lion to capture my food. She walked out in just a pink towel. Oh, my God! My eyes popped out from sockets as I saw the sexiest girl in the world. The princess of my fantasy world.

"You!" She shouted in horror while getting me back to reality.

"Get the hell out of my room!" She screamed with anger and covered her front with her little hands. But my eyes are fixed on her collarbone, where she had a mole. It added more beauty for her milky skin.

"Damn! You're Super --- " I controlled my words as I can't burst out my actual intention. I moved out of the room with a hidden smirk.

I had returned to her and stood in front of her door.

When I was about to knock. She unlocked her door and stood like an angry tigress.

"Get in! " she said in a serious tone and moved inside, and I followed her.

"You are a guest and my professor. You can roam the whole mansion except my room. I don't like anyone disturbing my privacy. " She said in a strict ironic tone. I know it's a respectable warning which, I didn't like to hear. I controlled my inner ego and faked a smile.

"Fine miss, Shall we start our class?" I asked with a professional smile. She nodded a yes with a lot of difficulties because of her dislike towards maths. Why does she hate maths so much? But I love this subject. Maybe, it's all luck that I had a grip on her weakness.

We got arranged ourselves comfortable on two chairs parallel to each other in front of the study table.

I started explaining to her, and she was good at understanding. I gave her a few problems, and she started solving them. I started staring at her with my two big eyes. Even I try my eyes are unfit to capture her totally. It may take more than a decade to capture her every inch in me. She was so irresistible. Those lips are tempting me to kiss them.

She had solved them and forwards me her notes.

Sana pov,

God! Why is he so disturbing?

Why the hell he came into my home as a guest?

Now, I should see this beast almost 24hours. God! Save me. Please hide me somewhere from his gaze. It's so uncomfortable to live in his presence. Such a devil. My day started with embarrassment. My professor had seen me on just a towel! Oh, it's so stupid!

Now he started his boring lecture again. Once upon a time, I used to be so happy rolling with joy in my life. With his entry, my life is filled with total maths, even in dreams, I'm remembering (a+b) square. God save me, please take me away from this kudus tutor and this stupid maths.

The first time, I'm feeling that God got deaf. As I'm praying this devil found a mistake in my answer. Am I any maths professor to solve everything accurately. No pity on these poor students, he always gives some or other punishment. I think he did a Ph.D. in a subject that how to use curial ideas to hurt students.

"You should practice well." He whispered in a haughty tone while marking a few errors.

"That's what I'm doing from day one." I snapped in frustration. He rolled his eyes on me and placed his hand on my knee. God! That's so much. Why does he always touch the unusual place on me? Can't he explain hand to hand?

"I'm explaining, even I'm wasting some time like you and only you're getting additional knowledge, " he said in a cold tone while squeezing my knee.

"Hmm! "

what can I answer in this condition?

"Sir, I will practice. Can we stop our class here for today?" I asked while removing his hand on my knee.

"That's fine but learn some new tricks to pass out with a good grade, " he said.

"New Tricks?" I questioned. He just passed an unusual look which I never felt.

Why he always stares at me so unusually?

Why he is not good like the other Professor?

Why do I feel so weird in his presence?